Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? (5050 Views)

LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape / I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
My heart bleeds whenever i read or hear of girls, ladies or women being raped. I'm always like can't these women struggle violently with their victims in the best way possible to resist it or is it that easy to over power females? I need reply please especially from female folks who have been raped or survived an attempt.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
Your topic sounds like you intend to r.a.pe someone...btw do you expect nairalanders that have been molested to come out signifying..I smh for you

1 Like

Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by icedee1: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Your topic sounds like you intend to r.a.pe someone...btw do you expect nairalanders that have been molested to come out signifying..I smh for you
Silly reply the writer said his heart bleeds when he hears a female is being molested,I share the same
Feeling with him too, because most of this girls don't speak out which is bad. And people like u make matters worse by posting rubbish.get serious for once pls
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Maybe u need to take ur afternoon drugs before barking like a toothless dog..next time find time to read my post well cos I was refering to the topic of the thread cos to me it has another meaning compare to what's in the thread
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by RudySmith(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
OP
a man is physically stronger than a woman so it would b easier 4 a man 2 r.ape a woman. Forget all the play-play u had with ur girlfriend, during a fight a woman only has to punch a lady a few times 4 her 2 submit.
A man doesn't even have 2 use any power 2 r.ape a woman, he only has 2 show his gun, knife or weapon and the fear will have her do whatever he asks her 2 do. When was the last time u heard a wife dying bcuz she didn't want to b r.aped by armed robbers? Even dead, she will still b f.ucked.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Your topic sounds like you intend to r.a.pe someone...btw do you expect nairalanders that have been molested to come out signifying..I smh for you
It pays to read through a thread well before you reply, responding to the topic without seeing the content sparks of laziness, fyi my topic was even edited by the moderator.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
RudySmith: OP
a man is physically stronger than a woman so it would b easier 4 a man 2 r.ape a woman. Forget all the play-play u had with ur girlfriend, during a fight a woman only has to punch a lady a few times 4 her 2 submit.
A man doesn't even have 2 use any power 2 r.ape a woman, he only has 2 show his gun, knife or weapon and the fear will have her do whatever he asks her 2 do. When was the last time u heard a wife dying bcuz she didn't want to b r.aped by armed robbers? Even dead, she will still b f.ucked.
Seriously i get sad whenever i hear about the next rape case like the woman raped by a corporal in Imo recently, for christ sake it could be my mum, aunty, sister, friend or any dear one... Its not lyk i do not know men are stronger naturally before i even started the thread i just couldn't help myself but just ask the female folks themselves how much effort they even put in resisting being rape. God help any rapist i by any chance catch.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by RudySmith(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^^^ It's sad 2 say but sometimes da best resistance is 2 not do anything and let it b over with alive.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by fluffybaby(f): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
His Majesty: My heart bleeds whenever i read or hear of girls, ladies or women being raped. I'm always like can't these women struggle violently with their victims in the best way possible to resist it or is it that easy to over power females? I need reply please especially from female folks who have been raped or survived an attempt.

Not at all. Give your wife, Mom, Sister or daughter. You will see that its not easy to rape a woman. 1 out of the 10 times she will be used, she will not be easily over powered.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
fluffybaby:

Not at all. Give your wife, Mom, Sister or daughter. You will see that its not easy to rape a woman. 1 out of the 10 times she will be used, she will not be easily over powered.
Hey Pig! Must you allow all of nairaland know that your mum was raped without any resistance from her which OBVIOUSLY you're the product.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
@fluffybaby, I took out time to read some of your previous post and wallahi! It wasn't hard to tell that u're a product of inbred coitus, Shame! I went further to consult the gods and i discovered that your maternal Grandfather, uncles(ur mum's elder and younger brothers) were actually those who raped her, i was almost certain that your real dad would be among that three until i got to know she was also raped the previous morning by that madman in your neibourhood! Confusing don't you think?
Next time if you see a thread started by me, comment maturely or bounce. Swine, i get your time plenty.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by fluffybaby(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
His Majesty: @fluffybaby, I took out time to read some of your previous post and wallahi! It wasn't hard to tell that u're a product of inbred coitus, Shame! I went further to consult the gods and i discovered that your maternal Grandfather, uncles(ur mum's elder and younger brothers) were actually those who raped her, i was almost certain that your real dad would be among that three until i got to know she was also raped the previous morning by that madman in your neibourhood! Confusing don't you think?
Next time if you see a thread started by me, comment maturely or bounce. Swine, i get your time plenty.

You don talk finish? Now from the experience of my grand pa, grand ma and all others your juju revealed to you that were molested, can you see how easy it is to be molested? Like I said since you believe that women can always fight off rapists, give your females to them now, let us see how easy it is to fight and win a rapist.
Ope, you think rapists come smilling and petting the woman till she happily opens up for him?
Well, carry on with your childish curses and insults. They do fluffybaby no harm. Me don pass that stage tey tey. I dey unto mature and higher levels. You no go understan,d your mentality never reach and as you dey go so, e go teeEeyyyyy before you reach there sef.
So go ahead and consult your juju man again about my grand pa, white rat, dogs, mom, great grand ma, mad man in my street, chicken and anything satan decides to investigate for you as I'm no get better work. E nor shake me. I pass all of una. Oya true to form carry insults cover your shame again.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by addictiv(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2012
i think a hard kick on the balls can send any guy on offline mode. haven't really experienced this but i remember when a girl accidentally hit my guy on his balls and he started behaving like someone who had an epilepsy attack.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 4:04am On Nov 28, 2012
fluffybaby:

You don talk finish? Now from the experience of my grand pa, grand ma and all others your juju revealed to you that were molested, can you see how easy it is to be molested? Like I said since you believe that women can always fight off rapists, give your females to them now, let us see how easy it is to fight and win a rapist.
Ope, you think rapists come smilling and petting the woman till she happily opens up for him?
Well, carry on with your childish curses and insults. They do fluffybaby no harm. Me don pass that stage tey tey. I dey unto mature and higher levels. You no go understan,d your mentality never reach and as you dey go so, e go teeEeyyyyy before you reach there sef.
So go ahead and consult your juju man again about my grand pa, white rat, dogs, mom, great grand ma, mad man in my street, chicken and anything satan decides to investigate for you as I'm no get better work. E nor shake me. I pass all of una. Oya true to form carry insults cover your shame again.
If i say i should pick on your incoherent words and spellings t'will just amount to waste of time. Don't worry i'ld talk to my Doctor brother to ask want syndromes people like you're suffering from... Anyways if your first comment shows anything about maturity may God make me remain immature for life. In your world picking on someone and expecting the person not to retaliate is maturity, Congrtats! Did it occur to you that if you had just made your point without picking on me the immaturity in me would remain in me, buh no you just had to show how 'matured' you are by spewing thrash. Admit it Fluffypiggie you're just a Foo!
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 4:27am On Nov 28, 2012
addictiv: i think a hard kick on the balls can send any guy on offline mode. haven't really experienced this but i remember when a girl accidentally hit my guy on his balls and he started behaving like someone who had an epilepsy attack.
Yup! One hard kick on the balls does really make a man go into temporary insanity, the problem is will ladies remember it as a weapon in such circumstances? See news about rape makes me really angry cause i've got like two sisters, the thought that as girls they stand the risk of one pig trying to force himself on them at anytime disturbs me and it's one of the reason why i'm advocating for my younger sis to school here in Lag so atleast she goes to school and come home daily and atleast avoid spending nights and evening when rape are more prone outside the house cause she's quite young. Like i school outside lagos and one of my coursemates was raped last semester although i'm not very close to her buh the way the incident has changed her life styl is very pitiable, unfortunately the rapist was not caught.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by fluffybaby(f): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2012
His Majesty:
If i say i should pick on your incoherent words and spellings t'will just amount to waste of time. Don't worry i'ld talk to my Doctor brother to ask want syndromes people like you're suffering from... Anyways if your first comment shows anything about maturity may God make me remain immature for life. In your world picking on someone and expecting the person not to retaliate is maturity, Congrtats! Did it occur to you that if you had just made your point without picking on me the immaturity in me would remain in me, buh no you just had to show how 'matured' you are by spewing thrash. Admit it Fluffypiggie you're just a Foo!

Don't stop o. I don't believe one should give anserw to stupid questions. Haba a woman gets raped and may be even stands the risk of losing her life if she resists the attempt and here you are asking if its that easy to rape a woman? Give your sisters and any woman dear to you nau let's see how easy it is for a woman being raped to win the fight. Mumu question you asked here.
If you have any strategy for women under threat of rape to cope and maybe defend herself then, post it here. If it was that easy to fend off rapists then only babies would be raped or sick people who are weak.
Ngwa run to your doctor and native doctor brothers now(you seem to have them all in your house) and ask them again about fluffybaby's English and spellings and dogs and cats and mad men in my street while at it, ask the juju about how easy it is to rape a woman.
Since you said you read my posts, hope you noticed that my main anger is towards those who think rape is something we can just mock and joke about.
To get a better anserw from people change your topic to HOW CAN WOMEN COME OUT OF POSIBILITY OF BEING RAPED UNHARMED or something like that.
I must admit(Maturity comes to play now) that I kind of know where you are comming from after reading your last post. I did not insult you with my first reply maybe teased you but, not insult. You did the insults.
When a woman is being threatened with rape, in most cases the rapists use brut force or weapons to get what they want. If they even get it and still feel that they stand the risk of being exposed by their victim they may kill her/him too. A rapist is selfish, its all about him/her and will do anything to hide his crime.
NB stop cursing your self man, haba wetin happen? You don't need all that wahala over fluffybaby o. Your reply to my first post was not mature and I want you to mature don't be immature for the rest of your life.
Oya, go to the shrine and ask about me again.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
fluffybaby:

Don't stop o. I don't believe one should give anserw to stupid questions. Haba a woman gets raped and may be even stands the risk of losing her life if she resists the attempt and here you are asking if its that easy to rape a woman? Give your sisters and any woman dear to you nau let's see how easy it is for a woman being raped to win the fight. Mumu question you asked here.
If you have any strategy for women under threat of rape to cope and maybe defend herself then, post it here. If it was that easy to fend off rapists then only babies would be raped or sick people who are weak.
Ngwa run to your doctor and native doctor brothers now(you seem to have them all in your house) and ask them again about fluffybaby's English and spellings and dogs and cats and mad men in my street while at it, ask the juju about how easy it is to rape a woman.
Since you said you read my posts, hope you noticed that my main anger is towards those who think rape is something we can just mock and joke about.
To get a better anserw from people change your topic to HOW CAN WOMEN COME OUT OF POSIBILITY OF BEING RAPED UNHARMED or something like that.
I must admit(Maturity comes to play now) that I kind of know where you are comming from after reading your last post. I did not insult you with my first reply maybe teased you but, not insult. You did the insults.
When a woman is being threatened with rape, in most cases the rapists use brut force or weapons to get what they want. If they even get it and still feel that they stand the risk of being exposed by their victim they may kill her/him too. A rapist is selfish, its all about him/her and will do anything to hide his crime.
NB stop cursing your self man, haba wetin happen? You don't need all that wahala over fluffybaby o. Your reply to my first post was not mature and I want you to mature don't be immature for the rest of your life.
Oya, go to the shrine and ask about me again.
Abeg Gerrout from this thread joor!
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by fluffybaby(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
His Majesty:
Abeg Gerrout from this thread joor!

LoL, small pikin don tire. You are right for once, e don reach time make I leave here.

NB so you speak pidgin? Naim you come dey form say you no fit read my posts?

Bye small insultive child. No more replies from me.
Re: Is It That Easy To Overpower And Rape Females? by HisMajesty1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
fluffybaby:

LoL, small pikin don tire. You are right for once, e don reach time make I leave here.

NB so you speak pidgin? Naim you come dey form say you no fit read my posts?

Bye small insultive child. No more replies from me.
Idiot!

(1) (Reply)

Ghasty Motor Accident,along BENIN-ORE ROAD• / Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse / Police Arrest 32 Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers In Adamawa, Recover ₦‎1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.