Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital (7762 Views)

Jonathan and Ngozi is to blame for not Saving, not Governors-Soludo / Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? / Where GEJ And Ngozi Used By The World Bank ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by igbo2011(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by merge(f): 2:08am On May 18, 2012
I find it hard to believe what any of them have to say. The real change will come from the citizens. Too much foreign investment is a bad thing.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by igbo2011(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2012
merge: I find it hard to believe what any of them have to say. The real change will come from the citizens. Too much foreign investment is a bad thing.
Yes they lie a lot. I like to see actions not words. The citizens need to change religion, the media, and hitory to liberate ourselves from mental slavery.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by damola1: 1:14pm On May 19, 2012
igbo2011:
Yes they lie a lot. I like to see actions not words. The citizens need to change religion, the media, and hitory to liberate ourselves from mental slavery.

The typical Nigerian doesn't believe in himself. That's why the religious organisation are so big and rich, strong and powerful. So, it's very tough for Nigerians to do anything. Unless we've good leadership from grass root taking a swipe @ Nigeria as a whole.... and bringing thinking Nigerians together. Our future is bleaker than ever.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by betrani(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2012
damola1:

The typical Nigerian doesn't believe in himself. That's why the religious organisation are so big and rich, strong and powerful. So, it's very tough for Nigerians to do anything. Unless we've good leadership from grass root taking a swipe @ Nigeria as a whole.... and bringing thinking Nigerians together. Our future is bleaker than ever.
I quite Agree wit u on this! Most nigerians ve been hoodwinked into believing that our government or fellow citizens k a dime about us! We stand on a very dry ground of which only us can make wet to our desire! People tell all sorts of lies and stories because of their vantage positions, to coax us into believin that there is hope "when they themselves are not sure of anything" other than their ever blossoming ambition to retain power and secure their pockets for "a better nigeria" which only them see! Hw would an average nigerian believe in himself? When all his been tought is hw not to trust the person beside him, owing to the creed and doctrines of selfishness, selfcenteredness, greed, hatred
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by ojogbontomoye: 1:57pm On May 19, 2012
Can this guy do away with the stoopid cap.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by ojogbontomoye: 1:59pm On May 19, 2012
The ediot is stammering, it is obvious he crammed the answers.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by ziccoit: 2:07pm On May 19, 2012
imagine this is the president of most populous black nation in the world. No brain, no swag, no idea, no nothing.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Reference(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2012
betrani: I quite Agree wit u on this! Most nigerians ve been hoodwinked into believing that our government or fellow citizens k a dime about us! We stand on a very dry ground of which only us can make wet to our desire! People tell all sorts of lies and stories because of their vantage positions, to coax us into believin that there is hope "when they themselves are not sure of anything" other than their ever blossoming ambition to retain power and secure their pockets for "a better nigeria" which only them see! Hw would an average nigerian believe in himself? When all his been tought is hw not to trust the person beside him, owing to the creed and doctrines of selfishness, selfcenteredness, greed, hatred

Okay and yet yesterday when they said import fuel for yourselves and buy and sell at the price you deem fit, you said no, we prefer criminals to do it for us. Today you say grassroot not government, personal devotion not mega churches and mosques. Pally, make up your mind.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 19, 2012
No niid to watch
I already know whatever is on dat video isn't for our good..
However, i'd love a transcript.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 19, 2012
Reference:

Okay and yet yesterday when they said import fuel for yourselves and buy and sell at the price you deem fit, you said no, we prefer criminals to do it for us. Today you say grassroot not government, personal devotion not mega churches and mosques. Pally, make up your mind.
Don't mind him. Kettle calling the pot black. Totally guilty of what he accuses the entire country of.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by sholay2011(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2012
Naija politicians, u cant dciv evribody evritym....on a lighter note, dis okonjo iweala cheeks re rily big o...is dis d effect of subsidy removal?? She'd beta pray i dnt run into her in real lyf...i wud grab dose fat cheeks, pull dem off nd add it to my visible cheekbones! Chei! I don suffer! ;DNaija politicians, u cant dciv evribody evritym....on a lighter note, dis okonjo iweala cheeks re rily big o...is dis d effect of subsidy removal?? She'd beta pray i dnt run into her in real lyf...i wud grab dose fat cheeks, pull dem off nd add it to my visible cheekbones! Chei! I don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by don33310(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2012
sholay2011: Naija politicians, u cant dciv evribody evritym....on a lighter note, dis okonjo iweala cheeks re rily big o...is dis d effect of subsidy removal?? She'd beta pray i dnt run into her in real lyf...i wud grab dose fat cheeks, pull dem off nd add it to my visible cheekbones! Chei! I don suffer! ;DNaija politicians, u cant dciv evribody evritym....on a lighter note, dis okonjo iweala cheeks re rily big o...is dis d effect of subsidy removal?? She'd beta pray i dnt run into her in real lyf...i wud grab dose fat cheeks, pull dem off nd add it to my visible cheekbones! Chei! I don suffer!
Pls,don't kill me with laugher o. Lol
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by toptop: 4:22pm On May 19, 2012
@ Shola, you have big cheeks also. Checkout your profile photo. Moreso, learn to respect that woman. If your mum had gotten even close to her shoe lace, you will not be wasting your impoverished life on nairaland typing nonsense. Be guided oh!
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by olyivy(f): 4:42pm On May 19, 2012
toptop: @ Shola, you have big cheeks also. Checkout your profile photo. Moreso, learn to respect that woman. If your mum had gotten even close to her shoe lace, you will not be wasting your impoverished life on nairaland typing nonsense. Be guided oh!
[size=18pt]GBAM![/size]
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by adconline(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2012
She should do something about her weight.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by olyivy(f): 5:07pm On May 19, 2012
adconline: She should do something about her weight.

when people get old, they tend to put up weight. She is in her 60s you know.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by sholay2011(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2012
toptop: @ Shola, you have big cheeks also. Checkout your profile photo. Moreso, learn to respect that woman. If your mum had gotten even close to her shoe lace, you will not be wasting your impoverished life on nairaland typing nonsense. Be guided oh!

Hello, was just jokin naa...u dnt av to take it personally...my mum does nt need to embezzle to be a fulfilld woman....she already has fulfilled children....get it?? {Strolls away} I wonder y u dey defend d fat-cheekd woman sef...abi u dey chop from her Just saying...lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahha... Shola wan kill me with laugh oh. Cheiii, comedians full for Nairaland.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by adconline(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2012
when people get old, they tend to put up weight. She is in her 60s you know.
Most women of her calibre and female top execs in the US are not that overweight. I think it's a Naija thing for rich and powerful to be gluttonous. BTW my mom is over 75yrs and does not have that much adipose tissue.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 19, 2012
See gbege, why take it personal? after all she is part of the corrupt govt.
10.08mins.4.06mins and 4.52mins. mscheeeeeew i can't waste my precious bundle on such video. knowing fully well the clueless Ijaw man has nothing to say.

And as for madam i think she should just go back to WB and do what she always do there.........*** do nothing ******
sholay2011:

Hello, was just jokin naa...u dnt av to take it personally...my mum does nt need to embezzle to be a fulfilld woman....she already has fulfilled children....get it?? {Strolls away} I wonder y u dey defend d fat-cheekd woman sef...abi u dey chop from her Just saying...lol grin grin

No mind am, he follow join people we dey chop subsidy money. ##Godiswatchin
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Walexz02(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2012
I dnt hv to wast my mb listining to dt fisherman coz am vry sure dt he is clueless
And unto dt subsidy woman
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by yohannazack(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2012
Yes, there is no nid to watch d video, cus i knw al dey ar goin to say. Its unfotunate fo 9ja my fada land to hav a president witout brain fo very first time. If i were him i'l stop appearin on tv, radio and newspapers cus he lacks wat to tel nigerians. My fellow NLs, lets face d truth, how on earth wld dis ppl tel us dat agric secto alon wl creat 3milion job, transport wl creat 3milion etc, hw soon? How many graduates is nigeria producin within d intaval of 4 or 5 monts? Our ministries an parastals hav nt employin, does it mean ppl dont retire or ppl dont die? Most of our ministries and parastals ar understaff. Eg. Immigration boss, when granted an interviw, he said dat dey lack manpowa likewise odas. I can rememba vividly, befo january, 2012, we were payin 1500 per month, but nw we are payin 3500 even we dont enjoy d lite, as if dat is nt enof, he said there wl be anoda new tariff by 1st of june 12, electricity we not seen, yet d tariff has bin incris. The stability and viability of any country's economy depends largely on the standard of livin of the citizens. Gej is a failure even befo d end of his term if u ask me.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by barkayausa(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2012
I think is high time for us to start believing in ourselves as well as our goverment. Faith works!
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by gsmgold: 8:51pm On May 19, 2012
sholay2011: Naija politicians, u cant dciv evribody evritym....on a lighter note, dis okonjo iweala cheeks re rily big o...is dis d effect of subsidy removal?? She'd beta pray i dnt run into her in real lyf...i wud grab dose fat cheeks, pull dem off nd add it to my visible cheekbones! Chei! I don suffer! ;DNaija politicians, u cant dciv evribody evritym....on a lighter note, dis okonjo iweala cheeks re rily big o...is dis d effect of subsidy removal?? She'd beta pray i dnt run into her in real lyf...i wud grab dose fat cheeks, pull dem off nd add it to my visible cheekbones! Chei! I don suffer!
lol
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2012
The way the reporter is asking the president questions looks very suspicious. Its like the president's people gave the reporter the specific questions to ask him. the questions just sounds too easy. Something about this interview looks like it was planned, and even at that, the president's use of words and his english vocabulary are very poor. he needs to hire a speech actor/therapist/trainer to teach him how to look presidential and confident in public, and to use standard, correct, smooth english in public speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by Jentiliti: 12:25am On May 20, 2012
Which way Nigeria
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by ifihearam: 4:16am On May 20, 2012
@cycober

He doesn't know how to look presidential yet he is the president.
His choice oo usage of english in public his poor yet he is still the president
He is not confident enough but takes decisions that is predecessors couldn't take.

You that has all the positive attributes like being presidential,eloquent and confident does not have a bicycle not to even win a councillorship position in your locality. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by segunjowo(m): 6:30am On May 20, 2012
Nigeria is a savaged country.
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by olaezebala: 7:12am On May 20, 2012
ifihearam: @cycober

He doesn't know how to look presidential yet he is the president.
His choice oo usage of english in public his poor yet he is still the president
He is not confident enough but takes decisions that is predecessors couldn't take.

You that has all the positive attributes like being presidential,eloquent and confident does not have a bicycle not to even win a councillorship position in your locality. Oloshi
I still wonder how animal like you have access to internet. Why not make your view know and avoid the use of useless words like "oloshi", even if you must yarb person?
Re: Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital by chriswu(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2012
even though the interview was staged, the president wasn't still confident.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate / See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War / Us Did Not Predict Nigeria’s Break-up In 2015 – Ambassador Mcculley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.