Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse (5048 Views)

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Guys Caught Stealing Hennessy At A Supermarket In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Mrop(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
According the the short Video reaching us, An uber driver was seen in an angry mood with some guys in Lekki.

Some guys in lekki were caught with a lady dead body which after the book an Uber and tie the lady dead body trying to dump it inside the Uber driver car boot.

The Driver refused to let them carryout the act and was forced to take his phone trying to inform the security agency.

The Lekki guys were seen begging him to let them dispose the dead body with his car, they offer him any amount.

Watch the Video below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/lekki-guys-caught-with-dead-body-book-an-uber-to-dispose-the-corpse/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Mrop(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chaii inside life
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Doesn't seem to add up. Let's wait for a better clarification.

10 Likes

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Chepos1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
What's the title of this film

14 Likes

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
I don't believe... just yet

1 Like

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Homeboiy: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
If u believe say prayers de work abeg help us pray for Benin city as boys no go let us enjoy life in peace

I just de Guinness beer carnival dey flex my life

DJ close music, them talk say city de hot make everyone de go home, as the fight on ground strong wella.

I manage finish the 3rd bottle bedtime left but I no enjoy am
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by akinreals: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Na movie joor

1 Like

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by danny56: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
People looking for blood everywhere and anywhere to redeem their pledge to their diety cry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by thorpido(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
If this is real,they must be crazy.
Beg an innocent man to carry a dead body in his car?The guy must be mad to accept.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by ghettokid1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
FAKE NEWS! Na because of people like op dey wan sign social needia bill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by iTearHerToto: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
What are the so called afonjas tryna do? Act a scene or what
If it's a movie then I and my entire household and neighbors would rather go blind than feed eyes with trashes that are supposed to be dumped in a faraway never-to-be-found region like the one they are carrying. But if it ain't a movie then one hand of applause for the trapped afonjas before they go face whatever this lawless country zoo might render for one of their ferocious acts
[img]https:///view/oscars-standing-ovation-clap-clapping-applause-gif-5089552.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by falcon01: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
If you believe this congratulations you have successfully passed the stupidity test "you are stupid positive

1 Like

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Ekpekus(m): 2:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Mehn.. 2 seconds everywhere burst!!! Their agbada don hook for barbwire grin
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by skyhighweb(m): 4:40am On Dec 13, 2019
looks like a skit, dull skit everywhere these days

1 Like

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Mrop(m): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2019
skyhighweb:
looks like a skit, dull skit everywhere these days
its not a skit
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by UrVillagePpl: 5:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Hmm, the end is near cry cry cry

Lord help us
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by wittyt98(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2019
skyhighweb:
looks like a skit.
my thought exactly
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2019
Chepos1:
What's the title of this film

Lool
Anyone who believes this, issa fool.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by VulgarLee(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2019
2 seconds everywhere don't burst
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by greatbrian(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2019
They could have just killed the uber driver to cover their tracks.... If he no go free,make he go
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Biggty(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2019
This is a short skit, from thier acting it so obvious
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Techdra: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Are they that stupid? They felt the driver wouldn't notice if they were moving a heavy luggage or what? Na so Lekki boys mumu reach?!
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by solmusdesigns: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2019
am sure if God decides to send a mesiah to Nigerians , they might have ended up killing the mesiah in ritual killings, or terrorism
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Mrop(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
am sure if God decides to send a mesiah to Nigerians , they might have ended up killing the mesiah in ritual killings, or terrorism
gbam
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Still waiting.............
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Homeboiy:
If u believe say prayers de work abeg help us pray for Benin city as boys no go let us enjoy life in peace

I just de Guinness beer carnival dey flex my life

DJ close music, them talk say city de hot make everyone de go home, as the fight on ground strong wella.

I manage finish the 3rd bottle bedtime left but I no enjoy am
abeg wetin be d situation on ground now? Scores? Cause of the war?
Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by Amstupid(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2019
grin
Wetin I no go see for calabar embarassed

Re: Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse by ruggedtimi(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2019
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Number 1 Cause Of R.ape / Nigerian Doctor Involved In Mass Shooting In New York. / Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.