Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread (5412 Views)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites / Popular Works Of African Poets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

This is an occasion coming on our
dear Nairaland where I would like you all to be a part of.

THEME: The Launching of Nairaland Poets e-club
VENUE: Nairaland Literature Section
DATE: Saturday 22 November, 2014
TIME: 8PM Prompt

This occasion is for all Nairalanders, which is why you should inform and invite your friends to this memorable occasion..

Kindly please mention your friends monikers on Nairaland to get invitation officially from the club.
Thanks in anticipation.
For more Enquiries:

Laykorn on 2A597437
JigsawKillah on 7F1D4D87

NB: All the mentioned have received an official invitation to the
event from the club. Please kindly notify if you won't be able to attend so your name won't be tagged with the launch thread.

Acting President:OMA4U

For one of our VIPs whose flight won't land by eight,texanomaly,and to pay some respect to Romancelanders for the live Mr NL Competitons the time has been shifted to 8pm.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 20, 2014
V.I.P Invites

Divepen
noble4d
Jennminna
texanomaly
princesa
coogar
timpaker
Royver
Krystalxxx
Kelvingraphics
SammyHoe
TheRock555
Larrysun
yuzjet
MizMyColi

We have/are in the process of sending PMs to all those listed as V.I.P Thanks everyone

Cc:holyboss
betaman
Ridhwan1
Mztrchukwu,
barcanista
berem
ngakwe
omenka
Ibnsultan
AbuMikey
chibwike
missberrypop5
laykhorn,
SirHouloo,
ibnzubair
barrysome001
lywiled
xtianjacob
madjune
AbuuUthaymeen
donifez,
zubimete
gloriaz
Emeka1million
sanchez01
dre11
oluxy
Bunchersstab
BTT
Xtarxhyne
sheyiolu,
padoski,
HotNG,
oracle009
007Bruce,
Jaybee3
Pickabeau1
Ejanni,
TiffanyJ
Chibokgame,
uniboy1
samguine

From the NCPC...

philtrum
Basille
Joel17
gottoboy,
harddon
Chuksemi
giyazz,
firestar
kagari
AmiableJay
pureIvory
Gladyys
midasbliss
ad3ola
IGItee
eke40seven
sosiqdude

Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by joseph1832(m): 3:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Noted!.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2014
I'm here
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2014
following cool
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by stuff46(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
ok
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:
Cc:iyabodeh,JigsawKillah,yuzjet,tholuosa2,jchick,SLIDEwaxie,EverestdeBliu,holyboss,betaman,Ridhwan1,Mztrchukwu,chibwike,missberrypop5,laykhorn,SirHouloo,ibnzubair,barrysome001,lywiled,xtianjacob,madjune,AbuuUthaymeen,donifez,zubimete,gloriaz,Emeka1million,sanchez01,dre11,oluxy,BTT,sheyiolu,padoski,HotNG,oracle009,007Bruce,Ejanni,Chibokgame,uniboy1,samguine........
Ayamlaykorn

The 'madam' has landed?!! Anything for me?
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Ishilove, hi!!!!! grin grin
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2014
iyabodeh:

The 'madam' has landed?!! Anything for me?
Aunty,I am scared o,the anti-spambot has been chasing me around this forum since yesterday. This is the 6th time it will ban me in two days. Anytime I try to mention monikers on this thread,I get banned fiam! I have mailed the mods,and they have unbanned me 6 times. I'm taking the risk of posting here because of you o,I don't wanna mail the mods again. Anyway,you know I'm going to be the MC. So on the launch thread,will it be good if they can't find me because I was banned? Hehehehehe
NB: I wrote in bold red maybe it will have an effect on the bot. Maybe it will get scared. I hope,I hope......
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Aunty,I am scared o,the anti-spambot has been chasing me around this forum. This is the 6th time it will ban me in two days. Anytime I try to mention monikers on this thread,I get banned fiam! I have mailed the mods,and they have unbanned me 6 times. I'm taking the risk of posting here because of you o,I don't wanna mail the mods again. Anyway,you know I'm going to be the MC. So on the launch thread,will it be good if they can't find me because I was banned? Hehehehehe
NB: I wrote in bold red maybe it will have an effect on the bot. Maybe it will get scared. I hope,I hope......
Ayamlaykorn
grin pele dear.

Post the names in batches. Say like 15 at a go.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Cc:Repogirl
LarrySun
Esixlove
vonn
Kayemjay
Ishilove
princesa
Lilimax
marioking
kassia
deleib
Learners04
kingzpen
Kingphemy
joanana
ppacey
olamilekan08,
dhamstar
iyzee21
timmytimmy
temmy4bee
Vikkyk10

Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:
Cc:,holyboss
betaman
Ridhwan1
Mztrchukwu,
chibwike
missberrypop5
laykhorn,
SirHouloo,
ibnzubair
barrysome001
lywiled
xtianjacob

Ayamlaykorn
hehehehe. Wat is happening? Baby boy, i'm here o.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by holyboss: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:
V.I.P Invites

Divepen
noble4d
Jennminna
texanomaly
princesa
coogar
timpaker
Royver
Krystalxxx
Kelvingraphics
SammyHoe
TheRock555
Larrysun
yuzjet
MizMyColi

We have/are in the process of sending PMs to all those listed as V.I.Ps. Thanks everyone

betaman
Ridhwan1
Mztrchukwu,
chibwike
missberrypop5
laykhorn,
SirHouloo,
ibnzubair
barrysome001
lywiled
xtianjacob
madjune
AbuuUthaymeen
donifez,
zubimete
gloriaz
Emeka1million
sanchez01
dre11
oluxy
BTT
sheyiolu,
padoski,
HotNG,
oracle009
007Bruce,
Ejanni,
Chibokgame,
uniboy1
samguine

Ayamlaykorn
hey man waddup wink

Nw that am here, can I get a chilled beer undecided
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss
Wait till Saturday. Lol.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehe. Wat is happening? Baby boy, i'm here o.
This is an invite to witness the launch Event of The "Nairaland Poets Club". grin Bring my twin brother along oo
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

This is an invite to witness the launch Event of The "Nairaland Poets Club". grin Bring my twin brother along oo
Ayamlaykorn
before nko? I deh carry am for back bring am na. Laykhorn oooo. Oya appear grin
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by laykhorn(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
before nko? I deh carry am for back bring am na. Laykhorn oooo. Oya appear grin
CC: LAYKORN
una two don drag me come here by force. I no be poetic person, the thing dey meaningless and boring to me.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Bunchersstab(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
The popularity mizmycoli is getting 4m all Nairalander in all thier post is quite amazing , me envy u small tongue

They even mention her more dan oga Seun cheesy
Alwaz in d heart of every vital issues. (brain box)
*Na so u b 4 real life?*
Khiaa my luv come on board...
chucky & freecocoa am inviting u
Macade5
Jbluv55
Dre11
Mr cork
i dey wait 4 una
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bunchersstab:
The popularity mizmycoli is getting 4m all Nairalander in all thier post is quite amazing , me envy u small tongue

They even mention her more dan oga Seun grin
We didn't invite oga seun because he's not popular for appreciating poetry. Everyone on the V.I.P list is popular for appreciating poetry.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by dre11(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bunchersstab:

They even mention her more dan oga Seun cheesy
Alwaz in d heart of every vital issues. (brain box)
*Na so u b 4 real life?*
Khiaa my luv come on board...
chucky & freecocoa am inviting u
Macade5
Jbluv55
Dre11
Mr cork
i dey wait 4 una

I Don show
So warrup
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykhorn:

CC: LAYKORN
una two don drag me come here by force. I no be poetic person, the thing dey meaningless and boring to me.
caman support ya bro osiso. If not.... Hehehehehe. Dre11 darling, come and meet my twin sons laykorn and laykhorn grin grin am i not a good mother? smiley smiley smiley cheesy grin
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
caman support ya bro osiso. If not.... Hehehehehe. Dre11 darling, come and meet my twin sons laykorn and laykhorn grin grin am i not a good mother? smiley smiley smiley cheesy grin
Lol is he an uncle? Or...... wink. Dre11 is a good poet though. Boy's been eyeing him for a collabo.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by dre11(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:

You have said it all
Not a good mother but a good wifesmiley with the way u campaigning for him
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by dre11(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Lol is he an uncle? Or...... wink. Dre11 is a good poet though. Boy's been eyeing him for a collabo.
Ayamlaykorn

Greetings

Nah person carry me come here self
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
abi, he's one of my boyfriends o grin its good to learn good things sweets.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
dre11:

You have said it all
By a good mother but a good wifesmiley with the way u campaigning for him
abi o. *head explodes* grin grin kiss
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
dre11:

Greetings

Nah person carry me come here self
Greetings Master. You did a great job in In My Subconscious Mind #RESPECT
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by texanomaly(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
cool
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by laykhorn(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn

Okay mummy! Why should I help your concubine? Who in heaven's name does that?.........How do I do that?
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by dre11(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Greetings Master. You did a great job in In My Subconscious Mind #RESPECT
Ayamlaykorn

Thanks sir

Just trying to learn the art,
And how it's speak to mind and soul
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:
V.I.P Invites

Divepen
noble4d
Jennminna
texanomaly
princesa
coogar
timpaker
Royver
Krystalxxx
Kelvingraphics
SammyHoe
TheRock555
Larrysun
yuzjet
MizMyColi

We have/are in the process of sending PMs to all those listed as V.I.P Thanks everyone

betaman
Ridhwan1
Mztrchukwu,
barcanista
berem
ngakwe
omenka
Ibnsultan
AbuMikey
chibwike
missberrypop5
laykhorn,
SirHouloo,
ibnzubair
barrysome001
lywiled
xtianjacob
madjune
AbuuUthaymeen
donifez,
zubimete
gloriaz
Emeka1million
sanchez01
dre11
oluxy
Bunchersstab
BTT
sheyiolu,
padoski,
HotNG,
oracle009
007Bruce,
Jaybee3
Pickabeau1
Ejanni,
TiffanyJ
Chibokgame,
uniboy1
samguine

From the NCPC...

philtrum
Basille
Joel17
gottoboy,
harddon
Chuksemi
giyazz,
firestar
kagari
AmiableJay
Gladyys
midasbliss
ad3ola
IGItee
eke40seven
sosiqdude

Ayamlaykorn
i wish to attend sir!
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
embarassedembarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? / Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) / Jacob's Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.