Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (116980 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji's Beautiful Daughter
She is not bad at all....Peeps what do you think

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by anitank(f): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2012
These photos are so not new

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by slimyem: 12:11am On Dec 26, 2012
She is so fineeeeeeeeeee...just like her mum!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by alaoeri: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Who's her father?

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by seedord247(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2012
alaoeri: Who's her father?

Ask google angry grin

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Kaxmytex(m): 12:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Nt dat bad..
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Nna mehn! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by meksroland: 1:10am On Dec 26, 2012
;DChei!!! See my future wife. I dey come you hear grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by huninaija(f): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2012
She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful hot mama! She and her ma look like sister's choi... The apple doesn't fall too far from the three kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by gees02(m): 1:16am On Dec 26, 2012
her momsi fine pass am!!!
can i get a witness in d house

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by r231(m): 1:16am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247:

Ask google angry grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by enimcnite(m): 1:18am On Dec 26, 2012
Ptcheww!..none of dem fine pass my mama grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by BabaAlabi: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2012
Meh...Nothing new...Fine girls full ground these days so I can't shout

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Whoever she's , she need some nose job
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by saintneo(m): 1:23am On Dec 26, 2012
enjoying my christmas grass

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by siobahn: 1:26am On Dec 26, 2012
saintneo: enjoying my christmas grass

You are a cow shocked thought you were human.......my bad!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by KINGE1: 1:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Good answer

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by kuzzieOtiz: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2012
saintneo: enjoying my christmas grass

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Blackteeth(m): 1:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Why is no one asking why these photos made frontpage? grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Very ugly girl just like her wayward mum who had her at an early age *spits* angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by hustleranthem(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2012
RICHIE BOI: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji's Beautiful Daughter
She is not bad at all....Peeps what do you think
see as she fine like 2 people..i go wash her pants and treat her like a queen!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by seedord247(m): 1:43am On Dec 26, 2012
LesbianBoy: Very ugly girl just like her wayward mum who had her at an early age *spits* angry

Comin from taiye taiwo brother and taribo west cousin. angry grin

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by igbo2011(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Isn't Genevieve Nnaji only 33? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genevieve_Nnaji

How old was she when she had her? How old is her daughter?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by dotcomnamename: 1:51am On Dec 26, 2012
siobahn:

You are a cow shocked thought you were human.......my bad!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Dygeasy(m): 1:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Blackteeth: Why is no one asking why these photos made frontpage? grin
we all knew you would ask so we were
kinda waiting for you to

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by cameronese(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Pls, the beautiful girl on the picture is not Genevieve Daughter... she is Nengi Warikoko, former MBGN Miss Universe

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 26, 2012
My girl is hotter, any witness in d house

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by jude33084(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2012
igbo2011: Isn't Genevieve Nnaji only 33? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genevieve_Nnaji

How old was she when she had her? How old is her daughter?

14yrs grin. She started blowing at the age of 12yrs aŋԂ got her at 14yrs lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Serendipity: 2:29am On Dec 26, 2012
The girl is fly.
But in the interview below:
http://thenetng.com/2012/05/exclusive-genevieve’s-daughter-unveiled/
It was stated categorically that Genny had a daughter already in her twenties and a corper at the time the tidings were reported. They said she is called CHIMEBUKA.
I doubted the authenticity of the above report, because it was nigh impossible for her to have given birth to someone of that age.

THE PRESENT REPORT DOESN'T TALLY WITH THE INITIAL ONE.
Some say her daughter is 16 and in the UK, yada yada yada.
So I have qualms and misgivings as to its veracity too, having heard a lot of fabricated bunch of gibberish before.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by emmatok(m): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2012
cameronese: Pls, the beautiful girl on the picture is not Genevieve Daughter... she is Nengi Warikoko, former MBGN Miss Universe

Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.