Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) (10121 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Pope Benedict To Resign / Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by alyarmouk(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2012
goodbobo: You all will be shocked at the end of days to know that God almighty does not know any Religious Big names (Pope , Pastors , Bishop and Cadinal ) . What He cares about is You doing his will according to the Bible . Has a church leader, are u doing His will , are u teaching his words just as it is in the bible . Are u bowing down for craving Image ( of things on earth or things in even ) be it Mary or Image of Joseph .
Christianity started just after Jesus died when the apostles were about preaching and bringing people to Christ and to the church ( in the book of Acts of the Apostles ) . Were the early christians of the book of Acts of Apostles Catholics ?, do they have or bow or pray to the Image of Mary ( were we told that in the bible ? ).
There is a way the seemeth right unto a man but the end is death .

no one is Advised or urged(in the catholic doctrine) to bow down to any statue in the catholic church....now lemme xplain what happens to you.
catholics dont worship mary or any other statue, what they do is honour her...just like walking into any fed.govt min and seeing the presidents pics there or walking into any first bank branch n seeing their ceo there.... as a yoruba man..when you prostrate or bend down to greet an elder are you worshiping that elder or respecting him? even obama prostrated while greeting the saudi king..so put ur ignorance and beef aside and learn for the sake of knowing.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by goodbobo: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2012
but i see them bow down to image on tv and i see them live here in nigeria bow down to those image
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by tutee1000: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2012
These Catholic-phobias are just wasting their time chasing shadows. They always protest catholic actions before doing it.. when Protestantism started in naija, they opposed many catholic practices and feasts like Christmas, Easter, Ascension etc, today na dem dey celebrate them pass with crusades. Rather they believe completely in their Entrepreneur-Pastors who preach prosperity, wealth accumulation, private jets, flashy cars and even "mastubation". One reality is that the Catholic church is very rich in the Bible, Apostles traditions and other moral teachings...Protestants, better stop wasting your time, come join us...That we may be one again.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Chudiking(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2012
Congrats Sir' may d ALMIGHTY GOD Lead nd give u d wisdom to rule as a Gud Leader..
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Mcleo007(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Allohrandy: I wonder the day we would get a non European pope

Three African popes have gone down in history (north Africans though).

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by darlingtonNYIG(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2012
just another confused and deluded person. watch what you say
trolling:
when he commands u take the mark in your hand, then you'll know whats up or ally with him into ...., The Pope and his minions shall rot in hell, now say ur worst
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
trolling:
see how christianity and catholism has brainwashed u, dont u know that it was the pope/romans/gentiles that killed Petet,Paul, James so how could he have passed it to him when they killed him, abi u know dey research the history of catholism n christainity, i believe you think Christ is a white boy,with blue eyes and blonde hair,u might even have a white god in your house,who knows, u've been fooled,but yr eye go open but it might be too late.

From ur statement above u r neither Catholic nor Christian. so pls, tell us ur believe just incase we hear and convert also. You also mentioned something abt white god or not, what is the color of your own god and provide reference and facts to back up ur claims. Thank you.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
trolling:
so who are the romans today and what religion do they practice or where is the vatican located,and u r right the romans are still pagans and people practice their paganism in the guise of Catholism and christianity

Guy u were sounding like a knowledgeable person before now. But I just discovered ur reasons are not logical anymore. Ur concussion is that because Romans were pagan during Peters era hence they still remain pagans? Listen...nigerians were idol worshippers b4 Islam and Christianity came-in yet we have Muslims that are more devoted that those in Iran or Saudi Arabia and also Christians who are more devoted than Israelites and co.
Paul was a pagan and prosecuted the people of God but he later became the greatest advocate of Christ.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
trolling:
so who are the romans today and what religion do they practice or where is the vatican located,and u r right the romans are still pagans and people practice their paganism in the guise of Catholism and christianity
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by DINGO(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
trolling:
when he commands u take the mark in your hand, then you'll know whats up or ally with him into ...., The Pope and his minions shall rot in hell, now say ur worst
YOUR COMMENT DOES NOT COUNT slowpoke. GO HANG YOUR SELF.
VOX POPULI VOX DEI.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by goodbobo: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
@alyarmouk:
U said its just honour to Mary . How can this be when u have people having her statue every where , in the church in the car in the home and u see them a lot of times puting her right in front of them and be praying . Honour is what u call that .hmmm i dont think so or let me say i am sure it is not .
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by trolling(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
big deal 007:

From ur statement above u r neither Catholic nor Christian. so pls, tell us ur believe just incase we hear and convert also. You also mentioned something abt white god or not, what is the color of your own god and provide reference and facts to back up ur claims. Thank you.

I was born in 9ja but when i travelled to the States,I was called out of darkness to see his glorious light,i gat to know my true identity,i realised i am of the seed of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob,i realised that im an Hebrew Israelite not an african, well i dont believe in catholism and christianity, i practice and keep the ways of my forefathers Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob,I practice Judaism, i keep the sabbath,new moon,holy days,dietary laws in the Scriptures.Well if you read Revelation 1;14-15,you'll see that Yah's Salvation(Yahshua) is a man of color as his forefathers not a white boy with blue eyes,blond hair, well if he was a white boy then they couldnt have hid him in Egypt when Herod sought to kill him,even Paul an Israelite was misprofiled as an Egyptian Acts 21:38 letting you know that he was a man of color,meaning he could be brown,light or dark skin.You guys do me a favour read Romans 9:4-5 and see the true faith,its not catholism,christianity,hinduism,islam.The true church is Israel.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by trolling(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
big deal 007:

Guy u were sounding like a knowledgeable person before now. But I just discovered ur reasons are not logical anymore. Ur concussion is that because Romans were pagan during Peters era hence they still remain pagans? Listen...nigerians were idol worshippers b4 Islam and Christianity came-in yet we have Muslims that are more devoted that those in Iran or Saudi Arabia and also Christians who are more devoted than Israelites and co.
Paul was a pagan and prosecuted the people of God but he later became the greatest advocate of Christ.
Paul wasnt a pagan,he was a Pharisee,he kept the letter of the law,the traditions of his forefathers persecuted the messianic jews who believed in Yahshua Hamashiac until he came into contact with Yahshua the man he persecuted and was then converted,paul didnt worship the host of the sun and moon which would have made him a pagan,now if you guys say you arent pagan,i mean christians/catholics why is it that you worship on the day of the sun called sunday,why is it that you keep Easter which is the celebration of the rising sun, why is that you keep christams which is winter solstice(the birth of the sun)
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
trolling: BC doesnt stand for Before christ, it stands (for Before the Common era) not Before Christ as dem teach una, the true faith was here before then and christ was born 4 B.C
hahaha BCe is b4 d comon era, nt bc
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
trolling: BC doesnt stand for Before christ, it stands (for Before the Common era) not Before Christ as dem teach una, the true faith was here before then and christ was born 4 B.C
hahaha BCe is b4 d comon era, nt bc and to claim d catholic church started 321bc and Jesus was born 4bc is to claim dat d cc is older that Jesus
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
trolling:
Paul wasnt a pagan,he was a Pharisee,he kept the letter of the law,the traditions of his forefathers persecuted the messianic jews who believed in Yahshua Hamashiac until he came into contact with Yahshua the man he persecuted and was then converted,paul didnt worship the host of the sun and moon which would have made him a pagan,now if you guys say you arent pagan,i mean christians/catholics why is it that you worship on the day of the sun called sunday,why is it that you keep Easter which is the celebration of the rising sun, why is that you keep christams which is winter solstice(the birth of the sun)
get a life! Na my fault say Jesus died during d pasover feast which is d time u call se "rising sun"? Beside Jesus himself is d rising sun mal says he is d sun of righteousnes
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 23, 2012
What difference would that make?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Femmymata2(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2012
Imagine a black Pope. Seems improbable
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) by Femmymata2(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2012
Catholic bashing thread is always fun. Threatening each other with satan,God,hell e.t.c. I LOVE THIS THREAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winner's Chapel Auditorium Has No Pillar Holding It? / Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing / Nairaland Chicken Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.