Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? (6643 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by udoh2k: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
My brother, this is a very sincere question with very difficult answer. Hotels are necessary evil. Many pastors travel out of their state or country to preach the word without having any house in that town. They have to sleep in hotel. Sometimes, i reasoned if the beds/mattress they are allotted have not been used for sexual immorality. I know a christian brother (who belongs to a holy church) who manages a hotel where nite clubs take place every weekend. When i was in search for job, i rejected all hotel jobs because of my conviction (then) but my former pastor once worked in a Hotel as Auditor...i guest he audited the beers, (immoral)rooms as well. As i said. It is a difficult question.
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by IfyAwazie(f): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
inurmind: No!
Tell them its not of god.
Then forcefully lay ur hands on them and dramatically shout out loud that the spirit of jazebel and samson should come out of them by fire and go back to the sender.

If ur manager queries u do the same to him. Then take ur sack letter and go to sleep under the bridge.

To think someone said u guys ask sensible questions.
Mtchew!
U really killed me with laughter.
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by 5much(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
why not do another business instead.
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by Thekeeper(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2012
hustla:

Be like say u wan run down, better find another business do cos ppl go always come straff for ya hotel, tht na sure tin
buhahahahhahahahahahahaha undecided
hustla:

Be like say u wan run down, better find another business do cos ppl go always come straff for ya hotel, tht na sure tin
buhahahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by black9jaberry: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2012
Before u check in pls come wt ur marriage certificate or....................................
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by yemivictor: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2012
inurmind: No!
Tell them its not of god.
Then forcefully lay ur hands on them and dramatically shout out loud that the spirit of jazebel and samson should come out of them by fire and go back to the sender.

If ur manager queries u do the same to him. Then take ur sack letter and go to sleep under the bridge.

To think someone said u guys ask sensible questions.
Mtchew!

ROFL!!!
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by intercom: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2012
You can send your customers aware from your hotel because you are a christian. Instead of ruining a Hotel business why cant you run a Mission House. which is states clearly without bin told by a prophet that this house is for christian only.

Hotel business is not the only business you do and earn profit, if you mus do a business as a christain you should know the type of business you venture your self into. Beer business and others business that promotes sin should not be practice by real christian. Look for business that does not involve sin directly or indirectly.
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by OgaMadam(f): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
If you are defining a niche to your target market then thats fine.

SO say you are openning a hotel for only Married Couples - thats different.

If you are in business already, without having defined your group you will be in trouble.

And you will suffer losses - word of mouth will spread and then your customers will decrease.

In todays world, where open sexuality has taken open stage you will be regarded as the baddie
and they will all hate you trust me. You will be labeled as a hypocrite.

So your purpose is to make money, and it wasnt to isolate the married.

Id say go with what you started with. If you wanna change, open another chain geared to the married.
Re: Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? by fpeter(f): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=acidtalk]Please people help drop very logical advice here because I need it.

Thinking of setting up a Hotel but one which won't accomodate the practice of Adultery and Fornication as well as a Nonalcoholic bar in it.

How profitable that will be I don't know but I want to do it out of the fear of God rather than solely for profit making'''...............set it up with strict rules and regulations,give it a nice Christian name and let it exude a holy and spiritual ambiance, also try putting up Christian paintings,slogans,write-ups,bible quotations depicting holiness,wages of sin and the judgement of fornicators and adulterers...sinners go ja! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points. / How Can I Join Ogboni Or Something Similar / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.