Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos (7861 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Adejumoke Aderounmu Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by BusybodyNG: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2016
But that babe fine o.. Who know maybe she don marry abeg?

SEE PHOTO FROM SOURCE: http://www.busybody.ng/2016/12/small-but-mighty-jumoke-aderounmu.html

Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Afrok(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2016
Sure she's fine... I don't just understand Op's taste whether high or low undecided coz I saw something that looked like ponmo in the pic tongue

2 Likes

Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by goldbim(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Is this not Esther??Randy's benin GF..the babe madness na follow come grin..

1 Like

Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Black is beauitiful kiss
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mehn ah go like to yanshh this babe..she too set kiss

2 Likes

Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by seyoops4u: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
goldbim:
Is this not Esther??Randy's benin GF..the babe madness na follow come grin..

lolzz.. whc one b follow come madness again ?

u b tutor ?

or do u teach dt subject ? that means u kn d type of madness
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Afrok:
Sure she's fine... I don't just understand Op's taste whether high or low undecided coz I saw something that looked like ponmo in the pic tongue
Her lips? undecided
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Afrok(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Her lips? undecided
In Omawumi's voice; if u ask me, nah who i go ask? cheesy
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Porscheateyor(f): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
lol....she is pretty tho
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Dreyl(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Isn't she the warri girl on jenifa's diary

1 Like

Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by pbs4real(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
This gal no fine reach nah.
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by pbs4real(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Her lips? undecided
why u do face like say u match poo.
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
pbs4real:
why u do face like say u match poo.
Is it ur poo? angry
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Gee001: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Esther the warri craze girl
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by michelle94(f): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Photos Of The Female Student Of University Of Uyo Who Lost Her Life In Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy
http://www.authenticgist.com/2016/12/11/photos-of-the-female-student-of-university-of-uyo-who-lost-her-life-in-akwa-ibom-church-tragedy/
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Emodeee: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
how in love boobs. ladies are aware that guys love boobs that's why they keep tormenting us with it.
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by sheguy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Humm, her lips go gud for dick die.
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by ShayGirl(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Razz Esther grin grin
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by SpecialStar(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Black is beauitiful kiss

sad sadsadlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by royalemperors: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShayGirl:
Razz Esther grin grin
Razz shaygirl *wink*
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by ShayGirl(f): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
royalemperors:

Razz shaygirl *wink*

Lol....its good to be razz sometimes nawink
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by royalemperors: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShayGirl:

Lol....its good to be razz sometimes nawink
Hahahahahaha, you said it o and I will surely hold you to that.
Meanwhile, havent seen you on the other side since morning, why?
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by ShayGirl(f): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
royalemperors:

Hahahahahaha, you said it o and I will surely hold you to that.

Meanwhile, havent seen you on the other side since morning, why?

My phone simply went on a short vacation since friday.. lipsrsealed lol tongue
Hope u enjoyed ur day BTW?
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by SpecialStar(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
undecided

Wazzit

hat-list we hall know black is also evil
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Tynasparks(f): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by royalemperors: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShayGirl:

My phone simply went on a short vacation since friday.. lipsrsealed lol tongue
Hope u enjoyed ur day BTW?

Hmmmm, I am badly missing you over there love. Hope you re returning anytime soon?

Yeah, had a splendid and fun filled day but your presence over there would have made it better, and you?
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
SpecialStar:

Wazzit

hat-list we hall know black is also evil
so dat is it mean black people are evil undecided
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by demolaxl(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Martinola(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Esteri...omo fogofogo
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by Glaxx(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
She's alright. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos by SpecialStar(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
so dat is it mean black people are evil undecided

yes, we are undecided.
It's the grace of God that's helping us in our daily activities, or don't you notice the Africa map looks like a GUN?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of Aki And Pawpaw Dressed As Females. Who Is Hotter? / Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) / Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.