Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving (4653 Views)

Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Hot Photo Of Genevieve / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by trendystuf(f): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2012

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by MissyB3(f): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
10likes #Everbeaurriful
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Alone ?
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by k2039: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2012
I wont be surprised if it makes it to the front page
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by wissezy: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2012
I love gen...
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by learn(f): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2012
who is beautiful? d lady or d food ? pls be specific,,, i go for d food

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by babyboy3(m): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Shes not American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 24, 2012
sorry but I have to confess wasn't salted enough and pepper was just too much after I ate it.I designed her toilet after the meal, just have to confess before pple start salivating sad
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Brisingr(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2012
when nigerians start to dey celebrate thanksgiving ?
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Akshow: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2012
thanksgiving bi ti bawo? When naija start celebrate that one?
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by tellwisdom: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2012
undecided
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by seunadeolu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
WHERE IS THE KOKO MASTER grin
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2012
Have we started celebrating thanksgiving in Nigeria?
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by babyboy3(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Have we started celebrating thanksgiving in Nigeria?

Someone is looking for media attention, don't be surprised if she starts celebrating Diwali
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2012
she's in America with some relatives asss hooles. My family over there celebrated it too. I don't understand Nlanders, is it that you people are slow in thinking. Kidds have taken over dis forum site.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2012
learn: who is beautiful? d lady or d food ? pls be specific,,, i go for d food

The food. Maybe because I am hungry, God I am really hungry.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by maumau1: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
she has really kept her body well.
good for her.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
It doesn't matter whether she's American or Nigerian.
The girl has a lot to be thankful for, let her celebrate. kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Choi, see chaaaw! grin
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by amedusikirabl(f): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wow dis is luvly
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Cunninlingus: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Twitter follow-up.

Genevieve you are not an American. Thanks Giving is purely an American tradition.

Get Real!
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cunninlingus: Twitter follow-up.

Genevieve you are not an American. Thanks Giving is purely an American tradition.

Get Real!
Na waaa for your username man real waaa/ grin grin
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Cunninlingus: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
rokiatu:
Na waaa for your username man real waaa/ grin grin

has a nice ring to it, right?
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cunninlingus:

has a nice ring to it, right?

Seriously you could not come up with something better or are you such a fan of it? grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Cunninlingus: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
rokiatu:
Seriously you could not come up with something better or are you such a fan of it? grin grin grin

I tried CuntDestroyer but that ID got banned.

But I love sushi if it's well prepared, if you know what I mean?
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nothing do you. grin
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Cunninlingus: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
rokiatu: Nothing do you. grin

how about tpia? Are you guys that close? Your profile pic has you in the same kitchen as hers.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cunninlingus:

how about tpia? Are you guys that close? Your profile pic has you in the same kitchen as hers.

I have never seen Tpia pic, I don't think I know her offline. Could just be the same kitchen setting.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Cunninlingus: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
rokiatu:

I have never seen Tpia pic, I don't think I know her offline. Could just be the same kitchen setting.

i meant tima or is it tamia
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shes my sister duh lol
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving by bignero: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Missy_B: 10likes #Everbeaurriful
kiss yea real beauty

Brisingr: when nigerians start to dey celebrate thanksgiving ?
sharap is christmas s nigerian thing? thanks giving is a good thing(and lincon established it from a christian basis) and we should learn to emulate the good, not tatooing and haloween like tonto dike tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Rapper Vector's Girlfriend, Gbemisola / Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Husband(photo) / Wow! See The Inside Of Singer Patoranking's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.