Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30274 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2013
Who gone fear a demented hood rat lmao. Bitch is having illusions ....where are u naaa? Explain to me why you are diverse and we aren't?
Hold on hood rat doesn't have a
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
You are dullard, a fvcking maggot with a stone for a brain. Is it your problem with English that is affecting ur comprehension skills, or u're not just smart enough to understand??

Give me a list of ethnic groups in Cameroon that is up to 100 is what I asked for. When a real survey is carried out, ppl don't just throw out numbers and percentages like fools. There's always directions on how the number was arrived. You have been making noise like a child and are yet to show me some valid proof.

Seriously, u can't be that 1diotic. Did u go to school?? When has wikipedia ever been an accepted site to lay all ur proof and statements? We are talking about diversity in general between two countries, weigh all the factors child, ur idiocy is alarming! Gosh, bunch of dry-brained-deluded-goats on this forum.

this one na real ofe-maunu warrior grin

I love these bitchez

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Who gone fear a demented hood rat lmao. Bitch is having illusions ....where are u naaa? Explain to me why you are diverse and we aren't?
end the argument

before yr ego get bruised
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2013
never argue with an ofe-manu female b1tch
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2013
I had to quote that, will debunk your nonsense tomorrow. I have enough of ur dirty azz ..
The bitch was speechless but when I say I go to bed she starts ranting..u mad dog go back in your cage moronic factor. Which links have u posted? Stop eating amala it is affecting your brain
catch u tomorrow.hood rat
Shollypopz:
You are dullard, a fvcking maggot with a stone for a brain. Is it your problem with English that is affecting ur comprehension skills, or u're not just smart enough to understand??

Give me a list of ethnic groups in Cameroon that is up to 100 is what I asked for. When a real survey is carried out, ppl don't just throw out numbers and percentages like fools. There's always directions on how the number was arrived. You have been making noise like a child and are yet to show me some valid proof.

Seriously, u can't be that 1diotic. Did u go to school?? When has wikipedia ever been an accepted site to lay all ur proof and statements? We are talking about diversity in general between two countries, weigh all the factors child, ur idiocy is alarming! Gosh, bunch of dry-brained-deluded-goats on this forum.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Who gone fear a demented hood rat lmao. Bitch is having illusions ....where are u naaa? Explain to me why you are diverse and we aren't?
You are daft beyond imaginations. You have the IQ of an ant. Your repition of hood rat remains invalid as long as you can't prove your earlier silly opinion. What are u scared of?? Actually making out extensive research that is not based on some wiki link?? Or reading the crap u posted??

You are a man b1tch, running around with ur plastic brain claiming to slay me?? Slay who?? A pansy slay me?? "E be like sey ur brain don dey leak like cum, mumu."
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: end the argument

before yr ego get bruised
that's u I kick dumb bottom everyday. I see this hood rat as Nigeriaan don't give a shit about her ethnicity..bitch b like u must weight all the factors
Bitch be like even if Cameroon has 250 ethnicitiesit still not a diverse country like really?
Stfu moronic bastard
Ofema nu what's ofema nu?
Who gives a s.hit the bi.tc.h is dumb period
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2013
hahahahahaha grin grin grin....kick whose butt??

Listen to Onila, run b4 I finish ur ABA-made ego on this thread...come back tomorrow when you have done research. Kick who??

He keeps repeating the same lines, I kind feel sad for you.

"moronic bastard....hood rat"....what do you have left lap doggy-doggy?? Come up with something better. Fcvcking dumba*ss
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's u I kick dumb bottom everyday. I see this hood rat as Nigeriaan don't give a shit about her ethnicity..bitch b like u must weight all the factors
Bitch be like even if Cameroon has 250 ethnicitiesit still not a diverse country like really?
Stfu moronic bastard
Ofema nu what's ofema nu?
Who gives a s.hit the bi.tc.h is dumb period
ofe-manu is yoruba

their women curse out like no mans business
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2013
What was your sources again please refresh my memory?
O you mean you didn't post any links?

Funny how she is trying to ignore the Stanford study.
Beetch has been slayed, swallow your pride you are not making any sense.

If you want so much to prove me wrong..bring the links debunking me.period
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2013
Someone is stuck on the elevator lmao like lap dog is brand new line right. grin grin grin
Onila good night.I'm off for real now
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: ofe-manu is yoruba

their women curse out like no mans business
Onila good night.
She is Nigerian a primitive one I must say
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Funny how the hood rat is suddenly pumped up oyoo
So you couldn't say all that before? shocked grin grin
So that's your local champion? Pathetic I have to say ..bring someone else don't tell me that's all I give u the night enjoy I will b at the same spot tomorrow
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2013
The Stanford study was done by a student that coulda written a line of what he/she read from Wiki. When I read ur link, the paper seem to be pointing to linguistic groups than it was pointing to ethnic groups. I ask again, give a list of 100 ethnic groups in Cameroon. I have searched on Google, and u know someone is desperate when thay have to look at scholar articles. Where in the world can I find a list of these ethnic groups??

I even gave you an advantage by agreeing that we might have the same amount of ethnic groups. Now, how does that prove Cameroon is more diverse than Nigeria. I gave you the four factors that is weghed in measuring diversity. You focused on one where you don't even surpass Nigeria and kept shouting like a loose psychotic goat on educating me. Really pansy, stop shaking and post something intelligent. I beg of u.....

http://www.rogerblench.info/Language/Africa/Nigeria/Atlas%20of%20Nigerian%20Languages-%20ed%20III.pdf Break down of number of the languages in Nigeria
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2013
He ran again?? I guess the a*ss licker has no mouth when his master isn't here.

Bye b1tch a*ss nigga...I hv classes tomorrow. Do as I say kiddo.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: Bla bla bla... i've argued with atleast 5 feminist women on nairaland and every single one of them has pretended to be a male on some occasion.
You, Mrs chima, Fellis, all of you are just suffering from gender confusion and calling it feminism. Regular women who are proud to be women do not pretend to be men.
CAMEROONPRIDE: I know them, you should add Bella. One of them told It's a way to voice her opinions.without being harassed. Men fight dirty be it in the politic or culture section men are def smarter, that's why they all want to b men.

Wow haha grin

Umm... @cameroon, that isn't true. I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in becoming a man.

Just wanted to clear that up...

Have a nice day and please to not label false accusations against me next time, thank you smiley
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
fellis are you trying to deny that you pretended to be male? I caught you red handed with that little blue 'm' pretending you were a dude. Learn to respect yourself before you ask ppl to respect you

ole dusty self-hating feminist

https://www.nairaland.com/910079/ways-modern-men-trained-hate/2
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
You are daft beyond imaginations. You have the IQ of an ant. Your repition of hood rat remains invalid as long as you can't prove your earlier silly opinion. What are u scared of?? Actually making out extensive research that is not based on some wiki link?? Or reading the crap u posted??

You are a man b1tch, running around with ur plastic brain claiming to slay me?? Slay who?? A pansy slay me?? "E be like sey ur brain don dey leak like cum, mumu."
That's actually overstating the level of his intelligence. He has the IQ of a sponge. Thanks to the failed Cameroonian education system.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: fellis are you trying to deny that you pretended to be male? I caught you red handed with that little blue 'm' pretending you were a dude. Learn to respect yourself before you ask ppl to respect you

ole dusty self-hating feminist
geez. . . .that was uncalled for. . . .
Why do you hate me so much? Is it because I have views that are different from yours? sad

About the 'm' you said I put in front of my username; yes I did place it there and now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't have done that.
The reason why I did it was because I noticed that a lot of Nairaland men tend to patronise females when they discuss with them and I think this is due to the fact that they think women are inferior to them or not as intelligent as they are and because they have this belief, they do not take women as seriously as they take men and get unnecessarily soft or flirtatous even when you are trying to get a serious reply/comment from them.
I was trying to avoid all that and that was the reason why I put the 'm' there.
But now that I think of it, what I did was wrong and dishonest and I don't have any intention of repeating it.

I don't want to fight you or trade words with you. If you want to reply this post, kindly write only civil words.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Lol @,throwing tantrums when cam ain't here, bit.ch can't get off my Di.ck I thought ignoring me was the motto, guess you can't ignore cam, bit.ch has been thinking all the night about Cam.first comment of the day It's about cam..breath cam eat cam drink cam you ain't the first...but naaa u too ugly for my liking obsessed and lonely azz
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
fellis:

Wow haha grin

Umm... @cameroon, that isn't true. I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in becoming a man.

Just wanted to clear that up...

Have a nice day and please to not label false accusations against me next time, thank you smiley

I went through the link Pleep posted.how did u feel exactly?
Did u feel like a powerful human being?

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
fellis:
Why do you hate me so much? Is it because I have views that are different from yours? sad

About the 'm' you said I put in front of my username; yes I did place it there and now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't have done that.
The reason why I did it was because I noticed that a lot of Nairaland men tend to patronise females when they discuss with them and I think this is due to the fact that they think women are inferior to them or not as intelligent as they are and because they have this belief, they do not take women as seriously as they take men and get unnecessarily soft or flirtatous even when you are trying to get a serious reply/comment from them.
But now that I think of it, what I did was wrong and dishonest and I don't have any intention of repeating it.

I don't want to fight you or trade words with you. If you want to reply this post, kindly write only civil words.
really? What points were u trying to pass?
You seem like a good person...and I don't think abusing you is appropriate, I guess my nigga pleep feels the same thing, however I'm very curious about the whole situation and how you felt with this male moniker
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I went through the link Pleep posted.how did u feel exactly?
Did u feel like a powerful human being?
I didn't do it to feel like a powerful human being and I do not feel powerless as I am. You should read my last post, the one I addressed to pleep.

So sad.
There is a lot of anger and illwill on this thread. . . .
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: however I'm very curious about the whole situation and how you felt with this male moniker
I didn't feel anything special, to be honest. I just thought, ok, now I am going to get more serious replies from men that I talk to, and not sugarcoated responses.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
fellis:
I didn't do it to feel like a powerful human being and I do not feel powerless as I am. You should read my last post, the one I addressed to pleep.

So sad.
There is a lot of anger and illwill on this thread. . . .
so how did u feel you then, were you happy about the replies you got as a male or people were always "patronizing" u? Or you felt like they were harsher?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so how did u feel you then, were you happy about the replies you got as a male or people were always "patronizing" u? Or you felt like they were harsher?

A lot of the replies were harsher and more straightforward than when the 'f' was there grin.

Most definitely. I noticed the difference.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
fellis:

All i'm going to say is that the main reason why people like you get patronized is not because of your gender, its because of the way you behave.

You cant expect people to take you seriously when all you can write about is; "What if your mother was this" "what if your sister was that" "what if you were a woman" "oppression" "patriarchy" bla bla bla...

Trust me if Nairaland ladies start discussing issues with logic and not intangible BS the 'patronizing' will end.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: All i'm going to say is that the main reason why people like you get patronized is not because of your gender, its because of the way you behave.
You cant expect people to take you seriously when all you can write about is; "What if your mother was this" "what if your sister was that" "what if you were a woman" "oppression" "patriarchy" bla bla bla...
@bold,
Is that ALL I can write about? Is it?
How many times have I spoken to you on Nairaland before today or what makes you so sure you know everything I can write about?

Trust me if Nairaland ladies start discussing issues with logic and not intangible BS the 'patronizing' will end.

So Nairaland ladies always discuss intangible BS and do not discuss issues with logic? Wow.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz

Yo, you need to stop replying this faggit... everyone knows the faggit gets er.ection every time he mentions shymmex... I still don't know how a guy can be so obsessed with another guy, and go about following him around on every thread he's on, on the forum... He posts everywhere I post... I've learned to ignore him and you need to start doing the same as well - and don't get me involved in what's going on between the both of you...

I could care less about the faggit, however he has been following me everywhere for a year, who does that on a forum grin

I still can't believe these faggits quoted a little banter I had with sybellah... jobless plonkers... grin

Fvck the internet, if you're about that life come see me in London, puzzy.. That's my last comment ever to you! grin

Tough nyggahs do real life shiit - come see me.. undecided

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by DaddyBlack: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
shymexx: Shollypopz

Yo, you need to stop reply this faggit... everyone knows the faggit gets er.ection every time he mentions shymmex... I still don't know how a guy can be so obsessed about another guy, following him around on every thread he's on, on forum... He posts everywhere I post... I've learned to ignore him and you need to start doing the same as well - and don't get me involved in what's going on between the both of you...

I could care less about the faggit, however he has been following me everywhere for a year, who does that on a forum grin

I still can't believe these faggits quoted a little banter I had with sybellah... jobless plonkers... grin

Fvck the internet, if you're about that life come see me in London, puzzy.. That's my last comment ever to you! grin

Tough nyggahs do real life shiit - come see me.. undecided

Last 9 Words of Ya Post......I literally got you SO MAD, you are talking about "Fighting"

Dave....Stop it.

Lmfao.

Go back to the politics section and talk to yourself.

I don't waste time conversing with Bums who reputations i have thoroughly destroyed over a Year Ago.

"Come Fight Me"~~~David....The 15 year old from London.

Yeah, yea yea....I know....The Mean Streets of London...."Bout That Life"....

ight E-Thug....Sure Fam. wink

#YouUgly

#ImPretty

#YouAreStillALoserin2013

tongue

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
lol shymmexx......I don hear wink
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by GalaxyNoteII: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: lol shymmexx......I don hear wink

about time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Canadian Terry Duguid In Igbo Attire During Festival. Photos / DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos) / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74