Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Test For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Test For Christians (468 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / 10 Questions For Christians / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test For Christians by mekaboy(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2012
YOU ARE BROKE AND PRAYED FOR GOD TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU, LATER THAT DAY YOU DECIDED TO GO CHECK HOW MUCH IS LEFT IN YOUR ACCOUNT AT THE ATM. ON GETTING THERE, YOU SEE N20,000 AT THE MACHINE WITH A RECEIPT IN FRONT.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

WILL YOU TAKE THE MONEY AND THANK GOD FOR ANSWERS TO YOUR PRAYER? OR WOULD YOU GIVE THE MONEY TO THE BANK ?

I AM ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I FOUND MYSELF IN SUCH A SITUATION, WILL TELL YOU MY RESPONSE LATER.

(1) (Reply)

Eternal Things / The Secret To Happiness / Selfless Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.