Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies (832 Views)

FREE 2015 UNIUYO GST 123 TERM PAPER MATERIALS – CITIZENSHIP AND PEACE STUDIES / Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread / Invitation To A Reading Session In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies by dezobo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2008
hi nigerians,
happy new year to you all. how are you doing and how did you celebrate your new year? i hope everything is okay. am so sorry for the long chain in communication. its because i had my 1st semester exams to write so i had been so busy with studies. when you have the opportunity of studying abroad, you will all see what am talking about.
also there is a new development in the invitation to ukraine, and i think its going to favour a lot of people who wants to study in my school in ukraine. the developmet is this: the cost of invitation has been reduced to $300. all those that had earlier payed $500 would get a refund of $200 at the end of this month. i had communicated to them. i made the arrangement with the school and complained that intending students are complaining about the $500 and they decided to reduce it. so i have personally taken it upon myself to make the neccessary refunds.
now, this is the last batch of students who wants to come in for the next academic session by september. you start your application now and i will tell you how to pay the money. after paying the money, scan the reciept and all your credentials for me through my email. every incoming student is expected to resume school by september, latest november because the border closes on november 15th so that you can complete your registration on time. it is an advantage if a student learns russian language when he starts his studies. the advantage is this: the fees for learning russian language is $2000. after your russian studies, if you want to study in another school depending on your choice, you are free to do so. secondly, if after your russian year, you want to continue studying in russian language, the fees is $2500 or less. but if you want to study in english, the fees is $3500 or more. that is so cheap compared to any other school in the world, apart from universities in Nigeria, but private universities pay more. some students go to sweden to study cos they have free tution fee. it is true no doubt. but in sweden, a student will have to pay for his accomodation, register with the student government, but books and some other expenses. the ost of living in sweden is high. so if you want to sum up all that, a student may end up paying about $10,000 or more in a year. in ukraine, the cost of living is low. apart form your fees of $2500 to $3500, depending on your programme, ( accomodation included ), the cost of feeding and other expenses for on year is about $2500 ( that is if you are not an extravagant spender ).
there are two major languages spoken in ukraine: 1st is russian language and the 2nd is ukrainian language. each language is spoken depending on the geopolitical region.
finally, after you've sent the details to me, i will then direct you on what to do over there in Nigeria, as you await your invitation letter. till then, have a wonderful day as i hope to hear from you. my email is zobowashington@yahoo.com and my phone number is +380638271113. my name is WASHINGTON.

N/B: please any question, comments or criticism should be forwarded to my email directly. or you may wish to call me for the same purposes. i may not answer any question, comment or criticism on naira land. thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

A Book Means Something / Uhm: Just Read / If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.