Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation (12033 Views)

DSS Detains Ex-colonel Over Boko Haram / EFCC Arrests Army Colonel Over Alleged Involvement In Arms Deal Scandal / Army To Court-martial General, Colonel Over Multi-billion Naira Housing Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by farmer99: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2012
God know best.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Ajengogo(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2012
In as much as d colonel's act is condemnable and detestable, I still blame d girl for going into a stranger's house all alone for what nonsense errand. It is said that when handshake gets beyond d elbow, you should then be on your toes. What kind of errand will make a girl follow a stranger right into his living room Just my thinking sha

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by redsun(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2012
salafiyy: HOPE YOU ALL CAN SEE THE IMPORTACE OF ISLAMIC CODE OF DRESSING (FOR THE FEMALES ESPECIALLY)...MAY THE MAN WAS INTIMIDATED BY HER PROVOCATIVE...

Pervert.Most islamist are paedophiles,like some of nigerian lawmaker/breakers.

What has a woman dressing got to do with an animal that cant control his sexual urge just because nigeria is a lawless.

By the way,the article didnt say he has been arrested.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by redsun(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2012
Ajengogo: In as much as d colonel's act is condemnable and detestable, I still blame d girl for going into a stranger's house all alone for what nonsense errand. It is said that when handshake gets beyond d elbow, you should then be on your toes. What kind of errand will make a girl follow a stranger right into his living room Just my thinking sha

You are talking as if you have never lived in nigeria,where children call strangers uncles and aunties,especially their neighbours.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Humblesam(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2012
If at the end of the day,the whole thing happen 2 be a set-up,then i'll come back here and tell all of you what you did not knw about what you commenting on. I can only say one thing 4 now which is 'only God knows'.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by VolvoS60(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2012
Ajengogo: In as much as d colonel's act is condemnable and detestable, I still blame d girl for going into a stranger's house all alone for what nonsense errand. It is said that when handshake gets beyond d elbow, you should then be on your toes. What kind of errand will make a girl follow a stranger right into his living room Just my thinking sha

^^^^Total nonsense.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2012
Feel for the girl.
Some men are goat, he shld get a minimum of 10yrs in jail
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Rooneyboy(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2012
underrate a sixteen year old Naija girl @ u own peril .

By the time u enter the place u'll find ur self stranded.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Rooneyboy(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy: underrate a sixteen year old Naija girl @ u own peril .

this is one of the negative effects of highness.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by deolumike(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2012
tayooluwole: how i wish i am d judge...i will just direct that his manhood should be cut off nd hang in a liberary for reference purpose... D colonel deserve severe purnishment...
. Wonder what kind of justice would be obtainable in Ɣ☺ΰя court. You make Ɣ☺ΰя own judgment based on one person's story ex parte, without hearing the accused person's side of it.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2012
salafiyy: HOPE YOU ALL CAN SEE THE IMPORTACE OF ISLAMIC CODE OF DRESSING (FOR THE FEMALES ESPECIALLY)...MAY THE MAN WAS INTIMIDATED BY HER PROVOCATIVE...
My friend shut your fokn mouth,what has her dressing or your fokn Islamic codes got to do with the girl?are you in anyway saying because of her dressing you too can do same?nonsence. ISLAMIC CODES MY FOOT

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by IYANGBALI: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy: underrate a sixteen year old Naija girl @ u own peril .

Talking from experience right?
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by redsun(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2012
I wonder how the police investigate rape cases in nigeria withot DNA analysis?How is this girl going to prove that the said animal raped her?Did she preserve her soiled clothes for evidence or what?And even if she did,how are they going to be analysed to prove that the semen belong to the said animal?

Nigeriia is a dog eat dog world,where the very weak are at the mercy of the corrupt strong.It is a primitive world,a world without rules and formations.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by gramci: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2012
ebamma 3: Who is this mad man?

He's from Arewastan
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by gramci: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2012

Another likely rapist

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by DanIlon(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2012
Apply Capital punishment bill in nigeria if found offence on molestation
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Goldieluks: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2012
Oh my goodness. This so-called KOLO-nel is he not married with kids?
What a wicked world. I hope the monster gets a severe capital punishment,cause nobody is above the law.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Pain(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2012
Someone should take up this cause and bring it up to the house of reps. Linda and Laila should leverage their platform for this. They should prove to us that they are worth more good than just gossip queens.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Originalsly: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2012
Am sure this is not a first time rapist...and most likely he is always after teenagers making him a paedophile. With his position he believes he is above the law and who will dare report him? Am glad she went to the hospital and it seems like they are the ones that pursue the matter. I hope he is charged,kicked out of the army and get a very harsh sentence.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by UncleJJ(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2012
The girl has spoken let the soldier speak.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by adoniza(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2012
What a sad story.....Highly condenmed
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by bengunsman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
The internet is a mystery, this thing happened in my office and its online already.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2012

That is no justification. That you are alone with a girl in private does not justify rape. My bro, here in europe even if a girl UnCloth herself and seduce you in your own home and she tells you no to sex, you dere not touch her(whoever your papa be).
May be you don't know that husband go to prison for raping his wife.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by toprealman: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
floriana: I wish this had happened in Osun state. This colonel would have been the first to have his yoghurt gun severed under the new anti-rapist law. It will be nice to have the colonel's gazunga as the first trophy of the new law.

And do you wish your sister/daughter/ mother be the victim in this your 'osun state' ?
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by dljbd1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Thank God we are in civilian regime sef...she 4 no gt d chance 2 sue...lol.
Dt guy is supposed to be beheaded!
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by feathers007: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
. Never heard of 6 yr olds being raped? U fink dey wher dress'd provocatively? Ever heard of paedophiles?
for wia, aboki's that see nothing wrong in marrying and sleeping with a 12 years old girl, that's why VVF is rampant in the north. Even senator yerima sef marry a 12 years old girl recently. if a senator and former governor sees nothing wrong in being a paedophile, then you can imagine the mentality of a Nigerian northerner.
To make matters worse, if this stupid soldier was sent on peacekeeping mission, he would end up raping the girls and women in the host country, the same people they were meant to protect. animal.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Negro1: A serving Lieutenant Colonel with the Nigerian Army, W.L. Nzidee, has been dragged to a Magistrate Court I over alleged sexual assault on a 16-year-old girl (name withheld) in Kaduna.

The accused is in charge of the MTO at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA).

In an application for issuance of a direct criminal complaint summons filed at the Magistrate Court in the Kaduna Magisterial District in Barnawa, Kaduna South with case number KMD/19DC/2012 by the complainant, she accused the Colonel of committing an offence that constituted “criminal intimidation, rape, acts of gross indecency, abductions and threat to life” contrary to section 397,282,285,272 and 327 of the penal code

According to the complainant, on October 22, 2012, the accused person called her with the pretext to send her on an errand and unfortunately for her the lieutenant colonel had an ulterior motive for inviting her into his house.

She said the accused then lured her into the house and forced himself on her with a threat to kill her if she makes any noise and all effort by her to resist proved abortive because the accused is stronger than her.

She stated further that the accused forcefully had canal knowledge with her without her consent and dis-virgin her leaving her physically and mentally traumatized.

The victim said, she stayed indoor for about 48 hours and could not disclose to her guardian, until when the pains and injuries in her virginal became severe and later rushed to the NDA Medical Centre where the doctor on duty, Dr Okochi, insisted on seeing the officer who committed the assault after which she was admitted for one week.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/40912/2012/11/24/16yearoldgirl_sue_colonel_over_alleged_rape.html

There are many demons in uniform in Nigeria.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by maygah(f): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
. Never heard of 6 yr olds being raped? U fink dey wher dress'd provocatively? Ever heard of paedophiles?
I ve even read of a 9 month old girl been raped.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by donotbanme1: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ebbygod: wat nonsense are u talking abt hw can a mature man b moved by a 16yrs old gal.Abi the colonel na ur uncle

Some 16yr olds are fully matured women. This military guy not only ra.pe.d but molested an underaged/minor.

I see him being dismissed from the army if justice is done.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by abbeyfx2(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
@salafyy.
Shaarp dere! How old was Ɣ☺ΰR hajia when Mohamed had carnal knowledge of her? So how is islam rules a solution? Smh from all I know that leader is the first known paedophile and the champion of Ɣ☺ΰR religion. I laugh in Spanish get a life abeg.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by GARRIx7(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
The sad truth is that the case cannot be proved, and the colonel might go SCOT-FREE.... sad sad sad sad
Re: 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation by kabba7(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Incedents ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ these made ♍ƺ L♥√£ sharia law even though am not a moslem !
That 'gari rogo' colonel should be sent to where he belong ,prison .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG / EFCC Arraigns Doyin Okupe / PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.