Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please This Is Urgent!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please This Is Urgent!! (4682 Views)

This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified / Is Urgent / Pls Is Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2016
You are among those selected for briefing with the HR(Hr03)by 10am on Thur 10/3/16, at 2 Sunday Street, beside GTBank off Ikorodu Road, Palm grove B/Stop Lagos... DOVEGREEN.

please who knws this organization in Lagos, DOVEGREEN? i am in Enugu presently and they just sent this txt this morning. pls who knw their salary rate??
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by meteoricICT(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2016
DOVEGREEN should be all ds GNLD code, be careful
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by debbie(f): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2016
What you should be asking is Are they real? Not salary,as if you have an idea of what they are into.Mind you there is no gtbank near palm grove......so this is scam! Stay back in enugu,unless you want to waste your time.
Nimf:
You are among those selected for briefing with the HR(Hr03)by 10am on Thur 10/3/16, at 2 Sunday Street, beside GTBank off Ikorodu Road, Palm grove B/Stop Lagos... DOVEGREEN.

please who knws this organization in Lagos, DOVEGREEN? i am in Enugu presently and they just sent this txt this morning. pls who knw their salary rate??

1 Like

Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
debbie:
What you should be asking is Are they real? Not salary,as if you have an idea of what they are into.Mind you there is no gtbank near palm grove......so this is scam! Stay back in enugu,unless you want to waste your time.
There is actually a GTB bank in palm groove....but the question from him self is inappropriate... its important you confirm the company is genuine than ask what their salary scale is...but all the same I stay close to palm groove and I think the outfit with that address is a meeting house for all those GNLD.

2 Likes

Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by debbie(f): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2016
I get you, but see the way they constructed the description to decieve job seekers.palm groove-gtb-off ikorodu road. Well they want to use a catchy approach! But like u said-meeting point of gnld.
Vision2045:

There is actually a GTB bank in palm groove....but the question from him self is inappropriate... its important you confirm the company is genuine than ask what their salary scale is...but all the same I stay close to palm groove and I think the outfit with that address is a meeting house for all those GNLD.
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2016
Op, if you are in Enugu, Holla @ me. I got an Invite from a company. But I work in Lagos. So you can check them out.
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by martyncee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
I got d same text too! honestly I don't knw if i should go or not.
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
martyncee:
I got d same text too! honestly I don't knw if i should go or not.
are you in lagos?
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Op, if you are in Enugu, Holla @ me. I got an Invite from a company. But I work in Lagos. So you can check them out.

ok i sent a pm.. thank you.
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
meteoricICT:
DOVEGREEN should be all ds GNLD code, be careful

thank you
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vision2045:

ok. God bless you. thank you
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
debbie:

thanks for the advice.
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by martyncee(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
@ nimf am in Enugu too, I got d the text this morning. who knows what's d company is into?
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
martyncee:
@ nimf am in Enugu too, I got d the text this morning. who knows what's d company is into?

I Think it is either Scam or GNLD job. cant find any info @google too.. we shud just keep praying for better things, i guess.
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by laribari(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nimf:

As Ibo guy concern, you dey put money first grin. You nor even know if the job offer na real or na paparazi, you don already believe am.

First thing first. As a Nigerian, the first thing you ought to ask should be things like what they are into and if they are actually real as they claim.

Every sound company has a webite and you can always find the address on it. No be every job invite be job o!

Abi nor be for Lagos you call am? grin

1 Like

Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by debbie(f): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Welcome,don't worry you will get the right job! Just be on the look out for genuine vacancies. Be checking the thread I created. Cheers
Nimf:

thanks for the advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
debbie:
Welcome,don't worry you will get the right job! Just be on the look out for genuine vacancies. Be checking the thread I created. Cheers

no p
Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by ynotemiaghe: 5:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Tank you all,dis ur comments and contribution really helped me, they sent the same message to me too, I was even confused if to go or not cos all dis GNLD pple have scam me up to Four good times nw,they sent me one message last month,i went at gbangba street, sadiku bus stop oshodi/apapa way,they said they are WCL,only to gt dere,i find out it was GNLd pple, last week wednesday I receive anoda text for interview in lagos ikorodu rd, onikpanu bus stop beside lanre shittu b/stop, I was in Benin den,dey said d interview is for Unit managers post. I told dem I cant come on thursday cos am in benin,dey rescedule me for saturday.only to get dere found out it was Gnld agent, i was weak. Yesterday here again I received frm Dovegreen to come today wednesday, I jux say let me google it before I saw dos post nd comments.tanks very much all dat sent deir comment it really helped me. My advice to applicant is any interview message dat's sent a day to,dat is if dey send u message today to come tomorrow for interview dont go no reputable organisation will send message to come tomorow for interview. A normal interview shud always be a week or days to.

1 Like

Re: Please This Is Urgent!! by ynotemiaghe: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Tank you all,dis ur comments and contribution really helped me, they sent the same message to me too, I was even confused if to go or not cos all dis GNLD pple have scam me up to Four good times nw,they sent me one message last month,i went at gbangba street, sadiku bus stop oshodi/apapa way,they said they are WCL,only to gt dere,i find out it was GNLd pple, last week wednesday I receive anoda text for interview in lagos ikorodu rd, onikpanu bus stop beside lanre shittu b/stop, I was in Benin den,dey said d interview is for Unit managers post. I told dem I cant come on thursday cos am in benin,dey rescedule me for saturday.only to get dere found out it was Gnld agent, i was weak. Yesterday here again I received frm Dovegreen to come today wednesday, I jux say let me google it before I saw dos post nd comments.tanks very much all dat sent deir comment it really helped me. My advice to applicant is any interview message dat's sent a day to,dat is if dey send u message today to come tomorrow for interview dont go no reputable organisation will send message to come tomorow for interview. A normal interview shud always be a week or days to. cool

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Teaching Job Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduate Students / Graduate Accounting And Audit Program (GAAP) In Sahara Group / HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.