Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23546 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pls I would like to dispel d in4mation given here that there is no custom charge for impored goods of small qty. I imported 30pieces of tablet pcs from alixpress thru dhl, and I paid custom charges of 30k
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 1:39am On Mar 19, 2013
mobuch: Pls I would like to dispel d in4mation given here that there is no custom charge for impored goods of small qty. I imported 30pieces of tablet pcs from alixpress thru dhl, and I paid custom charges of 30k
30k? why?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Rabomeo: 30k? why?

Dhl called it import duty
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2013
mobuch:

Dhl called it import duty
av nt imported dt much n haven't heard of it too.
So, cnt really say mch.
Pls wats d exchange rate fr tdy?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
That's truth, i once told a dude here that ,as far as one is shipping using dhl direct he or she should await custom invitation at any time and the dude like no believe me and he insisted that he's never have any problem with custom.well that maybe true if only he's importing 1 to 2 tablet.

Importing large quantity always involve custom charges or duty,to avoid that.then one need to use the service of third party for shipping. Using freight farworder company is the only way to avoid custom duty or what so ever.coz the freight forwarding will repackage and ship your goods through cargo.though thru dhl,ups or fedex but no custom will temper with your goods. Most of the freight forwarder has their agent standby to clear your good and re deliver to you..example the one am using.apart of that,the shipping rate is cheaper.

So my friend,stop dealing with dhl direct,since you import large quantity.try search for genuie and laible third party and ship through them.

Have you tri invest into CUSTOMIZED ANDROID TABLE ? GUY THERE MONEY IN IT IF YOU CAN SOURCE FOR THE TARGETED CLIENT... How those it sound if you can get a customized android that have been cus tomized to a particular individual or company.when ever the power on the tablet.the booting process with desplay an advert of that particular company,the android carry logo of that company,the background carry image or logo of that company.etc.
There is alot of money in it,coz with minimum of $99 and above you can import good configure customized android tab direct from china. Gues what? I duo sell it at #65k and above.i sweet..just try it.

Regard.
mobuch: Pls I would like to dispel d in4mation given here that there is no custom charge for impored goods of small qty. I imported 30pieces of tablet pcs from alixpress thru dhl, and I paid custom charges of 30k
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
dav8id: That's truth, i once told a dude here that ,as far as one is shipping using dhl direct he or she should await custom invitation at any time and the dude like no believe me and he insisted that he's never have any problem with custom.well that maybe true if only he's importing 1 to 2 tablet.

Importing large quantity always involve custom charges or duty,to avoid that.then one need to use the service of third party for shipping. Using freight farworder company is the only way to avoid custom duty or what so ever.coz the freight forwarding will repackage and ship your goods through cargo.though thru dhl,ups or fedex but no custom will temper with your goods. Most of the freight forwarder has their agent standby to clear your good and re deliver to you..example the one am using.apart of that,the shipping rate is cheaper.

So my friend,stop dealing with dhl direct,since you import large quantity.try search for genuie and laible third party and ship through them.

Have you tri invest into CUSTOMIZED ANDROID TABLE ? GUY THERE MONEY IN IT IF YOU CAN SOURCE FOR THE TARGETED CLIENT... How those it sound if you can get a customized android that have been cus tomized to a particular individual or company.when ever the power on the tablet.the booting process with desplay an advert of that particular company,the android carry logo of that company,the background carry image or logo of that company.etc.
There is alot of money in it,coz with minimum of $99 and above you can import good configure customized android tab direct from china. Gues what? I duo sell it at #65k and above.i sweet..just try it.

Regard.

Tnx for d reply, I wil definitely communicate u directly for help on gettin a reliable 3rd party during my next order. I had to rush this one, becos it was a supply contract n I needed to meet up with d deadline
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Hoodrat(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
I can supply classic Marble and Granite from Europe to Nigeria, interested buyer should contract me on joecompiment@yahoo.com is a deal worth investing on
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hoodrat: I can supply classic Marble and Granite from Europe to Nigeria, interested buyer should contract me on joecompiment@yahoo.com is a deal worth investing on
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by princeuk21(m): 5:01am On Apr 13, 2013
dav8id: That's truth, i once told a dude here that ,as far as one is shipping using dhl direct he or she should await custom invitation at any time and the dude like no believe me and he insisted that he's never have any problem with custom.well that maybe true if only he's importing 1 to 2 tablet.

Regard.
please i will the a genuie third party website or mobile number from you. thanks bro
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by princeuk21(m): 5:08am On Apr 13, 2013
dav8id: are you into importation ? Have you ever import before? Sorry for the question.there are lot of jokers here and i dont have for them, so if you can prove to me those question i asked then i will reveal the company i personally ship my goods with to you.
please i will need such information. thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by adisarasaq(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2013
Let's stop decieving ourself, every dutable goods must be paid for nomatter how small. The fact that courier company did not ask you to pay duty does not mean it has not been paid for. Although the charges is to much which every good government must look in to, Dubai is what it is today because government encourage investors with free duty, our government should do the same. But now we must pay duty for all our imported goods nomatter how small. It's the law of the land.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
www dot chrisvicmall dot com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by shinaf: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
is it true we can bye pass shipping cost,
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Kojiek: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2013
@dav8id

Pls, I want to go into importation of wears for resell, and do not have an idea on how to go about it. I would like a step-by-step guide on how to start it.
My contact: kojiek3@gmail.com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Preti81(f): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
please i need this,my mail is preti009@gmail.com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by tolu4you: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by princeuk21(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
tolu4you: Need coaching about importation business, come on whatsapp 08068963757
give me ur facebook id lets chat
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Kermarl8x(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Mr. Dave thanks 4 d job well done. Ps i nid 2 ship in a light material fm china just about 1kg bt d seller insist on $36 4 shippin. I dont knw if u can pls recommend a third party dat can ship my item to kwara @ less/ equal $20. Thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by hephhay: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
guy try dis people,dey will charge you $20...www.chrisvicmall.com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by jeffoja: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
I sent an iPad through Dhl from uk to Nigeria only for the receiver to be called two days after posting from uk to pay 12k for only one iPad

What do I do?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dotcomnamename: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2013

Regard.

Good idea, but you did not indicate the inch of the tablet that will be customized for $80 and be sold for #65k in 9ja.
Is it 7 inch or 10 inch or what inch?

Can u give me a link to a very good configured android tablet for $100 including customize and shipping fee.
Thanks.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by bigtymer: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
The import gurus............pls which mode of payment is the best options now in ALIEXPRESS and other china store...is it UBA Afrikard or Gtb master card ? AND also can fidelity debit visa card be accepted? THX AS I AWAIT UR SWIFT RESPONSE.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Tonjeola1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
bigtymer: The import gurus............pls which mode of payment is the best options now in ALIEXPRESS and other china store...is it UBA Afrikard or Gtb master card ? AND also can fidelity debit visa card be accepted? THX AS I AWAIT UR SWIFT RESPONSE.
Any visa & master card, i use Access Visa Card on Aliexpress and all online transaction.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chuksworld(m): 5:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Please gurus,
How can I import goods from china and avoid Nigeria customs. I also need it to be delivered on time.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by ogene70: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Hello David, thanks for this initiative. Pls I ordered an item on aliexpress and I tried tracking the item on Hong kong post which it was mailed from after sometime and I got the message; the item was tendered for delivery without success on the 22/10/2013. Please what would have been the problem cos I was able to track the item previously.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2013
ogene70: Hello David, thanks for this initiative. Pls I ordered an item on aliexpress and I tried tracking the item on Hong kong post which it was mailed from after sometime and I got the message; the item was tendered for delivery without success on the 22/10/2013. Please what would have been the problem cos I was able to track the item previously.
Thanks for your response.
go to your nearest post office and confirm.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2013
Chuksworld: Please gurus,
How can I import goods from china and avoid Nigeria customs. I also need it to be delivered on time.
no hurry in importation business bro. Set your mind first , then if you are ready to be patient then vesture into the business if not forget it.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by newacca: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
learning
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chuksworld(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Which is better on free shipping. China post, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chuksworld: Which is better on free shipping. China post, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc?
hong kong and singapore are faster not better.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chuksworld(m): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2013
I want to buy a particular set of shoes from Aliexpress but the seller has 0% positive feedback. I tried getting another seller but I can't find any. Should I buy from the seller.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by uchman(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Have you heard of ALIEXPRESS TRADEMANAGER?..Good morning house! watz up Gianni? ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.