Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl (12069 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Pastor Who Raped Teenage Girl In Rivers State Arrested (photo) / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by ILOVEPUSY(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2012
naija...naija...naija how maying time d i call u be cerfull. naija...naija...naija how maying time d i call u be cerfull.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2012
Nashville:

You are too beneath me to justify an insult! If this guy had a passport, it is probably British. He has been in the UK since he was three and he is a product of the British system. He does not have any contacts with his family and the only thing Nigerian about him is his name! He is their own. A good percentage of British athletes had Nigerian names but they play for UK. Success they say has many relations but failure is an orphan. They should live with their own!
shocked shocked shocked DAYUUM!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by busybee24: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2012
Violence against women in Nigeria is seen as somewhat acceptable...
Police officials that turn a blind eye and the culture of acceptance as well
It is not an issue of yoruba, igbo or hausa or whatever.. the issue is the overall acceptance
let people learn.. go to other places in the world and think the women and the authorities have a lackluster approach against violence and crime.. you will end in jail so fast your damn head will spin.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by tosrich(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2012
Malawian: @ teddy bear and all, i dont want to say something that will make them ban me again. the guy is yoruba!!! it does not matter how long he has been away, he has that dna. what he did is the rule. even here in lagos, you see all those acn Yoruba touts all over the place dispossessing nigerians all in the name of fashola taxes. your apologising on his behalf is an exception to the rule about being yoruba and i comend you for rising above board, afterall, you guys still havent been able to apologise for genocide. if i may ask, what are you yoruba doing in nigeria?

The last time I check, You were still suffering from mental disorder...Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by somegirl1: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2012
why has my post been hidden, I don't see the see this many posts hidden when Igbos are the ones on the receiving end. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by somegirl1: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2012
ofe mmanu kwenu! angry
your son is in the UK! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by wissezy: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Truckpusher: Are you talking from experience
I have witnessed some people misbehaving after taking it.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by TableLeg(m): 1:20am On Nov 26, 2012
This is pure fuckery now .... Common and to think the dude is 34yrs old doing this to a 16yrs old? Common ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by uyiekpenm(f): 2:14am On Nov 26, 2012
Why is my post hidden. This is so unfair.

Ndi ofe mmanu jisike ne eme alu. Ndi aruru ala.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by chreldb(m): 3:00am On Nov 26, 2012
just saying IMO. All you tribalists are all stewpid idiots. I'm going to bed now but i want to let y'all know you are all big fools. It is your fault Nigeria is the way it is now. We are one in the international community whether Ibo Hausa or Yoruba. So if a Nigerian commits a crime no one gives a damn what tribe they come from except low IQ fellow tribalistic Nigerians. All the stewpid Ibgo and Yoruba pple are fighting on this non entities crime. All of you are ideots. Na una de disgrace us for where the world community de. Y'all disgust me. All of you should eat shyte and die and let the rest of us live in peace and harmony. God punish all of una!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 26, 2012
shocked

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by naijaking1: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2012
redsun: So that monster is a nigerian?I saw it on crime watch.

He is terribly sick and should be locked up in psychiatric penitentiary indifinitely

I, too was sick to see the picture. The guy not only needs psychiatric help, but watchout, he could return to Nigeria to run for some political office soon.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2012
Truckpusher: *crosses his legs while smoking his weed*

*who knows what i'll do after getting high*

*Turns for my viju milk and alomo before the igbos and the yorubas will spill it while fighting their tribal war on NL*

You will go feed some unsuspecting young girl a slap.

*hides my daughters*
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:32am On Nov 26, 2012
i'm coming for you and not your daughters grin grin grin grin grin grin
SniperInADiaper:

You will go feed some unsuspecting young girl a slap.

*hides my daughters*
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Suchie(m): 3:50am On Nov 26, 2012
YORUBA PEOPLE AND THEIR WICKEDNESS...NA WA OOO
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 26, 2012
^^You're joking right?? There's no way u can be that s*tupid!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Suchie(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Suchie: YORUBA PEOPLE AND THEIR WICKEDNESS...NA WA OOO
PLEASE PEOPLE I DIDNT WRITE THIS MY FRIEND DID...AM SORRY FOR WATEVER IT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED...SEUN PLS HIDE THE POST ABEG

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Truckpusher(m): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2012
From your description abt the feelings after smoking,one can only imagine that you've been doing it ...c'mon buddy; man up and don't deny your identity..weed is good bro as long as you don't run around beating people up.
wissezy: I have witnessed some people misbehaving after taking it.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by darmiex(f): 5:25am On Nov 26, 2012
low self esteem? whatever. its likely if he had a gun,he'd have shot her instead. should be be a victim cos of his own personal troubles? pls just lock him up before he does something worse.
Its International day of Zero tolerance for violence Against Women (i will add children). pls teach your children to have a sense of value and self worth, never to tolerate or excuse abuse for societal acceptance, marriage, religion, etc.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by COOLDUN: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2012
Sky-walker:
This guy has lived in the uk sine he was three. Why you calling him Nigerian? I am sure these guy does not even know any thing about Nigeria at all,yet you still call him Nigerian.

What is his British name? We have heard his Nigerian name. If he was quoted in a positive way now, the vibrations from his tribes men wouldn’t have allowed us to hear something again. Had it been his name was mentioned as Emeka or Aminu, you would have seen the dirty bigots on the loose. What he did is wrong. No matter his nationality, personality or tribe. Evil is bad no matter the perpetrator. He is a benefactor of the British/Nigeria visa free gesture many years ago. He should be dealt with according to the law of the United Kingdom. If he is sick and tired of the British life, then let him come home and enjoy the fresh air in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by AlterEgoTM: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2012
So this sick cretin is actually Nigerian
What a crotch-stain!
Watching the footage last week, I was like , is this niggà the most dangerous motherfùcker on the streets of London WTF One hit and the girl is out cold! shocked

He's just a crazy fucko!

LOL @ trying to explain the violence of the paranoid delirious fùck by saying he scores ten joints per day. grin
So That gives him the right to go bonkers undecided
There are niggàs who score well above that a day, yet they are as cool, calm, collected and level headed as you can get.

Fúcking Hackney hooligan.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2012
ekt_bear: Damn that was brutal.

And oh yeah, like others have stated, this lone act of a deranged man obviously reflected poorly on all Yoruba. Including those like myself thousands of miles away from him.

In fact, I apologize on behalf of my people for this man, since we are responsible for his actions
Was that meant to be sarcastic?? If not, how are the Yorubas responsible??
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by aryzgreat: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2012
NA DEM JOB FOR UK, CREDIT CARD, RAPE, 90% OF CRIMES COMMITTED IN UK NA DEM!

THIS POST MAY BE HIDDEN COS D HUNTER IS D HUNTED.

MY RESEARCH WORK=> THE POWER OF MEDIA IN TRIBALISM: THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by victorD3: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2012
He is a Yoruba for all I care and his actions rep Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Malawian(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
who be this ode? abeg park well o. i go yarb sh.it comot for your decendants head for here. i no follow you shame o.
tosrich:

The last time I check, You were still suffering from mental disorder...Get well soon.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by ektbear: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
Was that meant to be sarcastic?? If not, how are the Yorubas responsible??

Sarcasm is nearly one of my middle names. If you read a post of mine that on the face of it sounds ridiculous, I'm almost certainly being sarcastic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Axè and eiye cult war one beheaded on live camera - Video / Nigerian Man Arrested In Sa Kaew, Thailand (Photo) / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.