Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) (12000 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by BobiNick(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
This message just came in a South African Facebook group. If you have friends and families living in Jo'burg South Africa, kindly reach out to them to be careful.

BREAKING NEWS : JOZI ON RAMPAGE

Pro South African Xenophobic Confrontation is hiting Joburg City Starting from Jeppes Town to Jozi CBD.

An Organised Group of South African Patriotic Group called Mzanzi Wethu consisting of Zulu speaking hostel dwellers and Bertrams house's hijackers intends to shut down Jozi to tomorrow morning.

Points includes Corner Commisioner & Small street ; Albertina Sisulu and Kitcher Avenue.

Park station , MTN Noord Street and Bree Street Taxi ranks will be shut down to prevent Ethiopians and Nigerians from Capturing the CBD.

Report;
Tman Multi Media in Jozi CBD
01 September 2019
@11:15

Be warned ezidlulela
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by whitebeard(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Make una come house na
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Akinola100: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by godofuck231: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wait, ok you were saying something

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Switruth: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2019
The world isn’t saying anything now but when Nigeria retaliates it will become a global concern. Nigerians there come back home for your safety.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Sydney17(m): 5:12am On Sep 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 5:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerians and Ethiopians have more investment than these lazy Zulu guys, if all other foreign nationals leave their investment in Johannesburg for these rascals they still won’t be able to handle it.

They are good at driving buses

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:
Nigerians and Ethiopians have more investment than these lazy Zulu guys, if all other foreign nationals leave their investment in Johannesburg for these rascals they still won’t be able to handle it.

They are good at driving buses

What "investments"?

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 5:20am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What "investements"?

How many Zulu guys got shops in CBD? Most of the houses in CBD are own by Nigerians and Ethiopians make your findings

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

How many Zulu guys got shops in CBD? Most of the houses in CBD are own by Nigerians and Ethiopians make your findings

How's the bolded even possible?

There're no houses in the CBD, only flats. There're more South Africans living there than any foreigner. Most foreigners live in groups, usually in one tiny flat or a backroom.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 5:30am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How's the bolded even possible?

There're no houses in the CBD, only flats. There're more South Africans living there than any foreigner. Most foreigners live in groups, usually in one tiny flat or a backroom.

Yes 80% of the flats in Commissioner are own by Nigerians, I once lived in commissioner, almost all the shops in CBD as far as to Butchery is owned by foreigners.

A Tanzania killed a South African and Zulu taxi drivers descended on Nigerians, they loot and burnt down the properties.

Nobody has the monopoly to violence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

Yes 80% of the flats in Commissioner are own by Nigerians, I once lived in commissioner, almost all the shops in CBD as far as to Butchery is owned by foreigners.

A Tanzania killed a South African and Zulu taxi drivers descended on Nigerians, they loot and burnt down the properties.

Nobody has the monopoly to violence

So you're talking about one place? I could say the same about places like Sunnyside. Many flats there are occupied by Nigerians (no South African wants to live in Sunnyside, btw), but that doesn't automatically mean Nigerians now own Pretoria. Usually, nobody wants to live with them, so they're often left alone to live in one area by themselves.

Do with that what you will. But make sure you know your opponent very well.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by RTSC2: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you're talking about one place? I could say the same about places like Sunnyside. Many flats there are occupied by Nigerians (no South African wants to live in Sunnyside, btw), but that doesn't automatically mean Nigerians now own Pretoria. Usually, nobody wants to live with them, so they're often left alone to live in one area by themselves.

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:43am On Sep 02, 2019
RTSC2:

South Africans rarely go to other countries.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 5:46am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I have only been to Pretoria 3 times, am a very solo person I don’t visit people and I don’t host.

Wherever Nigerians live in South Africa should not automatically make them vulnerable to constant attack.

Will you be happy if your brother is being attacked in a foreign land ??

It once happened in India, a Congolese national was killed in India in a mob action, Congolese immediately retaliated by killing 2 Indians in Congo, the commissioner of police quickly called for peace talk in Chattapur New Delhi.

Like I said before nobody owns the monopoly to violence, there are South Africans in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:49am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

I have only been to Pretoria 3 times, am a very solo person I don’t visit people and I don’t host.

Wherever Nigerians live in South Africa should not automatically make them vulnerable to constant attack.

Will you be happy if your brother is being attacked in a foreign land ??

It once happened in India, a Congolese national was killed in India in a mob action, Congolese immediately retaliated by killing 2 Indians in Congo, the commissioner of police quickly called for peace talk in Chattapur New Delhi.

Like I said before nobody owns the monopoly to violence, there are South Africans in Nigeria

You live in South Africa, are you constantly attacked? Because most of these so-called attacks on Nigerians are fabricated by your own media & people.

Lol, all I can say is, attack them if that's how you feel.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 5:51am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You live in South Africa, are you constantly attacked? Because most of these so-called attacks on Nigerians are fabricated by your own media & people.

Lol, all I can say is, attack them if that's how you feel.

There are video evidence all over and you still argue it?

4 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

There are video evidence all over and you still argue it?

I asked you a simple question, are you attacked? Don't refer me to some videos, when you're supposedly a walking target yourself by your own assertion.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I asked you a simple question, are you attacked? Don't refer me to some videos, when you're supposedly a walking target yourself by your own assertion.

Are those being attacked not human? That am not attacked mean I should careless about those being attacked ?

8 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

Are those being attacked not human? That am not attacked mean I should careless about those being attacked ?

You said Nigerians are constantly attacked in South Africa, if that were true, surely you would have had your own 1st hand experience of said attacks. I'm talking to you, not "other people" (conveniently) who cannot speak for themselves in this present moment.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by RTSC2: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

South Africans rarely go to other countries.
Why do I see south Africans all-around me during business seminars in Nigeria.?

Sorry, I forgot.
They are the White civilized south Africans.

The blacks are hopeless savages.
Just pray your country don't fall into a civil war which is looking likely, you would find out that the allies you had during arpatheid are no more.

Savages.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2019
RTSC2:

Why do I see south Africans all-around me during business seminars in Nigeria.?

Sorry, I forgot.
They are the White civilized south Africans.

The blacks are hopeless savages.
Just pray your country don't fall into a civil war which is looking likely, you would find out that the allies you had during arpatheid are no more.

Savages.

Loooooool, riiiiiight.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 6:10am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You said Nigerians are constantly attacked in South Africa, if that were true, surely you would have had your own 1st hand experience of said attacks. I'm talking to you, not "other people" (conveniently) who cannot speak for themselves in this present moment.

Go back and read my 2nd or 3rd quote you will understand why am always safe. If the planned attack last 2 weeks I won’t step out of my house or estate for 2 weeks.

Aunty channel this energy into educating the non educated Zulu rascals on why they should be accommodating.

They should learn to live with others, that they don’t travel does not mean South Africans don’t travel

9 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by RTSC2: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool, riiiiiight.
Yes.
Keep loling on the internet.
That is what I would do if I had no rational response.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

Go back and read my 2nd or 3rd quote you will understand why am always safe. If the planned attack last 2 weeks I won’t step out of my house or estate for 2 weeks.

Aunty channel this energy into educating the non educated Zulu rascals on why they should be accommodating.

They should learn to live with others, that they don’t travel does not mean South Africans don’t travel

Refresh my memory, why is that, again? And in your so-called estate, there're no "savage" South Africans in the vicinity?

Majority of South Africans (all races), have never been outside the borders of South Africa, so they don't really have to accommodate anyone by default. It's up to the outsiders to make themselves easy to live with, which has not been the case thus far. In case you didn't know, South Africans have lived alongside Ghanaians since the 1980s without any problem. Maybe you should look yourselves in the mirror as to why you're unwelcome.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2019
RTSC2:

Yes.
Keep loling on the internet.
That is what I would do if I had no rational response.

I'll keep doing just that, thank you very much.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 6:33am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Refresh my memory, why is that, again? And in your so-called estate, there're no "savage" South Africans in the vicinity?

Majority of South Africans (all races), have never been outside the borders of South Africa, so they don't really have to accommodate anyone by default. It's up to the outsiders to make themselves easy to live with, which has not been the case thus far. In case you didn't know, South Africans have lived alongside Ghanaians since the 1980s without any problem. Maybe you should look yourselves in the mirror as to why you're unwelcome.

I have been to many Africa countries, never been to a country where her citizens are as loud as South Africans.

If I asked you now to name specifically one bad experience you have had with a Nigerian there won’t be any.

Whites hating Blacks is racism, blacks hating and killing fellow blacks is called foolishness.

Whatever hatred you personally have for Nigerians is not far from a failed relationship.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

I have been to many Africa countries, never been to a country where her citizens are as loud as South Africans.

If I asked you now to name specifically one bad experience you have had with a Nigerian there won’t be any.

Whites hating Blacks is racism, blacks hating and killing fellow blacks is called foolishness.

Whatever hatred you personally have for Nigerians is not far from a failed relationship.

What is your point @ bolded? They're loud in their country. As loud as they may be, they will never be as nearly as loud as Nigerians, who take their noise to other countries.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What is your point @ bolded? They're loud in their country. As loud as they may be, they will never be as nearly as loud as Nigerians, who take their noise to other countries.

It’s obvious you have never been outa your country, anything you wished for other nationals in your country may you get double when you eventually get the resources to travel out of your country.

South Africans in my estate plays loud music, shout and disturb like no man’s business no Nigerian dares the same.

Jealousy and laziness is the cause of frequent attacks on foreigners in your country

10 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

It’s obvious you have never been outa your country, anything you wished for other nationals in your country may you get double when you eventually get the resources to travel out of your country.

South Africans in my estate plays music, shout and disturb like no man’s business no Nigerian dares the same.

Jealousy and laziness is the cause of frequent attack on foreigners in your country

Loooool, thank you.

They told you not to play music? You people shout all the time, so I don't believe that part & that you suddenly speak in a confidential voice because of South Africans.

Jealous of what? And how exactly are we lazy? Have been always curious about that one. For such a lazy bunch, our country is one of the few that is WORKING.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Loooool, thank you.

They told you not to play music? You people shout all the time, so I don't believe that part & that you suddenly speak in a confidential voice because of South Africans.

Jealous of what? And how exactly are we lazy? Have been always curious about that one. For such a lazy bunch, our country is one of the few that is WORKING.

Facts about your men and few women being lazy is in the know.

If we get half the opportunity you have in your country we will do better than you all.

Learn to live with this, a Nigerian born by a South African mother will be your president someday soon.

Your hate for Nigerians won’t stop that from happening

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Slits Lover’s Throat In Lagos / Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.