Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Build A Simple Solar Cell - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Build A Simple Solar Cell (3109 Views)

Is It A Solar Cell? Or A Rechargeable Battery? / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. / Replacement With Silicon In Any Solar Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by HWatt(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Build a simple solar cell very easy.solar cell materials(silicon) are sumhow hard to get,but from experiments I Hwatt has found ways to use other materials for building a solar cell.
u can use a copper sheet n aluminum sheet or aluminum sheet with carbon powder. This info is very costly n cannot be given freely,but due to bonaza season its prize is reduce n graded.
for copper n aluminum sheet solar cell:#1500 for bonaza porpose.
for aluminum sheet n carbon powder solar cell:#500 for bonaza porpose. if u want to order for either #1500/#500 pay to fidelity bank,acct name:emmanuel frederick,acct no:6019848362.send an email to me containing your payment detail n wait 4 few minutes to receive ur service.DON'T BUY JUST BUILD N SELL THE CHOICE IS URS TO MAKE.
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by 12345john: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
where is ur company in lagos,also am into dis buseness of inverter.
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by HWatt(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
12345john: where is ur company in lagos,also am into dis buseness of inverter.

actually john its not a company.it is just a society form by I n my brother.we explore the world of science n technology. for the past 3years we have been searching around both site n books, to combine ideals together making it one. we have slipt out in search of advance packages. and all this info I am selling here are experiments carried out by me n few from my brothers. we know that this is not all n I know a day comes when we will established our own company. we were introduced to solar power by my dad n since we hv been struggling with every to make sure we build it. and 2day I hv know from my experiments how these white guys do the trick.I hv left lagos for imo.like I said combination of ideals.
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by HWatt(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
we have solar cells, but can not place in sunlight to receive maximum light incident. well there is a way to do that, by making it flat like a panel you can get full description on how to do that very easy. see pic below.
email me at gkevin027@gmail.com

Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by HWatt(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
the photovoltaic cell shown above produce a dark voltage of 0.25v and about 0.5-above when place in sunlight. it can be made from common materials but if you can make it larger than this definitely you will have a bigger voltage. then making 20-50 of this or as you wish. by connecting in series and parallel generate much better power. you can get more explanation on how it works and how to build your own just email me(email above) to get the step by step guide from my ebook at affordable rates.things you will benefit from ebook 1.how to calculate for both series and parallel connection 2.how to arrange cells in series and parallel way 3. you will be getting update of advance solar cells and how to build them. 4.you will also know how to build a simple regulator that can control the power entrying your battery. WE NIGERIANS CAN INPROVE OUR TECHNOLOGY IF WE OUGHT TO AND MAKE THEM ADVANCE. WITH THIS YOU CAN A LEAST BUILD A SINGLE/MANY WATTS ON YOUR OWN. below a pic shown of cell dark voltage.
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by HWatt(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2013
dark voltage of the solar cell.

Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by matrixme(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
You've not briefed us properly about the benefits of the product and the availability of the materials required to construct it. Please detail us more about why we need to pay for what you offer, thank you!
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Following... undecided
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by HWatt(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
solar cells uses photoemssion laws in the oposite way. if you are convenient with physics about esteine n plank theory. now in photoemssion electrons are emitted when sunlight strike the metal,the higher the intensity the faster electrons are emitted. when is summer take a shade and look at the ground during heavy sunlight you will see something like moving smoke as shadows on the ground these are electron emitted from the roof. in photovoltaic cell thes electrons emitted are absorbed and converted to electric current. this convention is done by semiconductor (silicon,germanium etc) but average people cannot avoid to find silicon or buy them. but black surfaces absorb electrons in photovoltaic cell. now note these word: cell,black surfaces what do you think! All I want is for you guys to understand what this white guys are doing. buying this information from me only makes you serious about it coz its usually say awufu dey purge belle. now am giving you a cule how come about the cell you are seeing in the pictures I pasted. with black surfaces which produces voltage in the meter. due to the weather conditon I hardly see strong sunlight. all you need here is chemistry and physics . semiconductor produce better voltage than this. I think this enough for now. if you want more more secrets buy the ebook via email. ebook contain much on how to make different panels but all work with one principle but different voltage ratings. telling you the local materials and how to make silicon also here you would be the one to win coz once you have that silicon bingo! the greater power you will generate. but for the rest semiconductor we don't have them around here. thanks
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by HWatt(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
solar cells in sunlight. sunlight not strong enough for voltage to go higher. pls post the pics
Re: How To Build A Simple Solar Cell by yemiakeem20(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
I have solar cells for sale in Abeokuta Ogun state Nigeria

Solar cells for your DIY solar panels construction
You can now build your solar panels yourself using this cells.
Specifications
Monocrystalline
5W
0.5v
10ah
20.4% efficiency
Contact Hakme global ventures
https:///2347038458563

(1) (Reply)

A Biogas Construction Expert Needed / Clash Of Giants: Angry Elephant Throws Mother Hippo Up (photos) / Apple TV Or Hulu In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.