Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine (5995 Views)

The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make / Graphic Designers!!! How Do I Make A Single Pixel Border In Photoshop? ?? / New Facebook Group For Nigerian Graphic Designers, "naija Graphics". Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
they say lagos state got the best graphic designers, well no doubt,
its the city of hustlers, what else do you expect, the level of competition in lagos is at its peak,
and competition and challenge bring out the best in people,
back here in the north, kaduna state has the best graphic designers, which am proud to be one of them.
here are few of my cool simple designs i did at leisure times, i used photoshop CS5, and am damn good in corel draw,
sometimes i work with both programs on one job.

lets see what you got

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by ozaro(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2012
u got nice works bruv....mine comming up. don't mind my designs. some are tutorials(im just starting out)
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by adstick: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
who did all this design abeg?
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
ozaro: u got nice works bruv....mine comming up. don't mind my designs. some are tutorials(im just starting out)
tnx bruv, waitin 2 see urz.
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
adstick: who did all this design abeg?
i did all of em
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by obisage(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
this work was done with photoshop cs5

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Graphicfr3ak(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
check mine out

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Graphicfr3ak(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
these too

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Graphicfr3ak(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
check this

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Graphicfr3ak(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
i try na....as sey i just dey learn

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by ozaro(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2012
make una no abuse me o

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2012
hmmm nice work
keep it up wink
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2012
toh. una don luk 4 ma trouble oo. here are more

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Graphicfr3ak(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
check this out....was bored today

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by obisage(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Zcar drop me ur no or email. got some biz for u
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
obisage: Zcar drop me ur no or email. got some biz for u
yez bozz.. 08176022188, email: czar4israel@live.co.uk or spywareczar@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Satisfied?
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Graphicfr3ak(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
spywareczar:
yez, noni.. czar4israel@live.co.uk or spywareczar@gmail.com
dude...this is on point
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
ozaro: make una no abuse me o
its cool, but dnt only rely on tutorials, cook up new tinz ur self
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Graphicfr3ak: i try na....as sey i just dey learn
lolz, u dey learn?, we re all learners in dis world, the say practice makes perfect, and thre's no such tin like perfect..
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
the last image is crap
no offence
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Brainrex: the last image is crap
no offence
his royal graphix guru brainrex, i know its crap,
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by ozaro(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
spywareczar: his royal graphix guru brainrex, i know its crap,
why'd u upload it?
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by ozaro(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
sum' diff

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Ezyp(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
NIGERIANS AND THEIR ONE WAY TYPE OF GRAFIX DESIGN
@OP U TRY SHA BUT AM NOT IMPRESS AT ALL (YA AM A GRAFIX DESIGNER)
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Ezyp(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
ozaro: sum' diff

@least ds is nice
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ezy~p:
NIGERIANS AND THEIR ONE WAY TYPE OF GRAFIX DESIGN
@OP U TRY SHA BUT AM NOT IMPRESS AT ALL (YA AM A GRAFIX DESIGNER)
who re u 4 us 2 impress, u jst emerge frm only God knws whre and start insultin us "NIGERIANS AND THEIR ONE WAY TYPE OF GRAFIX", upload ur designs lets see and then i wil clear ur doubt after i turn nairaland 2 my graphix design recycle bin
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by adjain(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2012
Spywareczar, you do not reply idiots like that. The dude obviously doesn't know that designers, while being versatile, usually use one style - the one they find joy in - when they are drawing for fun.

Take my work for instance. All these were done when I was bored. Only a fool would look at these and suddenly conclude that I can't do something else.

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by adjain(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Some of my pastime works

Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
adjain: Spywareczar, you do not reply idiots like that. The dude obviously doesn't know that designers, while being versatile, usually use one style - the one they find joy in - when they are drawing for fun.

Take my work for instance. All these were done when I was bored. Only a fool would look at these and suddenly conclude that I can't do something else.
nice work man, the 1 wit d "Justin" writeup is cool, luv d blendin
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by Joshua3(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2012
goto www.creativenaija.tumblr.com and check out my works
Re: Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine by spywareczar(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2013
J ø $ h ù á:
goto www.creativenaija.tumblr.com and check out my works
nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pictures. / 2d Digital Painting Challenge / How Many Tattoos Can You Have: Meet The Most Tattooed Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.