Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pains In The Anus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains In The Anus (4208 Views)

How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Help! Large Boil In The Anus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains In The Anus by Saintp(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
For six weeks now, its been very painful going to the toilet due to pains in my anus. I see blood each time i clean up. I have taken so may drugs and inserted annusol several times yet still not going well. Plz doctors in da house , what should i do?
Re: Pains In The Anus by Angelish: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Its due to d fact that your starch n carbohydrate intake is much which normally leads to u forcing out your poo. First things first, stop all ur flour intake, before going to d toilet, drink enough water to make your poo easy to pass out and lots of vegetables n fruits. Stop sugary things too. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Pains In The Anus by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2012
There are alot of conditions that can give such pain and bloody stool. Supply me with these information...
How old are you? When did this start? Does the pain come only when your defecate? Do you notice the blood before,during or after stooling? Does the blood splash? Are you losing weight? Have you visited a hospital?
Re: Pains In The Anus by Saintp(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2012
centje: There are alot of conditions that can give such pain and bloody stool. Supply me with these information...
How old are you? When did this start? Does the pain come only when your defecate? Do you notice the blood before,during or after stooling? Does the blood splash? Are you losing weight? Have you visited a hospital?

Thank you. I have a kind of boil on my anus close to the hole. it is soft and not painful, it has been there for a long time. I went to the hospital, Doctor called it haemorrid(Dont know if i got the spelling right) and said its not an ordinary boil, it's an out growth and it poses no problem and i should live it since its not paining me. Six weeks ago i started having a serious difficulty going to toilet, i called constipation. During that period,i had to start taking more fluids,vegetables and drugs. After some time it stopped.

However, no matter how soft my stool is, i still feel pains passing it out till today. If it were to be injuries sustained on the anus during that period of forcing the stool out,i expect it to have been healed (Its over 6 weeks)but i still feel much pains and see blood on the tissue when i'm cleaning up.

I dont know if there is a relation between the haemorroid and this? Though i dont think so cos i have had that haemorroid for over a year now without pains. My stool is okay now but i still have difficulties passing it out due to pains.
Re: Pains In The Anus by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ok dear,for now i can only work with these information you have given me. More information is need to adequately know what is wrong so i will advice you to go back to the doctor,or let another doctor see you or visit a teaching hospital if the one you have bn visiting is a private.

From the information you have given,there are two most likely possibilities...

(1)a*nal fissure...its a kind of tear or ulcer of the anus
(2)haemorroid...this also called pile

In addition to the advice i gave above
*continue the diet you're on...vegetable,fruits,adequate water,etc these will keep your stool soft and also provide roughage for easy passage of stool

*exercise...better daily.

*when defecating,try and take your time. Relax,dnt try to strain,you can go into the toilet with newspaper.

*put a good quantity of salt and anticeptic (like dettol) into a bowel of warm water(warm enough not to burn you and the salt should be put to the point of tasting very salty). Then unclad and sit inside the bowel of warm water(that is your b*utt inside the warm,well immersed) for about 30mins. Do this daily or two times daily. For the next two or three weeks. Its called sitz bath.

Please visit a General surgeon for more elaborate history of your problem,proper diagnosis and further care.

Sorry,i pray you get well soon.
Re: Pains In The Anus by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
centje: Ok dear,for now i can only work with these information you have given me. More information is need to adequately know what is wrong so i will advice you to go back to the doctor,or let another doctor see you or visit a teaching hospital if the one you have bn visiting is a private.

*continue the diet you're on...vegetable,fruits,adequate water,etc these will keep your stool soft and also provide roughage for easy passage of stool

*when defecating,try and take your time. Relax,dnt try to strain,you can go into the toilet with newspaper.

*put a good quantity of salt and anticeptic (like dettol) into a bowel of warm water(warm enough not to burn you and the salt should be put to the point of tasting very salty). Then unclad and sit inside the bowel of warm water(that is your b*utt inside the warm,well immersed) for about 30mins. Do this daily or two times daily. For the next two or three weeks. Its called sitz bath.

Please visit a General surgeon for more elaborate history of your problem,proper diagnosis and further care.

Are you a doctor?
Re: Pains In The Anus by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you a doctor?
Afam,you may be close to the truth cheesy
Re: Pains In The Anus by Saintp(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
centje: Ok dear,for now i can only work with these information you have given me. More information is need to adequately know what is wrong so i will advice you to go back to the doctor,or let another doctor see you or visit a teaching hospital if the one you have bn visiting is a private.

tanx so much,the doctor told me about the sitz bath though i ve not taken it serious. i'll start it now.
Re: Pains In The Anus by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Saintp: tanx so much,the doctor told me about the sitz bath though i ve not taken it serious. i'll start it now.
take it serious dear,'cause if these measures don't work the next line of therapy will be surgical in nature.

There's a pain cream you can use. I purposely left it to avoid unethical practice. Maybe you should ask him for it,he is the one with full history of your case and knows better.

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body / Hitachi Scan Machine With 4 Probes (tv, Doppler, Printer, Convex, Linear & Echo) / What Side Is Your Heart On, left or right side? Answer..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.