Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

E-commerce Business Opportunities. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-commerce Business Opportunities. (1285 Views)

How To Start Your Own E-commerce Business In Nigeria / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Business Opportunities. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nigeria will not be left behind in the e-commerce revolution that is taking place around the world and because a few of the determination of a few programmers like me, more opportunities are now being created for young and enterprising Nigerians to start an e-commerce business.

How do i go about it?
'm sure this is the question on your mind this moment and the answer to your question is simple.

With an e-commerce website, you don't have to physically buy a product before listing it for sell.
The Magic there is what we call drop shipping.

What is drop shipping?
It simply means taking orders for a particular products distributor.
This means you can list a product for sale on your website and go pick it up for delivery whenever there's an order for that product.

What's the Magic?
All you need is good negotiating skills to get a better bargain off distributors of such product so you can set a very attractive price for such products on your website which makes it absolutely irresistible for shoppers.

How much profit do I make?
Because you run your business with absolutely Zero overhead cost. At least for a start while running it from your home so you save a lot of cost from paying shop rentals and associated bills.

Comments are welcome.
Re: E-commerce Business Opportunities. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
knowledge is knowing that tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in fruit salad. Hence, in developing and changing marketing approaches in emerging markets, wisdom is very important

-Prof Walter Vieira

More updates coming soon.
Re: E-commerce Business Opportunities. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sample of an e-commerce site i did...http://gidilinks.com/shop/
Re: E-commerce Business Opportunities. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2012
Setting out with the right kind of business?

This is how to achieve the perfect kind of business.

Re: E-commerce Business Opportunities. by bigx(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2012
How much?
Re: E-commerce Business Opportunities. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2012
@bigx You can send me a mail.

Depending on what options you have, we can both strike a partnership deal.
Only serious, focussed and enterprising people needed.

Don't bother to contact me if you're looking for overnight riches.
I strongly believe a business grows with time.
Re: E-commerce Business Opportunities. by bigx(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new: @bigx You can send me a mail.

Depending on what options you have, we can both strike a partnership deal.
Only serious, focussed and enterprising people needed.

Don't bother to contact me if you're looking for overnight riches.
I strongly believe a business grows with time.

I'm not a novice to online business, it was my main source of income till recently I diversified and added others, it got me my first car, plot of land and served as capital for other businesses.

One of my web businesses builds e-commerce sites and we've user 3D cart, opencart, magento, oscommerce, virtuemart, bigcommerce and others but I don't have the time/patience to build sites and the people I outsource to don't impress me in anyway so I'm only interested in seeing how we can work together.

Would mail later.
Re: E-commerce Business Opportunities. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2012
bigx:

I'm not a novice to online business, it was my main source of income till recently I diversified and added others, it got me my first car, plot of land and served as capital for other businesses.

One of my web businesses builds e-commerce sites and we've user 3D cart, opencart, magento, oscommerce, virtuemart, bigcommerce and others but I don't have the time/patience to build sites and the people I outsource to don't impress me in anyway so I'm only interested in seeing how we can work together.

Would mail later.
Great!
It will be my pleasure working with you then.

(1) (Reply)

New National Identity Card / Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? / 5 Of The Richest Black Business People In America You've Probably Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.