Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here (1594 Views)

Frank Edoho, A Divorcee, Anchors Gov Rochas' Daughter's Wedding / Am A Single Mum About To Get Married To A Divorcee / Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by luchilite(f): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
calling on all divorcees and separated folks pls let meet here and share ur experience on how u overcame so dat we can inspire those who are passing through difficult times in their marriages thanks cheerio
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2012
Like some kind of pity party? Jeez . . . isn't that the last thing anyone who has ever been divorced or dumped should be looking for? Instead go out there and look for something to get your mind off things.
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2012
luchilite: calling on all divorcees and separated folks pls let meet here and share ur experience on how u overcame so dat we can inspire those who are passing through difficult times in their marriages thanks cheerio
There's nothing worth sharing and talking about...just move on with your life, and hope for brighter days.
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by baby124: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Nothing wrong with this. Believe it or not people have divorce parties these days. Emancipation from a lot of wahala. Will be watching this thread with interest. It will also show those intending entering marriage and those in marriage what to do, and what not to do. Everything is a learning experience.

1 Like

Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2012
Divorce party for those who feel emancipated. For the majority, divorce remains a very painful experience and I don't think those throw these "divorce parties".
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2012
Kobojunkie: Divorce party for those who feel emancipated. For the majority, divorce remains a very painful experience and I don't think those throw these "divorce parties".

Correction...... not all divorce are painful.

Sometimes you divorce to be happy.
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 26, 2012
Now that will be an interesting thread,...just saying
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by SisiKill1: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2012
Oh Oh lipsrsealed
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 26, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

You are kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by baby124: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2012
Front page pls!

OP,
You can start by answering your own questions.
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Kobojunkie: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

I am sure you think you said something brilliant there but you didn't. Someone already addressed this and my post was intended to point to the fact that many more are UNHAPPY events.

Anyways, back to the at hand, @OP, I would rather advice that those who are happier in divorce, find ways to celebrate on their own. This is a touchy subject and has left many devastated and struggling to cope with life. Rather than flaunt it, probably would say to be more understanding.

1 Like

Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am sure you think you said something brilliant there but you didn't. Someone already addressed this and my post was intended to point to the fact that many more are UNHAPPY events.

Anyways, back to the at hand, @OP, I would rather advice that those who are happier in divorce, find ways to celebrate on their own. This is a touchy subject and has left many devastated and struggling to cope with life. Rather than flaunt it, probably would say to be more understanding.

Who is this one?
Braindead are you above correction?
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Tinkybabe(f): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I doubt that's the op's intention...
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by armyofone(m): 1:42am On Nov 27, 2012
in those days divorcee could rarely talk nor breathes shocked. who be you to leave your violence husband or a non fat bacon bringing husband grin thanks to vir.ginia monologue women are hearing their own voices, em cries in the dark.

carry on wink
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Tinkybabe:
I doubt that's the op's intention...

Regardless, it still is flaunting, in a way, what we should really REJECT more often than not. Take for instance killing . . . we should be against it all the time but people like me also admit that there are times it is necessary. I know this example is way out there but that is kind of the way I see divorce as well. There are times when it is necessary, however, I don't think society is where it should now throw parties or clap for divorcees but no matter how much we try to block it out, there are many more people out there negatively affected by this situation.

Definitely people who are dealing with difficulties, as a result, should seek help. Who should they seek help from? probably from professionals and not really those who are still dealing with their own because I am of the mind that 90% of them don't have the answers for even their own selves and are themselves struggling.
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 27, 2012
Can the thread start already or this back and forth will go on till page 10?

@kobo that shiitake recipe is great wink can you please leave them be so they can get this show on the road?

I think it'll be therapeutic tho undecided
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by SewaGRITS(f): 5:01am On Nov 27, 2012
luchilite: calling on all divorcees and separated folks pls let meet here and share ur experience on how u overcame so dat we can inspire those who are passing through difficult times in their marriages thanks cheerio
I'm not sure I get what ur asking for. Do u want divorcees to share how they overcame their trying period in order to inspire people who are still in their marriages? Or rather, do u want divorcees to share their experiences for other people in the separation or divorce process as well? Will be happy to share once u clarify the purpose. Thanks :-)
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by i1: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Call 08093779782/ 08053779782 for your divorce attorney in Nigeria!
Re: Divorcee Forum!!!! Pls Let Meet Here by Beejaynma: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2020
most people are still marriage because of their children

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Donephi!!!! / Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. / Is It Right To Build My House In My Dad's Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.