Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos (15026 Views)

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos) / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by acidtalk: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
E be like say many nairaland members na armed robber oh! See the kin crowd wey dey view this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by deluckiest(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
violent:

So Churches now hire OPC members to use Juju for protection....how hilarious! I wonder what is then being preached in those churches?

If you believe this story then you can believe anything. Please leave the church out of this.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
It's only in Nigeria that criminals are told to repent instead of them being hunted down and shot in the eye.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
What of bokoharam? undecided
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by salafiyy: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
UDOM!THE CONFIDENT BUILDER...HAVE YOU BEEN PAID TO DO THIS?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
omowolewa: Abeg, what about my area? Or people in Festac no dey under LGSG again.
festac Police wey dey patrol for evrywhere now.if u carry bag dem go search u,check weda u carry anytin. If na lie,carry bag pass 203 lyk say u dey go 21rd,mke u pass there office,na wahala u dey fine.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by salafiyy: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
UDOM!THE CONFIDENT BUILDER...HAVE YOU BEEN PAID TO DO THIS OR DO YOU WANT TO GET NOTICED? OKAY WE'VE NOTICED YOU BYE! BYE!!
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by kavey10(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Na Ogun go strike una wey dey quote the OP to comment! Una dey mad! MB no be free na! Kai, my data plan don red o!
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by mcevans1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidtalk:

How can a confirmed Secretary General of Association Kidnappers of Enugun (AKE) stoop so low to take up the job of a cheap and hungry yahoo boy.

"L̳MAO. Odi egwun. Biko gbafuooo hahaha
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by vascey(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by sage2(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is this suppose to serve as a safety manual for the criminals or what?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
mama-gee:
Why are you telling criminals where to avoid?

Are you part of them?
lol
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by mopa001: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
mama-gee:

Are you part of them?
Na waitin de my mind 2 ask am oh! Wat make's him goes around 2 knw wia and hw d security situation of each environ? Pls becareful, or else nemessis wil soon cought up wit u 2.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Abbott(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
[quote author=free2ryhme][/quote]

...and you went ahead n quoted everything? Without a post?
Are you nuts?

#justAsking,
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Venchy: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
lloydbanj: Lol..if they are ready 2 attack nothin can stop dem.for example lekki,VGC and other are surrounded by water n most houses are beside.dey won't come tru d land its always on water.And do u think any nigerian security operative is ready 2 face them or die

You are absolutely right, Nigerian security are not good enough to combat ARM ROBBERY but I hope Governor Fash will sort things out as we don't want such Criminal around our mega city.

Eko Oni Baje Ooo.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by smartg(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Only illiterate criminals that will be afraid of this your writte-up, an educated criminals knows how to go to wherever they want at any time and whenever they want to. The only thing that can prevent them at last is not even the police but the Biblical law of stealing which states that ''everyday is for the thief but oneday is for the owner''. Cos the word of GOD must surely come to pass.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by ouagadougou(m): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2012
CCTVs? They need electricity to work, don't they?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
By EMMANUEL UDOM

Criminals in Lagos, south-west Nigeria are reckless, restive and desperate. They want to reap where they did not sow, even as the police and other security agents are working round the clock to ensure that the former capital of Nigeria is crime free these ember months.

In the last couple of weeks, our reporter has been on under-cover mission, looking at how prepared the police, SSS operatives and other security agents are for the Christmas and New Year celebrations in terms of security.

If you say, my dear readers that this is an alarming write-up, you are correct. But, if you think I am working for the police in Lagos, then you ate dead wrong.
Below are some of the top 15 no-go-places criminals should not ever contemplate going near or else trouble, shooting, injuries or death. Lagos state police commissioner, Manko Umar has put security strategies in place to ensure that Lagos is crime-free these celebrations months.
This does not however mean that the state will be free 100% from crime. Crimes and criminalities cannot be totally eradicated from any locality, state, nation or the entire globe. It could only be reduced and checkmated. This is the gospel truth the police and other security agents as well as discerning and observing minds know too well.

1 Banking Hall-Criminal who want to rob banks in Lagos should forget the idea or be prepared for a bloody gun duel with the police. Take it or leave it, since Manko became the commissioner of police in Lagos, the state has not recorded one successful operation, in which robbers loot banks.
Though these devils in human skins have attempted on some occasions to loot banks, they failed woefully. Check crime records as opposed to propaganda, rumors and speculations at the police public relations office in Ikeja, Lagos.

2 Markets- The popular and ever busy Gotangowa, Ipodo Yaba, Idi Araba, Tejuosho, Alaba international market, Ladipo spare-part market, seme market, Idumota market have been infiltrated by police officers and SSS operatives. Off course, this is an alarming write-up and wake-up calls for criminals. Go near any of these markets and you will be dead before the end of December this year. This is what my under-cover mission has revealed

3 Cyber- cafés –Public cyber-cafes have also been infiltrated by security agents. For those yahoo boys, they are been watched directly or indirectly by security agents. This is another potential place where criminals use.

4 Hotels/Guest houses-Hotels and guest houses are potential places where criminals meet to plan their robbery operations or share their loots after a successful robbery operations. The police and CCTV are watching you.

5 Drinking joints- This is another place where potential criminals meet to unwind relax and enjoy themselves after committing all sorts of criminal and other atrocities during the day. Some Nigerians love pleasure, parties, drinks and boasting. When they have taken some bottles of beer they talk carelessly. The person sitting next to your table may as well be an under-cover police officer or SSS operatives.
So, in your best interest as a criminal, repent from your evil ways or as Manko uses to say re-locate from Lagos or else…

6 Churches/Mosques-From catholic to Methodist, pencostal to Anglican, Baptist to the nearest mosque, police and SSS operatives in Lagos have been ordered to ensure that no Boko Haram fellows come near. I do not want to mention names here, but I do know that some churches, especially in Lagos are hiring private security guards, OPC members or police to protect them physically during Sunday services.

7 Eateries-security agents have also infiltrated eateries in various parts of Lagos. Each time you go to the nearest eateries around you, observe the people there carefully and you will see what I mean. Criminals must be dealt with the police are basically everywhere these embers months. Kudos to them.

8 Embassies- All the embassy in Lagos, from independent findings by our reporter is under a close 24-hour watch by internal security, the police and SSS operatives.

9 Uncompleted buildings- The Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Badagry, Epe, Egan, Igando, Alagbado as some of the places in Lagos with bushes and uncompleted buildings. There are also uncompleted buildings in Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc. Criminals also use these buildings to meet plan their operations or share their loots. The police is watching you

10 Traffics- I pity criminals who think they can rob people of their money handsets and other valuable personal items during go-slows and traffics along the
third mainland bridge, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. There are CCTVs everywhere and there are also under-cover security agents along these routes. Again, I say repent criminals.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13466465-top-10-nogoplaces-for-criminals-in-lagos
What's the meaning of this write up now?why giving out security information cheaply like this?you must be an unintelligible police woman.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 26, 2012
Seriously? Isn't this Information supposed to be "Top Secret" or something?

I'm not getting this thread at all.

A thread created to enlighten criminals on the Top 10 "No Go" places. TF? angry
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by azpeculiar: 3:03am On Nov 26, 2012
Who penned that rubbish article?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by odehaj: 3:50am On Nov 26, 2012
mama-gee:

Are you part of them?
I wonder o!Is there security anywhere in Nig.now??if military area that should be one of d most secured place could b bombed.Security lies with God in this nation. The OP I guess,lacked what to post.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Lero15(m): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2012
i tel u, dem stil fit rob 4 dos areas
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by biz4naija: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2012
this is completely rubbish... who are the criminals? who gives them weapons? is it not thesame police? abeg jor all this na scam just to show say them dey work true true, police people are the thieves period!
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by babalo1: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2012
This is the dumbest post ever!
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2012
These robbers might start targeting police stations to prove a point to everyone that they are in charge even though we already know.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by oluwacjay: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
By EMMANUEL UDOM

Criminals in Lagos, south-west Nigeria are reckless, restive and desperate. They want to reap where they did not sow, even as the police and other security agents are working round the clock to ensure that the former capital of Nigeria is crime free these ember months.

In the last couple of weeks, our reporter has been on under-cover mission, looking at how prepared the police, SSS operatives and other security agents are for the Christmas and New Year celebrations in terms of security.

If you say, my dear readers that this is an alarming write-up, you are correct. But, if you think I am working for the police in Lagos, then you ate dead wrong.
Below are some of the top 15 no-go-places criminals should not ever contemplate going near or else trouble, shooting, injuries or death. Lagos state police commissioner, Manko Umar has put security strategies in place to ensure that Lagos is crime-free these celebrations months.
This does not however mean that the state will be free 100% from crime. Crimes and criminalities cannot be totally eradicated from any locality, state, nation or the entire globe. It could only be reduced and checkmated. This is the gospel truth the police and other security agents as well as discerning and observing minds know too well.

1 Banking Hall-Criminal who want to rob banks in Lagos should forget the idea or be prepared for a bloody gun duel with the police. Take it or leave it, since Manko became the commissioner of police in Lagos, the state has not recorded one successful operation, in which robbers loot banks.
Though these devils in human skins have attempted on some occasions to loot banks, they failed woefully. Check crime records as opposed to propaganda, rumors and speculations at the police public relations office in Ikeja, Lagos.

2 Markets- The popular and ever busy Gotangowa, Ipodo Yaba, Idi Araba, Tejuosho, Alaba international market, Ladipo spare-part market, seme market, Idumota market have been infiltrated by police officers and SSS operatives. Off course, this is an alarming write-up and wake-up calls for criminals. Go near any of these markets and you will be dead before the end of December this year. This is what my under-cover mission has revealed

3 Cyber- cafés –Public cyber-cafes have also been infiltrated by security agents. For those yahoo boys, they are been watched directly or indirectly by security agents. This is another potential place where criminals use.

4 Hotels/Guest houses-Hotels and guest houses are potential places where criminals meet to plan their robbery operations or share their loots after a successful robbery operations. The police and CCTV are watching you.

5 Drinking joints- This is another place where potential criminals meet to unwind relax and enjoy themselves after committing all sorts of criminal and other atrocities during the day. Some Nigerians love pleasure, parties, drinks and boasting. When they have taken some bottles of beer they talk carelessly. The person sitting next to your table may as well be an under-cover police officer or SSS operatives.
So, in your best interest as a criminal, repent from your evil ways or as Manko uses to say re-locate from Lagos or else…

6 Churches/Mosques-From catholic to Methodist, pencostal to Anglican, Baptist to the nearest mosque, police and SSS operatives in Lagos have been ordered to ensure that no Boko Haram fellows come near. I do not want to mention names here, but I do know that some churches, especially in Lagos are hiring private security guards, OPC members or police to protect them physically during Sunday services.

7 Eateries-security agents have also infiltrated eateries in various parts of Lagos. Each time you go to the nearest eateries around you, observe the people there carefully and you will see what I mean. Criminals must be dealt with the police are basically everywhere these embers months. Kudos to them.

8 Embassies- All the embassy in Lagos, from independent findings by our reporter is under a close 24-hour watch by internal security, the police and SSS operatives.

9 Uncompleted buildings- The Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Badagry, Epe, Egan, Igando, Alagbado as some of the places in Lagos with bushes and uncompleted buildings. There are also uncompleted buildings in Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc. Criminals also use these buildings to meet plan their operations or share their loots. The police is watching you

10 Traffics- I pity criminals who think they can rob people of their money handsets and other valuable personal items during go-slows and traffics along the
third mainland bridge, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. There are CCTVs everywhere and there are also under-cover security agents along these routes. Again, I say repent criminals.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13466465-top-10-nogoplaces-for-criminals-in-lagos

If dis report is 4 real, den u just wasted d time & efffort of under-cover cops in plannin dis operatn. U just leaked vital info 2 criminals, only 4 dem 2 restartegise. Smh FOI indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agencies Link Uwais’ Son To Mutallab’s Bomber Son / Ghana Moves For Extradition Of Nigerian Kidnap Suspects / NDLEA Arrests Varsity Students, Trader, Recovers Over 5000kg Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.