Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) (7835 Views)

Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year / Osita Iheme's (paw Paw) New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by wepingtk: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2012
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L09zaXRhLUloZW1lLTY1OHgxMDI0TkZDSjg5LmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Handsome but miniature in nature actor, Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw in Nollywood, has revealed the secrets of how he is able to cope with stardom.

According to him, ‘’each time I leave the house, I always have it at the back of my mind that I am a celebrity. I know that people will come to me and do all sorts of things out of excitement. I try to be involved in such scenario whenever I find myself in a situation where fans gather around me. I try to always remember that these fans are the ones that admire my work. I always try to keep a head straight and carry on with my fans.’’

Osita who is still single unlike his friend, Chinedu Aki said he wants to help the younger generation and help build a solid foundation for them. ‘’I want to help a lot of people in future. I want a situation where young and talented people can say that Osita Iheme inspired them to be what they are. I want them to say that I was the one that influenced their lives positively. I want to help build the younger generation. I also try to help people in need. I just want people to look back and say that they are what they are because God used me to touch their lives.’’

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19612/40/how-i-cope-with-stardom-osita-pawpaw-iheme.html
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by floriana(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2012
My favourite African dwarf.

1 Like

Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by Itoroetti(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2012
floriana: My favourite African dwarf.
if u don't call him dwarf,u can't buttress ur point?senseless human being
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by oyeezee(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2012
celebrity na celebrity
d guy hansome sha.......
single...... undecided ?
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by instaforexngr(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2012
Itoroetti :

u dey vez ni
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by naijanaweown: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2012
Itoroetti :

Itoroetti :

Itoroetti :

Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by naijanaweown: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2012
gudluck to him
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by danduchi(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2012
You don't need a height,nice body figure,being handsome to be a celebrity.Ask Mr.Bean.

1 Like

Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by yertyr(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2012
Perfect way of xplaining the proverb,''neva judge a book by its cover''...whateva he losed in his height,he gained in his skills and talent.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by tpapi: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2012
some nigerians r so daft n saucy

1 Like

Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by martyns303(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2012
"miniature" that's a nice euphemism. He's smart with his words, good speaker.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by chinexvee(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2012
[/code]more grease to ur elbow dude... smiley[code]
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2012
tpapi: some nigerians r so daft n saucy
Itoroetti :

but he is a dwarf now ..it's not like they are calling him what he is not.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2012
Itoroetti :

thanks dear, some people doesnt use the sense that God give them,

1 Like

Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2012

just to correct your ignorance, neither Osita nor Chinedu Are dwarf cos they have no feature of a dwarf, visit your google to learn more about their features
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by JLANCE(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2012
Less friction to your hinge joint pawpaw
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by solbil: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2012
they are not dwarfs. Dwarfs have a more developed upper part than their lower part ie from waist downward. Their hands cant cross their head to touch the ear at the other side. They cant roll their tongue like other people can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by okwytest(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2012
Seems dis dude get many fans oo..this 1 dis i neva hear Garri gist
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by Armenia: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2012
solbil: they are not dwarfs. Dwarfs have a more developed upper part than their lower part ie from waist downward. Their hands cant cross their head to touch the ear at the other side. They cant roll their tongue like other people can.
so,wat ar they.pls am curious
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by floriana(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

It is grammar like this that engenders more cases of dwarfism in Africa. Foool.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by mayorcowboy: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2012
Point of correction, there is diff btw dwarf and miniature.
I believe in this saying"a man does not measure by his physical size,but by what he can offer to the society.
u that call them dwarf, what can u offer to the society ? cool shocked embarassed
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2012

polite insult!!!
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by floriana(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2012
tpapi: some nigerians r so daft n saucy
Especially eediots like you who cannot recognise a compliment. Would you have been indignant if I refer to Gentle Jack as my favourite giant? Imbe.cile.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by floriana(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2012
Itoroetti :

There are don't who don't know who he is. I have to define who am commenting on. Beside, there are many dwarf actors in Nollywood. Osita is my favourite among all. That having been said, it is your progenitors that are senseless. Search your family tree wella.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by floriana(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2012
solbil: they are not dwarfs. Dwarfs have a more developed upper part than their lower part ie from waist downward. Their hands cant cross their head to touch the ear at the other side. They cant roll their tongue like other people can.
Teach that distinction when you get to anthropology or sociology class. For the purpose of this thread, he is one of Africa's most accomplished dwarfs. And we are proud of him.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

Some people doesn,t use?gbagaun, gaun gaun.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by ziondaughter: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
paw paw dats so touching. i pray ur desire comes through. just do as ur heart pleases u n leave d rest for God cos in trying to please pple some will just b there to talk anyhow like the ones blasting each other on this topic. keep soaring
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by jadelyn007(f): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
they r nt dwarfs because dy dnt share physical features of dwarfs.they r called MIGDETS!
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by floriana(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
jadelyn007: they r nt dwarfs because dy dnt share physical features of dwarfs.they r called MIGDETS!
Even worse. Pint-size is more like it.
Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by tpapi: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
floriana:
Especially eediots like you who cannot recognise a compliment. Would you have been indignant if I refer to Gentle Jack as my favourite giant? Imbe.cile.
dat wud av made u sound more luk st upid ,ode

1 Like

Re: How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) by Itoroetti(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
instaforex ngr:
u dey vez ni
u like as him d abuse human being?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Girls Who Accused Davido Of Impregnating Them Were Caught (Pics) / The Most Flexible Woman In The World Has Released Her 2016 Calendar -see Photo / Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.