Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. (21160 Views)

Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) / Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by talk2cj08(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2013
A sound of a bulldozer woke me up this morning to beheld this SS3 school boy doing exhibition in my neighborhood. I quickly rush downstairs with my Ipad to go have some chat with him. this wannabe Mechanical Engineer master Echezona built a locally made electric engine bulldozer and dump truck. he told me that he is exhibiting his crafts to attract donos that will help him take these to the next level.

5 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by wrench: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Guy na wa u ooo. U run downstairs with ur iPad And u no fit snap pictures? Na chinko iPad?

3 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Tuntheycr7: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2013
U rushd down wit ya ipad jux to take 1 shot and do shakara wt it just to show those lil kidz u ve gat an ipad. Smh.
Perhapz tel dt boy to start readin 4his SSCE exam
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Deivid10(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
clean work...
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by playcharles(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
interesting... sign of end times, GEJ and Buhari must be held responsible for this

4 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
WoW!!

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
As laudable as this is, Who z gonna give him funds for these? He should go on to pass his JAMB, get enrolled in a decent engineering program at home or abroad - then he can take this to d nx level. He shouldn't put the cart before the horse.

5 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by AkinDavid2: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
@OP, where your house for this area? grin grin grin, well-done boy, please keep the dream alive and become an Engineer or showcase it with "JET", who knows.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by mysticgal(f): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
encouraging
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by moscobabs(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Aregbesola the Best Governor should come and give this Boy Scholarship

2 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
It look like remote control bulldozer and truck. All the same, good things are coming in our dear country.

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by ichommy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wow, cute
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by 617aircav: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Good kid. To be honest, all he built was a toy and not a prototype. I applaud the young man's creativity, maybe there is a market for Nigerian built mechanical toys. Who knows.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
O boy make una stop all these nonsense Na these re already made product,which anyone can buy and assemble with d manual included on d pack,I've just finished d budozer wit my 3yrs old son last week.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Kenoli4real: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wen are we going 2 start appreciating these 1ce. D govt shud do sometina about these wasted talents 4rm God
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by 9jahubcom(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
sponsor for the boy oh
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Numerouuuno: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
playcharles: interesting...sign of end times, GEJ and Buhari must be held responsible for this
i knew it was only a matter of time before someone said this...
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Swot26(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Atleast he try........na jet remain...
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by rapcy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tuntheycr7: U rushd down wit ya ipad jux to take 1 shot and do shakara wt it just to show those lil kidz u ve gat an ipad. Smh.
Perhapz tel dt boy to startin readin 4his SSCE exam
No b only startin... SMH
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by tobechi74: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
What we need in nigeria is not prototypes but a real made in nigerian car

the boy try sha
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by gidjah(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
quite commendable must say, recalled doing this way bak in d 90's rep kad state in a science exhibition which paraded lots of highly placed pesns.d result today, na smetin else.recalled d story of d young wizard dat built an helicopter in nig then too, he is still in d asylum. NIG DNT KNOW HW TO KIP HER TALENT RATHER DESTROYING SUCH NEVA DIFFICULT
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by XVIER(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
wow 'naijarian' got talent. i could remember when i was in the USA i use to make moving trains but when i got to naijaria OAU destroy everything wish i went to FUTA. mitsheeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Aromas: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
playcharles: interesting... sign of end times, GEJ and Buhari must be held responsible for this

U dey craze? Everything for your side na end time.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
TIME TINS END...

decipher
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mtchew! Nonsense
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by ghettodreamz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Creativity on the display here. More grease to the guys elbow, may his creative juice never run dry in God's name.

We need many innovative ideas like this in various industries/sectors in Nigeria and before you know it, we'll take over and become a true giant of Africa and would be able to rub shoulders with other top developing/developed nations across the globe.

CATCH THEM YOUNG

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Stylz69(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
I SEE

2 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by ManTiger(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
This one na advanced toy nah.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by martin1772(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Gej is working
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Abaniwealth(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Very loudable,i wish him well in future
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by OCTAVO: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
вʀιℓℓιαηт.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by everyday: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
The boy needs to be encouraged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network / Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain / FGN Invites Recent 1st Class Graduates In Sciences And Engineering To TYSON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.