Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Sanusi And Ngozi Iweala Please Refund My Stollen Money!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi And Ngozi Iweala Please Refund My Stollen Money!!!!!!!! (502 Views)

Jonathan and Ngozi is to blame for not Saving, not Governors-Soludo / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi And Ngozi Iweala Please Refund My Stollen Money!!!!!!!! by etimek: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
In view of what the PHCN has been doing for some weeks now, i wish to challenge the duo of SANUSI and IWEALA to refund all my stollen cash which was fraudulent charged against by TRIPPLING my PHCN bill when i am still in TOTAL BLACK OUT!!!!
Because of the way the IWEALA carried the increase on her head, i expected that both the PETROLEUM and the POWER sectors will improve!!!!!!
But the reverse is the case!!!!
Now no explaination from IWEALA'S big mellon head. Neither is they any coment from SANUSI any longer!!!
I have been in total blackout in lagos for ONE MONTH, and my scandalous nepa bills are still coming regiularly...
MR slowpoke Goodluck does not care now!!!!!!
A proud Looter now dreaming of STATE POLICE to protect his looted wealth in BAYELSA after retirement from office.
Take a good look at PDP LOOTER governors like AMAECHI, AKPABIO,Dickson, they all have LOOTED WEALTH and they are all singing STATE POLICE.
Re: Sanusi And Ngozi Iweala Please Refund My Stollen Money!!!!!!!! by Aafulenu(f): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
i dont understand, hw does ur being ova charged by phcn the fault of iweala and sanusi? what u should do is go to phcn office and make a conplaint. not ranting on nl
Re: Sanusi And Ngozi Iweala Please Refund My Stollen Money!!!!!!!! by subterfuge: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2012
afulena you be PHCN official.
The same thing ishapening to me o!!!
I have complained and i am tired of it all
NEPA staff even told me that i am just wasting my time.
So MR AFULENA where exactly can i go again to complain

(1) (Reply)

The Bank Of England's New Governor / Time People's Award. Egyptians Are Voting For Morsi. / Gunmen ‘burn Churches, Border Posts’ In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.