Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511707 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2013
henchyk: I just hope the people disgracing the prestigious English language are not Abuja first interview hopefuls cos imma be real disappointed. I took that test and i dont think anybody that managed to pass it would have such elementary problems with grammer and vocabulary.

Anyway back to more important things... From the trend of the posts we are seeing here, its fairly obvious that we Abuja peeps are going to have to wait longer than we thought for our 1st interview. Thank God there's something else i'm doing to keep busy. As for Corper (i used this term intentionally, to incite anger. LOL) Gombs and co, do not be surprised if the interview happens to be on the 5th, altho i honesty do not pray for that but do not tempt the fates.

Another thing is that i'll like for DB to transfer this whole recruitment process down to Owerri for me if it is possible (pls who knows if that is possible?), as the thought of travelling to Abuja for this thing all the time does not sound really wonderful, especially considerating accomodation and all.

Anyway i just thought i should show up my face, yeah its been a while. And to let fellow Abuja peeps know they are not alone in their wait. God will do it for all of us.

Fifth June is a Wednesday..mid-week interview ( very unlikely)...I knw it has to be after 6th, say 10th june...and BTW, I'm no longer a corper...dats pofficial paper gist saying otherwise

#Fact

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 9:28am On May 24, 2013
Morning peeps...just wanna know the number of classes running in Abuja presently and the likely time they will round off...thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 10:12am On May 24, 2013
Na wa oooo. Whch kain wait b dis? DB pls send medical invite naaaa. cry cry cry cry cry
All the other peeps wey dey here dey quarrel e b like say una don get job oo? Abeg make una dey carry my cv jor... because I dnt understand how pple would come here to fight wen the only reason u shld be here is to be updated and update odas as well on this DB processes...SMH seriously

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2013
Does anyone have an Idea of wen we owerri peeps will be called for medicals and, I also wanna find out, where will the medicals be done
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2013
juliet406: Pls those that are sure of dis my question should answer me.if yuh don't have an idea pls don't say anytin!!!!

If finally after training skool,do diamond bank post their graduate trainees to marketing depatment?I really need a sure answer to dis as am nt ready to quit my present job for marketing job!

Well, I asked a friend who's a DB staff and who also went through these processes we're going through now and he said yes that you can be posted anywhere he's in marketing himself. But it's a prestigious kind of marketing according to him.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 3:48pm On May 24, 2013
grin so hapi.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Onyeoma3: 6:34pm On May 24, 2013
Anyone that took his/her test in Owerri and has already done medicals shud pls send me a PM so we can have a private chat...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by juliet406(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2013
I wonder which one is prestigious marketing again!thanks for d info dear!na God hand we dey!
okoge:

Well, I asked a friend who's a DB staff and who also went through these processes we're going through now and he said yes that you can be posted anywhere he's in marketing himself. But it's a prestigious kind of marketing according to him.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2013
Am I d only one screaming OPE o!?!?!? Second interview IV has dropped o! Thank you Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 8:09pm On May 24, 2013
mhoo: Am I d only one screaming OPE o!?!?!? Second interview IV has dropped o! Thank you Lord!!!

Congratulations to U! When was ur first interview? 7th or 8th?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 8:20pm On May 24, 2013
@mhoo

now this is the best news that ave heard in ages. this means dec 16/march27 peeps are not too far behind!!

all in all na good news
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 24, 2013
@ mhoo, that's good news. When is the interview scheduled for?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2013
Donnal:

Thanks o. 1st interview was 7th.
lurlar: @ mhoo, that's good news. When is the interview scheduled for?

Itz scheduled for Thursday 28th
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 8:44pm On May 24, 2013
mhoo:

Thanks o. 1st interview was 7th.

Itz scheduled for Thursday 28th

28th is tuesday,and thursday is 30th before u miss ur interview

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 8:55pm On May 24, 2013
mhoo: Am I d only one screaming OPE o!?!?!? Second interview IV has dropped o! Thank you Lord!!!
Not only u oh!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2013
congrat to peeps that has gotten their 2nd interview invite. all the best......
To we expecting our TS invite, God is in control.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 9:27pm On May 24, 2013
@mhoo, I did my first interview on the 7th march too oo. Am yet to get second interview invite ooo. Anyone in my shoe?
Donnal:

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2013
Aafulenu:

28th is tuesday,and thursday is 30th before u miss ur interview

Hmmm... God will bless u o.... Guess anxiety clouded my eyes and to think I was planning to leave for lag on Wednesday.... Once again, God bless u real good!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 9:41pm On May 24, 2013
mhoo:

Hmmm... God will bless u o.... Guess anxiety clouded my eyes and to think I was planning to leave for lag on Wednesday.... Once again, God bless u real good!

lol, i catch the blessing with both hands cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 9:43pm On May 24, 2013
am yet to get second interview invite ooo. I did my first interview on the 7th march. Anyone in my shoe?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 10:04pm On May 24, 2013
Can you please help me with HR's number? I did my own first interview on the 7th march buh I am yet to get second interview invite. Anyone in my shoe?
yahooz:
Not only u oh!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 10:17pm On May 24, 2013
@mhoo .. Can you please help me with the HR's number? I did my first interview too on the 7th march and I am yet to get invite. for the second interview. anyone in my shoe
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2013
Also in the same shoe. I would suggest you relax. Hopefully other texts come Monday. No one is going to pick your calls now. Tis weekend. Enjoy the weekend.
UMS UMAR: Can you please help me with HR's number? I did my own first interview on the 7th march buh I am yet to get second interview invite. Anyone in my shoe?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 10:22pm On May 24, 2013
UMS UMAR: Can you please help me with HR's number? I did my own first interview on the 7th march buh I am yet to get second interview invite. Anyone in my shoe?
012798946. Also ad mine on 7th! U'll def b cald, I fink u shld exercise patience a bit.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2013
juliet406: I wonder which one is prestigious marketing again!thanks for d info dear!na God hand we dey!

lol. Anyway, he stays in the office and operates from there. Says you can also go out to get people. That's actually where you can get to the top easily from so based on your performance, you can be moved to a more prestigious position in the bank. God's with us.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 10:29pm On May 24, 2013
UMS UMAR: @mhoo .. Can you please help me with the HR's number? I did my first interview too on the 7th march and I am yet to get invite. for the second interview. anyone in my shoe

Fret not... Ur IV will come soonest... HRz no is 012798946
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 11:11pm On May 24, 2013
as if DB has forgotten us we owerri peepz oo, two weeks after second interview no medicals yet, what is happening? Me no understand again oo, ...and i hear say next test na for enugu, na hear i hear oo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 11:27pm On May 24, 2013
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by jameswhitmore: 12:07am On May 25, 2013
grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 3:25am On May 25, 2013
make_it_rainy: My ba3 has bin down, I was @ ibadan. Challenge office 2day, 2 drop my cv, and they collected it from me oo! Afta bouncing me twice last wk!! Sayin they were not accpting cv yet! they collect my cv 2day oo!

Sup dear, are u in ibadan @ the moment? Are they still collectin cvz? Follow me back so I cld send u a pm. Tanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 6:37am On May 25, 2013
!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Jayjuice(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2013
For those that had their interview march 8th In VI lagos, any news yet cos I think some march 7th prospects have started getting their 2nd level invite!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.