Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body (4198 Views)

Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month And This Is What Happens To Your Body / See The Magical Result To You Body If You Eat 2 Ripe Bananas Per Day For 30 Days / Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month Non Stop, This Is What Happens To Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body
#10 The Complete Food
Page 1 of 11
Bananas are a complete food but are often underrated. This fruit is loaded with nutrients that just might make it the next big thing to revolutionize health care!
This fruit has so many health benefits when consumed on a regular basis! After all, it’s loaded with high in natural sugars, fructose, and sucrose, various nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and fibers and not to mention high in natural sugars, fructose, and sucrose.And guess what?! The riper the banana, the greater the health benefit!
That’s because, as riper the bananas get, more black spots are present which means that they have more TNF.
TNF fights against abnormal cells in the body, so ripe bananas are actually able to successfully fight cancer. TNF promotes the communication between the immune system and body cells, and it also supports the movement of cells
Also, bananas are rich in antioxidants which boost the immune system and the blood cells count.
Here are the health benefits of consuming this yellow skinned miracle……

http://speaknewz.co/beauty/if-you-eat-2-bananas-per-day-for-a-month-this-is-what-happens-to-your-body/?uid=sukhvinder1987

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
#9 Gives you Energy
Page 2 of 11
Consuming one to two bananas right before your daily workout routine will supply you with enough energy that you will need in hour or so.
They also boost your endurance since they are high in vitamins, minerals, and low-glycemic.They help avoid muscle cramps since they contain potassium.

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
#8 Avoids Heartburns
Page 3 of 11
Bananas help relieve heartburn and acid reflux as they act as anti-acids and help put a stop to all those unpleasant symptoms. And it is said only one banana will provide immediate results in this case.
Checkout more benefits ahead.

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
#7 Help Overcome Constipation
Page 4 of 11
Eating a few bananas when faced with constipation problems will help you a great deal.Their fiber content will lead to regular bowel movements and thus, prevent constipation.

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
#6 Treating Blood Presure
Page 5 of 11
Bananas are known to reduce sodium in your body, thus helping in reducing high blood pressure and preventing stroke and heart attacks. Since bananas contain potassium they help keep good heart health.

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
#5 Ulcer Preventers
Page 6 of 11
Bananas are extremely effective in preventing corrosive acids and irritations since they cause no pain, and their soft texture will coat the stomach’s lining when treating stomach ulcers.

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
#4 Treat Anemia
Page 7 of 11
Bananas supply the body with the required dietary iron, and thus boost the blood supply since they stimulate the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
#3 Helps Control Body Temperature
Page 8 of 11
Bananas are very helpful in case of fevers as they efficiently regulate the body temperature

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
#2 Helps Fight Depression
Page 9 of 11
Bananas have this one unique ingredient called tryptophan, which helps fight depression. As soon as it enters the body, it is turned into serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter, which leads to relaxation and improved mood.

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by playboy99(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
#1 Alleviates PMS/Nerves
Page 10 of 11
Bananas are known to regulate blood sugar levels, which makes them extremely helpful in the case of stress. Since they are rich in vitamin B, they calm the nervous system and relax the body and mind, thus helping improve the mood.

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nice write up.. but is any of this scientifically proven. I understand the mentions of vitamins and nutrients but have a group of people or test subjects taken bananas for over 1 month and measured in terms of health statistics or diseases or health conditions that have improved. ? citations from scientific research groups not nutritionists. I like the idea that a common cheap fruit can do so much

1 Like

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by Justycxx(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
What of cucumber? The cucumber Republicans are committing atrocities with it grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by afanide: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Interesting......
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by Tallesty1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
That fruit is my enemy. Gives me unnecessary attention.
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by micfoley: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Can it cure recession
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by Chubhie: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
I love the red bananas. #go banana.
Reminds me of the going banana movie! nostalgic!
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by Chubhie: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
micfoley:
Can it cure recession
Daily recommended dosage of 3 tonnes is the cure.
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by sleeknick: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls eat it immediately you buy it oh.
Don't go and keep it in your house oh.
A lady may visit you.. grin
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by richylee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nice info Op.

1 Like

Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by obinna58(m): 3:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Cucumber is the real deal not banana joystick
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by veekid(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2016
Very good for ulcer patient; I'm a living witness
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by talk2ibk(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2016
veekid:
Very good for ulcer patient; I'm a living witness
How Bros explain
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by DarkRed(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Thanks for sharing. Now banana may soon become damn expensive...just watch...hehehe
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good to know
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by I888(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:
Nice write up.. but is any of this scientifically proven. I understand the mentions of vitamins and nutrients but have a group of people or test subjects taken bananas for over 1 month and measured in terms of health statistics or diseases or health conditions that have improved. ? citations from scientific research groups not nutritionists. I like the idea that a common cheap fruit can do so much
I love inquisitive minds wink
Re: If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
What about the MAIN thing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Menses,ovulation And Free Period / Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! / Hitachi Scan Machine With 4 Probes (tv, Doppler, Printer, Convex, Linear & Echo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.