Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? (4899 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by Jetland(m): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2013
It always gets me confused whenever i think about whether it's right for Christians couples to indulge to indulge themselves in oral or anal sex.

The reason why i am asking is that, some people consider it sinful. That is the reason why i want to have a clear understanding of it.
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by Austinmoor(m): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2013
@op whatever your faith cannot support do not do as your conscience wil not give you rest. Its not a sin as long as its wit ur spouse
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by trovert: 1:49am On Dec 04, 2013
the only prohibited sex form in islam is Anal penetration...others are allowed...

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by Icudkill: 2:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Booked..
Ill be back
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by shizzle11(m): 4:27am On Dec 04, 2013
What exactly do they enjoy in an.al sex?

with its attendant health risks involved. Nonsense! angry

When I have a juicy, succulent, and wet puccy staring at me, and saying to my eager joystick "baby pounce on me". grin
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by martronilla: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2013
In describing the decay of the Gentile society, Paul pointed out that it began with a rejection of God and the replacement of God with man-made idols made in the likeness of physical creatures ( Romans 1:18-23 ).
Without listening to God's definition of right and
wrong, substituting their own desires in its place, it is not surprising that one of the first moral restraints to
go was the restriction of sex to only married couples.
"Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among
themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie,
and worshiped and served the creature rather than the
Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen " ( Romans
1:24-25 ). The problem is that after time, this becomes
common place. Man gravitates toward new excitements and new sins. "For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the
woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with
men committing what is shameful, and receiving in
themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their
knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to
do those things which are not fitting " ( Romans 1:26-28 ).
The logical result of rejecting God and a freedom to
have sex as man sees fit is experimentation in
perverted forms of sex, such as homosexuality. I
don't use the word "perverted" lightly. Paul points out
that sex between two women or two men is not
natural. In other words, the human body was not
designed for homosexual sex.
Our own society has followed the same path that lead
to the decay of the Gentile society. The popular slogan
in the 1950's among intellectuals was "God is dead."
By the 1960's we find a strong push toward "free
love." Laws forbidding living together without
marriage were abandoned in the 1970's. Then in the
late 1970's to the present day we saw a strong push
for the acceptance of homosexuality. Those practicing
homosexuality cannot engaging in standard sexual
intercourse since that requires both a male and
female partner. So other forms of sex are substituted,
such as anal or MouthAction. Because of the increasing
acceptance of homosexuality in the society at large,
sexual practices that would never have crossed the
average person's mind are now presented as
legitimate alternatives.
Let us consider anal sex for the moment -- the
insertion of the male penis into the rectum of another
-- is it a normal act of sex? According to numerous
medical sources, anal sex is particularly risky because
it causes bleeding. The anus is not normally large
enough to accommodate an erect penis. As a result,
the skin surface tears as the penis is forced in. The
lining of the rectum is not designed to be poked and
prodded, and so during sex, it too is damaged and
tears. It doesn't take a genius to realize that bacteria
present in the rectum does not belong in a person's
blood stream. This is why sexually transmitted
diseases are rapidly transmitted in the homosexual
community. The wounds caused by anal sex gives
various diseases easy access to internal systems of the
body.
In Romans 1:24 , Paul said that God gave the Gentiles
up to uncleanness to dishonor their bodies among
themselves. The word "uncleanness" is frequently
used in connection with sexual sins.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by senorova(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2013
I think anal sex isn't proper! But MouthAction? I dont have a problem with that! But above all, everyone should do as his conscience wills him/her to do! And again I say; walk according to the spirit and you won't fulfill the lust of the flesh!
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Carnivorous and vigorous oral is a requirement. undecided
She can't even be thinking about debating this after marriage. We would have thoroughly discussed this matter before hand.
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2013
2buff: Carnivorous and vigorous oral is a requirement. undecided
She can't even be thinking about debating this after marriage. We would have thoroughly discussed PRACTICED this matter before hand.
Fixed.
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: In describing the decay of the Gentile society, Paul pointed out that it began with a rejection of God and the replacement of God with man-made idols made in the likeness of physical creatures ( Romans 1:18-23 ).
Without listening to God's definition of right and
wrong, substituting their own desires in its place, it is not surprising that one of the first moral restraints to
go was the restriction of sex to only married couples.
"Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among
themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie,
and worshiped and served the creature rather than the
Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen " ( Romans
1:24-25 ). The problem is that after time, this becomes
common place. Man gravitates toward new excitements and new sins. "For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the
woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with
men committing what is shameful, and receiving in
themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their
knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to
do those things which are not fitting " ( Romans 1:26-28 ).
The logical result of rejecting God and a freedom to
have sex as man sees fit is experimentation in
perverted forms of sex, such as homosexuality. I
don't use the word "perverted" lightly. Paul points out
that sex between two women or two men is not
natural. In other words, the human body was not
designed for homosexual sex.
Our own society has followed the same path that lead
to the decay of the Gentile society. The popular slogan
in the 1950's among intellectuals was "God is dead."
By the 1960's we find a strong push toward "free
love." Laws forbidding living together without
marriage were abandoned in the 1970's. Then in the
late 1970's to the present day we saw a strong push
for the acceptance of homosexuality. Those practicing
homosexuality cannot engaging in standard sexual
intercourse since that requires both a male and
female partner. So other forms of sex are substituted,
such as anal or MouthAction. Because of the increasing
acceptance of homosexuality in the society at large,
sexual practices that would never have crossed the
average person's mind are now presented as
legitimate alternatives.
Let us consider anal sex for the moment -- the
insertion of the male penis into the rectum of another
-- is it a normal act of sex? According to numerous
medical sources, anal sex is particularly risky because
it causes bleeding. The anus is not normally large
enough to accommodate an erect penis. As a result,
the skin surface tears as the penis is forced in. The
lining of the rectum is not designed to be poked and
prodded, and so during sex, it too is damaged and
tears. It doesn't take a genius to realize that bacteria
present in the rectum does not belong in a person's
blood stream. This is why sexually transmitted
diseases are rapidly transmitted in the homosexual
community. The wounds caused by anal sex gives
various diseases easy access to internal systems of the
body.
In Romans 1:24 , Paul said that God gave the Gentiles
up to uncleanness to dishonor their bodies among
themselves. The word "uncleanness" is frequently
used in connection with sexual sins.
Some ppl like talkin off point. after this ur long write up u still did nt answer the question
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by abm2pistle(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
shizzle11: What exactly do they enjoy in an.al sex?

When I have a juicy, succulent, and wet puccy staring at me, and saying to my eager joystick "baby pounce on me". grin

Bros I'm feeling you spiritually grin

Bros I'm feeling you spiritually
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by bacteria24(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2013

Go try am and see....!

On another note, when a couple get married aren't they regarded as one? If both are happy and comfortable in doing whatever then why not, it's their world.
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by VivaLaFrans: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
trovert: the only prohibited sex form in islam is Anal penetration...others are allowed...
Eyaaa... So islam encourages MouthAction? Sorry ooo...... @ OP oral and anal sex is a taboo before God. Behind sex is OK if you are poking the right spot (Vagina). Because you are married does'nt give you the right to practice sexual perversion
Re: Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? by Dubemkelly(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
A Gynaecologist with an idea of all the kinds of bacterial n viral transfers that can take place says 'PLEASE DON’T'… But let’s see what d bible says….
The Bible teaches the clear principle that sexual intercourse is the supreme expression of love between a husband and wife: “Marriage should be honoured by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral” (Hebrews 13:4
, New International Version).
Thus, the Bible forbids all sexual relations outside of marriage (Exodus 20:14
; 1 Corinthians 6:18
). But the Scriptures don’t specifically address what is acceptable in lovemaking within marriage, including the question of MouthAction.
It is not up to the Church to determine exactly how a married couple should express conjugal love to each other. The book of Song of Solomon, for instance, describes a great variety of lovemaking between a husband and a wife. It is thus up to the couple to determine how to express their love. Following the biblical principles, a godly couple should not engage in what either spouse feels is a wrongful expression of that love. Marital intimacy is a time for a husband and wife to be fully considerate of each other.
All should be conscious of the fact that their judgment is influenced by their culture and their background, and that these influences aren’t always godly. Believers should allow scriptures such as those mentioned above to be their guiding influence. Christ inspired this summary of the matter: “It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honourable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God” 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
These thoughts can help you and your spouse decide how to express your love to each other.

Therefore, even though sex in marriage is a playground ordained by God, MouthAction doesn’t edify the body, thus should be out of the fence. We r saved n shouldn’t learn from the world, we should teach d world.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Catholic Church And Its Claims As The Bible Author? / Have You Ever Seen A Vision? / What Does It Take To Follow Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.