Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! (1695 Views)

Nigerian Universities Compared To Epl Clubs / Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress / Nigerian Universities And US Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
* 90% of UNILAG chicks has aborted a minimum
of5times before their final year. * Only 20% of
Nwafor Orizu College of edu. girls have actually
seen an aeroplane. * 60% of UNN chicks can open
their legs for you if you offer themokpa and coke.*
82% of IMSU chicks doesnt wear panties
* 77% of Fed. Poly Oko chicks have never seen a BB
before.
* 96 of ESUT babes wear one pantfor one week.
* 88% of IMT chicks has yam legs.
* All the chicks in covenant university hide their
phones inside their panties to avoid detention.*
79% of DELSU chicks have orgasms as soon as they
hear gun shots.
* 98% of UNIZIK chicks have hair in their chests
and Nipples.
* 80% of UNIPORT chicks carry their panties in their
handbag cos they dont know where whey will
spend the night. * 90% of FUTO chicks looklike
Weird MC
* 71% of ABSU chicks wearsecond hand panties.
* 67% of UNIJOS babes howl like witches during
sex.
* 90% of EBSU chicks wear pant for one week.
* 74% of UNIILORIN chicks guzzle sperm like cold
beer.
* 80% of ANSU chicks doesnt sleep in their hostels
during weekends.
* No UNICAL female student is a virgin.
* 70% of UNIBEN chicks live with their schøol
boyfriends.
* Its like the gates of HADES has just been flooded
open when abt 66% of UNIABUJA chicks open their
legs.....
This research actually took me and my team 2 leap years to arrive at this conclusion. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Adufaye(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm...tru talk!

wat abt guys?
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by k2039: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
[size=13pt]BULLSHITOLOGY 101[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Lagusta(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
I don't agree with the UNILORIN part.... They are so dull....

In fact, 99.999% of them can't pronounce "have" they pronounce it as "haff"

And they are so cheap, buy fanta and biscuit for them and they are all yours....
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by RexioKlasik(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is dat so?
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lagusta: I don't agree with the UNILORIN part.... They are so dull....

In fact, 99.999% of them can't pronounce "have" they pronounce it as "haff"

And they are so cheap, buy fanta and biscuit for them and they are all yours....
i laff in spanish!!
U know before research theories are approved in 9ja they have to pass through
*SCIENTIST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
*NIGERIAN UNION OF JOURNALIST
*ASUU
*INEC
*PHCN
*ICPC
TO MENTION BUT A FEW.
So before it is processed and approved, some get outdated. U understand now!
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Lagusta(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Valiantvaliant:
i laff in spanish!!
U know before research theories are approved in 9ja they have to pass through
*SCIENTIST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
*NIGERIAN UNION OF JOURNALIST
*ASUU
*INEC
*PHCN
*ICPC
TO MENTION BUT A FEW.
So before it is processed and approved, some get outdated. U understand now!

I laff in hindi...
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by larride(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
What about UNIOSUN
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by OME1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
U.I girls ??
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by jpilata(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
80 per cent of RSUST girls don't have only one guy
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
larride: What about UNIOSUN
The researcher we sent to that university is currently undergoing treatment for Syphilis, Herpies, Gonorrhea to mention but a few.(that is what happens when you go extra miles to carry out your research!!)
@O.M.E
Do i need to answer that
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Cabsso(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Valiantvaliant: The researcher we sent to that university is currently undergoing treatment for Syphilis, Herpies, Gonorrhea to mention but a few.(that is what happens when you go extra miles to carry out your research!!)
@O.M.E
Do i need to answer that

78% of kogi state university gurls if u buy dem pap & okpa dia all urs. Hehe!
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Ikwerefistson: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
larride: What about UNIOSUN
dat wan na amala high skol
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Lagusta(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
95% of KWASU girls always form as if their papa na medical association chairman, whereas their papa na president of association of BRICKLAYERS!!!
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by philhappy(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Wat abt IBBU girls? ;DWat abt IBBU girls?
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by philhappy(m): 5:45am On Nov 27, 2012
Lagusta: 95% of KWASU girls always form as if their papa na medical association chairman, whereas their papa na president of association of BRICKLAYERS!!!
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by shindarayo(f): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2012
What about tasued girls
Re: Nigerian Universities' Girls' Statistics!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2012
Like to form,I mean tasued gals bt not all.urs may be different.welcome to NL
shindarayo: What about tasued girls

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Nigerian Tribes Is The Funniest??? / Assuming You're The Banker / Photo: When Your Roommate Is Studying Electrical/english Engineering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.