Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! (843 Views)

Please This Is Urgent!! / Guys Dis Is Urgent / LAPO INVITE: This Is Urgent PLEASE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by LABZ: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2008
Nairalanders,i know that this is not the right avenue to discuss this issue but pls pardon me BECAUSE AM IN AN EMOTIONAL STATE.My story goes does:

I MET A LADY THREE MONTHS AGO(OCT/NOV),SHE IS BEAUTIFUL,CARING,HUMBLE,RESPECTFUL.SHE ALSO APPRECIATED ME AS I AM NOT ALSO BAD.INFACT IM ADMIRABLE.WE STARTED GOING OUT,AND GOD HAS BEEN THE BACKGROUND OF OUR RELATIONSHIP.INFACT WE BOTH CONFIRMED EACH OTHER FROM OUR PASTORS(GENUINE PROPHETS),WE WERE GIVEN "GO AHEAD'.I TOOK HER AND INTRODUCED HER TO ALL MY FAMILY IN DECEMBER.THEY ALL LOVED HER AND WANTED HER.WE ARE HAPPY WT EACH OTHER,WE MADE A LOT OF PROMISES FOR EACH OTHER( TO LOVE, TO BE FAITHFUL,HONESTY,MARRYING EACH OTHER e.t.c).BUT AROUND LAST WEEK,SHE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS BEEN HIDING SOMETHING FOR ME:SHE SAID NOT TOO LONG THAT SHE ACCEPTED ME THAT SHE STARTED GOING OUT WITH A GUY IN HER OFFICE WHO HAS ALSO BEEN DISTURBING HER FOR SO LONG.SHE CRIED AND CRIED AND BEGEED ME TO 4GIVE HER.SHE SAID THE GUY SLEPT WITH HER SEVERAL TIMES. BUT AS FOR ME I AVE NOT SLEPT WITH HER SINCE WE STARTED DATING BECAUSE OF SPIRITUAL INSTRUCTION NOT TO DO SO TILL OUR WEDDING NIGHT.I LOVE THIS LADY AND I BELIEVE SHE LOVES ME TOO BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING,HER CONSCIENCE HAS BEEN DISTURBING HER THAT IS WHY SHE OPENED UP FOR ME.I AM SO HURT AND CONFUSED.IT IS SO PAINFUL AND UNBELIEVABLE,IT IS NOT THAT SHE IS TESTING OR TEASING ME,I CONFIRMED THE CASE FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE.IT IS REAL! PLS WISE MEN ADVISE ME,WAT SHOULD I DO,SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR CONTINUE WITH HER?.AM IN A STATE OF DILEMA AND EMOTIONAL STATE,IM SAD!.
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by tomaworld(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hi LABZ, u know wht? she really loves u that is y she came out plain 4 u to know her pass. so 4 that continue with her. luv her, cherish her and u will see life will be good 4 both of u.
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by colors(f): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2008
i think your relationship is not mature enough for this level of seriousness and / or commitment. if in a barely 3 month affair she has cheated on you then it probably says a lot about the foundation of your relationship or lack there of.
listen, its never enough for a pastor to validate a relationship, a pastor is not God!!! you have to give it time to grow and believe me 3 months is not enough time. you are still at a level in your relationship where the euphoria of "newfound love" is affecting the way you see this lady.

in my opinion, probably this is a sign that you should move on with your life or at least take things slow. i'm not sure this lady and even yourself is ready for this level of commitment.
theres more to a relationship than just "LOVE". what about mutual and self respect, trust, faithfulness, reliability, etc.
think about it! but shd you choose to go ahead, then i guess its your funeral grin grin grin
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by stalker(f): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2008
i dont know when nairalanders would learn to post their threads in the right section.

@poster
how would ur relationship issues help us get a job. Carry ur relationship issues to the romance section where it is meant to be.
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by LABZ: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
STALKER ,I WANT U TO KNOW THAT IM NOT AN ALIEN IN THIS LAND.I KNOW THE RIGHT SECTION BUT I REALISE THAT I WILL MEET MORE WISE MEN IN THIS SECTION.AND B4 I STARTED THE WHOLE STORY,I FIRST BEG MY PARDON.PLS IF U KNOW U DONT AVE ANY THING TO ADVISE,CANT U JUST LEAVE ME WITH MY EMOTION.I AM NOT A STRANGER IN NAIRALAND.JOB WILL DEFINITELY COME!
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by colors(f): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2008
right back at you stalker!!!!!
this brother is in pain cant you see that. he needs advise not criticism
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by fortunes05(m): 2:13am On Feb 11, 2008
Pally life must go on o ! Can't you read in btw the lines that she is no good for you ? Fine, she confessed but have you ever thought of this kind of confession after you must have gotten married or don't you think that she could still continue with the fling after you guys get married ? It is very obvious that she is really enjoying the guy real good,besides 3months is just too short for you guys to start planning on how to wed,you barely knew each other.And since you claim to be good looking,why not pitch your tent somewhere else and allow BABA GOD to bring your woman of virtue right to your door step at no cost . I ban every spirit of dissapointment in your life,did i hear an AMEN abi naa ASE ?
Take kia and Peace out bro !  smiley
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by olanajim(m): 4:11am On Feb 11, 2008
The pessimists versus optimists!

@poster,
give her a second chance. From your own word, she probably met the guy before you. That she ended up with you show that she favour you. That she told you what you might never have known means she was sorry. Be a man. Forgive and forget. Then watch her closely to ensure she'd changed for the best.

Someone should move the topic to romance section. You won't find the wise men you seek here. Wise men don't search for jobs everytime.
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by fortunes05(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2008
LABZ, abeg follow your mind, as Ola don talk say wise men nor dey search for jobs which means say him nor dey wise be that o ! grin
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by baba4life: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2008
labz i feel sorry for you i understand your pain but then i know how i would feel too ---really hurt -she decieved you but you have to be a man about it like others said you have to consider the future of you guys -will sleeping with someone else help yoou overcome the hurt and move on ?maybe -but at the same time maybe yyou should take a break from the whole thing for a while and see how it goes cos i cant imagine being married to her and not thinking about it and not thinking aboout the fact that she might be decieving me not only emotionally but maybe in some other area of being married but hang in there bro God doesnt cheat on us .peace
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by fortunes05(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2008
Good talk bro ! grin
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by Brsmiles(f): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2008
I understand how you feel, Please, find it in your heart to forgive her, but I will like you to revisit the Pastors who said you were meant for eachother, and explain the situation of things to them.I guess they should be able to advise you well since they are men of God and they do things in God's way.
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by Chydoo: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2008
Labaz,

I agree with Baba4life on this one.

Let's assume the lady really did change to angel, that she would never betray you again.
I know you could easily forgive her, like I would, but could you easily forget!! I don't think I would.

When you see her laugh with a male colleague in her office, you would get suspicious. When she gists with an old male school friend you will get suspicious, when she laughs with your male friends you will get suspicious.

My brother if you will not get this feeling you could go ahead and forgive her "assuming she has repented". However I want you to know that marriage is "not an experiment". You have to be sure of your decision and blame only yourself when things go wrong.

At the end of all this the choice is your to make
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by JEWELoak(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2008
plz i will advice u to leave the girl for now and get on with ur future .u know one tin thats hard to face . is the fact thta we set the wrong priority for our selves, and this can ruin our future and make us loose our vision, i will advice that u get on with ur life, forget the girl shes can not be trusted . ur are young ,plz get on with ur live and Pray TO God for ur wife. its not by sight. may the almigty God bestow on u the holy MOUSE TO PERUSE AND UNDERSTAND THESE words of wisdom at ur trying period. bye.all the best.
Re: Wise Men, Pls Safe Me-it Is Urgent! by JEWELoak(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
least i forget this is not a love zone , u should always be straigth plz go to romance next time plzzzz.

(1) (Reply)

The Us Army / Job Search / Zenith Test In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.