Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,767 members, 7,865,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? (2733 Views)

A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander / My Take On Biafra As An Igbo Man Born In Lagos And Married To A Lovely Osun Lady / Us Regrets Past Actions Against Biafra, As Boko Haram Threatens To Assasinate: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by Hardfact: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
SmartTalk:

I think you should be more concerned of the fact that your beloved Nigeria does not exist.

Hmm, scary! Smart indeed.
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Biafra zionist:
shalom my dear ijaw brother. Biafra bounday is as follow
1-ibaji land in Kogi and the entire igala territory
2-some part of Benue state at the shores of River benue
3-southern Ondo state inhabited by ijaws
4-porth hacourt
5-delta state
6-BAYELSA STATE to the shore of the atlantic ocean
7- Bakassi penisula
8-*southern cameroun* NB south cameroon is under probability but recently they send delegate to His excellency that they want to join Biafra Union. Thanks

Can you add Chattanooga Tennessee to Biafra territory too
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
Biafra zionist:
4-porth hacourt
5-delta state
7- Bakassi penisula
8-*southern cameroun* NB south cameroon is under probability but recently they send delegate to His excellency that they want to join Biafra Union. Thanks

You forgot to add kano and eastern kebbi
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
torkaka:

Those are already added They are even considering Gaza in Palestine, Fallujah in Iraq, Kandahar in Afghanistan Potiskum in Yobe

All hail Biafra
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by Biafrazionist(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
ijaw citizen:

O.M.G I'm just LOL'n
Look at this ghost wanting to commit sucide
Until then, Long live the Republic of Land-lock Biafra!
Majority of Ijaws are solidly behind Biafra zionist movement. I have the contact of our Bayselsa zonal cordinator. He is a good man. The ijaws are for Biafra
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Those are already added They are even considering Gaza in Palestine, Fallujah in Iraq, Kandahar in Afghanistan Potiskum in Yobe

All hail Biafra

Gaddamit, Mumbai didn't make it for consideration? Surely new york made it!
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Biafra zionist:
4-porth hacourt
5-delta state
7- Bakassi penisula
dare mention Cameroon in your nonsense again and you will see angry angry greedy fool Bakassi peninsula and southern Cameroun my azz/foot oui angry angry angry
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by ijawcitizen(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Biafra zionist:
Majority of Ijaws are solidly behind Biafra zionist movement. I have the contact of our Bayselsa zonal cordinator. He is a good man. The ijaws are for Biafra

IS THIS GUY HIGH ON CHEAP WEED?
ANY PERSON BORN OF IJAW PARENTS WILL NEVER SUPPORT THAT NONSENSE!

PLS GIVE ME YOUR BAYELSA ADDRESS & NUMBERS
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by Demdem(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2013
Chai. Funny Thread. grin
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by ijawcitizen(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
Biafra zionist:

....AND UR IJAW "CONTACT" IN BAYELSA PROMISED TO DELIVER THE ENTIRE IJAWLAND TO BIAFRA OR JUST HIS/HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY WHO ARE IN BIAFRA PROJECT'S PAYROLL?
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by demmie1: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Biafra zionist:
Kanuris are for Biafra and I also have the contact of Ugandan zonal Coordinator. South Africans too are begging to join. cool
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Breaking news: supporter of APC militia just declared for Biafra
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by SmartTalk: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2013
Demdem:

i have always known that the boundary of the so called biafra will be a contentious issue. grin grin

Nah! Does have to be. That is the purpose of a referendum. The parts of the East that choose not to go with Biafra can stay with whatever remains of Nigeria. Biafra does not need excess and unnecessary baggage.
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by SmartTalk: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2013
Hardfact:

Hmm, scary! Smart indeed.

Wow, I am in awe of the depth of your thoughts and hardness of your facts, whatever they are.
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2013
SmartTalk:

Nah! Does have to be. That is the purpose of a referendum. The parts of the East that choose not to go with Biafra can stay with whatever remains of Nigeria. Biafra does not need excess and unnecessary baggage.

Having stayed within the NigerDelta region for over a decade now, i doubt if majority from here will want to have anything to do with Biafra (which to me is a waste of time). Its a long story. The question is, will Biafra accept to leave without annexing these areas? Die-Hard Biafrans believe its part of their land up till the Atlantic ocean

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by SmartTalk: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2013
torkaka:

Standing5: Biafra! . . . Wtf is that pls? Is it a ''Seaport-less Island Nation''?
Standing5: Biafra! . . . Wtf is that pls? Is it an ''Island Nation''?
dayokanu:

[quote author=torkaka]

Gaddamit, Mumbai didn't make it for consideration? Surely new york made it!
demmie1:
Kanuris are for Biafra and I also have the contact of Ugandan zonal Coordinator. South Africans too are begging to join. cool

Really? Are y'all actually a part of this conversation?
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by SmartTalk: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Demdem:

Having stayed within the NigerDelta region for over a decade now, i doubt if majority from here will want to have anything to do with Biafra (which to me is a waste of time). Its a long story. The question is, will Biafra accept to leave without annexing these areas? Die-Hard Biafrans believe its part of their land up till the Atlantic ocean

I believe my comment answers your question - Biafra can do without the parts of the Niger Delta can choose to stay with Nigeria. It is preferable for Biafra to not include the Niger Delta, purity is a good quality in Nation building. We do not need to be shouldering the ethnic problems in the Niger Delta, let them deal with the hatred they have among themselves without drawing the Igbo into it. The only parts that would be with Biafra are those that vote for permanent statehood in the Biafran union and meet requirements of social, economic and political harmony. I put this exemption in consideration of the regret Anglo-Cameroonians have on the vote to join Cameroon due to silly fears of Igbo domination (Read my previous comment on this https://www.nairaland.com/1155411/tribal-war-noise-making#13830349 ), otherwise I would prefer Biafra to consist only of Igbo areas.
Re: Where Is The Biafra As Delcared? by bilms(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2013
Hum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Prof. Wole Soyinka Call Dame Patience Jonathan A Hippopotamus?! / Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO / Looming Clash! Two Speakers To Sit In Ekiti Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.