Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (512562 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2013
Adam89:
I doubt if those that wrote the test in owerri are through with medicals yet.
I v asked my friend that works in diamond. He told me calabar pipl that did medicals in lagos will b in August. He said he doesn't knw abt owerri pipl yet.

Yes oo no nedicals yet. Yekpa! Wahala dey oooo. I refuse to wait forever . Our medical invite is comin this week IJN
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gloswety: 4:56pm On May 20, 2013
@cuteyangel,pls where and when did u do ur test,interviews and medicals? Tanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dominiceze: 5:16pm On May 20, 2013
Rify:

Yes oo no nedicals yet. Yekpa! Wahala dey oooo. I refuse to wait forever . Our medical invite is comin this week IJN
Amen ooo, my patience is running out.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2013
RoyalPurple: Abuja peeps, when is our interview coming up? Invites shud have started rolling in oooo

Nobody for Abuja has been invited for 1st interview as far as I know. I personally hope they'll leave the thing till early next month. But definitely they'll invite us soon. The HR manager said it shouldn't exceed two weeks when I approached him after the test.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samik900(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2013
deturla:

Dats very correct,I think we need a particular branch where we can submit hard copies,I can't vouch 100percent fr all dse online cv application,I miss doyexxy here honestly,pls anybody wiff the address And idea,wanna dropa mine asap!!!!!..........NO TIME,my tot s d zonal offiz in ibadan...............my guess tho
pls bros,i wud lik u t help me submit my cv in ibadan.seriously in nid of ur help. samike901@yahoo.com. Pls i nid ur email add.tanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by buchhogonzalez(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2013
has any of the lagos peeps that did their medicals recently (may 3 & 4) gotten an invite to TS yet?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jaysticks: 6:18pm On May 20, 2013
Adam89:
I doubt if those that wrote the test in owerri are through with medicals yet.
I v asked my friend that works in diamond. He told me calabar pipl that did medicals in lagos will b in August. He said he doesn't knw abt owerri pipl yet.
some of us wrote in owerri on the 21st n concluded medicals on the 10th have not gotten any invite...so i guess dere's anoda plan
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bluekapon(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2013
jaysticks:
some of us wrote in owerri on the 21st n concluded medicals on the 10th have not gotten any invite...so i guess dere's anoda plan

Have you in any way been contacted since after the medicals?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jaysticks: 6:49pm On May 20, 2013
Bluekapon:

Have you in any way been contacted since after the medicals?
no no no....
Re: Diamond Bank Test by odeebee: 7:12pm On May 20, 2013
Nobody for Abuja has been invited for 1st interview as far as I know. I personally hope they'll leave the thing till early next month. But definitely they'll invite us soon. The HR manager said it shouldn't exceed two weeks when I approached him after the test.
cos Ɣ☺ΰ know Ɣ☺ΰ'l pass even before †ђξ test abi? Candidate
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 7:16pm On May 20, 2013
jaysticks:

This is encouraging grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kelvino25(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2013
buchhogonzalez: has any of the lagos peeps that did their medicals recently (may 3 & 4) gotten an invite to TS yet?
nope, I dnt think anybody has. Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Omnisharp(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2013
Father Lord, I Thank You (My Heart Is Full Of Joy)..."DBTS" Here I Come (All To The Glory Of God). Thanks To Y'All - Faithco, Doyexy, Ayoshonubi, Polipompom, Etc. And Surely, God's "Everlasting Goodness" And "Abiding Mercies" Are Following "Us"; All The Days Of "Our Lives" And "We" Are Dwelling In The House Of The Lord Now And Forever (More) In Jesus' Name, Amen. Loose The Fights, Coexist In Peace - Don't Forget, It's A Family! May 27th, Shallom (Peace)!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 9:22pm On May 20, 2013
Omnisharp: Father Lord, I Thank You (My Heart Is Full Of Joy)..."DBTS" Here I Come (All To The Glory Of God). Thanks To Y'All - Faithco, Doyexy, Ayoshonubi, Polipompom, Etc. And Surely, God's "Everlasting Goodness" And "Abiding Mercies" Are Following "Us"; All The Days Of "Our Lives" And "We" Are Dwelling In The House Of The Lord Now And Forever (More) In Jesus' Name, Amen. Loose The Fights, Coexist In Peace - Don't Forget, It's A Family! May 27th, Shallom (Peace)!
Amen and congrats
Re: Diamond Bank Test by buchhogonzalez(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2013
kelvino25: nope, I dnt think anybody has. Cheers
cheers ma bro
Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 11:17pm On May 20, 2013
Omnisharp: Father Lord, I Thank You (My Heart Is Full Of Joy)..."DBTS" Here I Come (All To The Glory Of God). Thanks To Y'All - Faithco, Doyexy, Ayoshonubi, Polipompom, Etc. And Surely, God's "Everlasting Goodness" And "Abiding Mercies" Are Following "Us"; All The Days Of "Our Lives" And "We" Are Dwelling In The House Of The Lord Now And Forever (More) In Jesus' Name, Amen. Loose The Fights, Coexist In Peace - Don't Forget, It's A Family! May 27th, Shallom (Peace)!
Congrats 2 u & all dose who received deir TS invite, wishing y'all d best as u resume TS.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2013

Ikenga Ђôẃ far. Bin a whle....congrats!!
No lag person who did medicals hve bin contacted yet
Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 7:20am On May 21, 2013
God is indeed faithful. Congrats bro. Go and Excel!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by titigafar(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2013
Any gist for the Lagos 2nd interview hopefuls? I guess Lagos recruitment is always this long cos a friend who works with the bank told me from start that Lagos DB recruitmentprocess takes as much as 8 months.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cuteyangel(f): 8:25am On May 21, 2013
Gloswety: @cuteyangel,pls where and when did u do ur test,interviews and medicals? Tanx

I did my test n interview in calabar...test was on 25th and my 2 interviews were on 26th...datz all
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2013
henchyk:

I think na after I pass out from NYSC (June 6th) dem go invite us for interview grin

Sorry for being selfish
Re: Diamond Bank Test by flairlady(f): 10:31am On May 21, 2013
hello everyone,is diamond bank still accepting cvs?please,how did you submit your cv?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by olasquare22: 12:00pm On May 21, 2013
I wrote my test dec 16th, had my first interview march 27th, still on d waiting line for the 2nd interview. This waiting ministry is frustrating because my patient vessel is running low oooooo.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by platos56(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2013
flairlady: hello everyone,is diamond bank still accepting cvs?please,how did you submit your cv?
Go to www.nairaland.com/1294758/db-ibadan/1
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2013
odeebee: cos Ɣ☺ΰ know Ɣ☺ΰ'l pass even before †ђξ test abi? Candidate

Yes of course i knew.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 4:54pm On May 21, 2013
cuteyangel:

I did my test n interview in calabar...test was on 25th and my 2 interviews were on 26th...datz all
Pls which of d TS were u invited to? Abj or Owerri?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Benissues(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
Waitin 4 2nd interview oh!!!......dis guys shld call us oh!!!....d waitin is nt funny!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2013
Onye oma: Pls,who can help me with a number to call for change of TS venue...I was posted to Abj ßuђ wish it to be changed to Owerri...
Chai....lolzzzzz. God don give us head. I dey pray for cap. Dem give u cap, u say make dem change d color. God good o. Lolzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Onyeoma3: 6:10pm On May 21, 2013
rubyno:
Chai....lolzzzzz. God don give us head. I dey pray for cap. Dem give u cap, u say make dem change d color. God good o. Lolzzzz.

Nobody gree give me number abi?
Anyways,I have done it my own way...I'm glad to announce to the house that am resuming in Owerri TS on monday next week...God is always great...To Him be all glory and majesty...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wuragold2: 6:47pm On May 21, 2013
@gombs dont worry abt being selfish. june 6 is just ard d cornr i pray they call u after june 6 because if they call before den your waitong go get k leg oooooo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by llinsiyke: 4:38am On May 22, 2013
[quote author=Onye oma]

@onyeoma pls how did u do it,I would like to change my own as I dnt ve accomodation in abj.pla anwser me asap
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Onyeoma3: 5:52am On May 22, 2013
[quote author=llinsiyke][/quote]

Put a call thru to their HR office...send me a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.