Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? (2959 Views)

What Does It Mean,when U Get A Mail Stating U Have Been Invited To See The CEO / You Have Been Invited For A Test / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? by ISOWE: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hi House,

Does anyone know if Mudabala has started calling,

I submitted my CV since November 2007, and have not received any invitation.

Has anyone been invited please?
Re: Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? by roven(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
Please how did you apply?
Re: Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? by SamDerrick(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2008
www.mubadala.ae

Best of luck
Re: Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? by mercury(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
Isowe, 

Honestly I'm eager to know too.

That's the same question I asked SOJ in his  message today as per the  call center vacancies in Mudabala

I know a lot of us that applied in November and none of us have been contacted

Please can anyone let the house know when you hear they are recruiting for experienced staff. As in for higher positions. Or if they have started contacting people

No one seems to have heard anything from the various vacancies they released through Etisalat in November 2007, where they asked us to send our resumes to   'recruit1@eim.ae'

God knows if the March 2008 start off date they promised still holds

ROVEN,
We applied in Nov 2007 by sending our resumes to 'recruit1@eim.ae'
Re: Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? by justlaw(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
HELLO HOUSE,

YES MUBADALA HAS STARTED INVITING PEOPLE FOR INTERVIEWS.
A COLLEAGUE OF MINE MTN WAS JUST INVITED FOR INTERVIEW AS A CALL CENTRE AGENT TOMMROW AT THEIR OFFICE @ IKOYI.

LET US KEEP PRAYING THAT WE ALL THAT SUBMITTED CVs WILL BE CALLED.
KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE.

ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

At Last Flour Mill Calls For electronic test by dragnet / KPMG Test Invite / TNS global Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.