Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511796 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 4:13pm On May 27, 2013
Gombs:

Are you trying to pisssss me off?..if yes, then goodluck at it. I'd be in abj, I'd do my interview...and beat you while at it

NB the word 'beat' above has nothing to do with physical combat or violence. Thnx

My advice for u n others affected is that u should show up first! That gives u an opportunity to table ur case in person n depending on au sociable u r sef, u fit parley whosoever is coordinating n get his/her no to ensure proper follow up for ur rescheduling if need be. #My2Cents

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by obaxlove(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2013
@ Gombs; The man called bck , he said we are free to come. Thank God.

Pls guys drop interview hints here.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2013
kohlar88: Finally e don drop o...All Roads lead to FCT...31st of May ...9a.m....Wuz with me?

I'm with you. Mine is 31st of May 10am. I wish everybody success.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2013
Gombs:

Are you trying to pisssss me off?..if yes, then goodluck at it. I'd be in abj, I'd do my interview...and beat you while at it

NB the word 'beat' above has nothing to do with physical combat or violence. Thnx

Mr Gombs, can't you at least notice that the account replying you is just an impersonator? Its just someone who wants to make you believe he/she is me. I don't type like that. Neither do i have the time for such petty things like taunting you.

Notice that the username is "hennchyk" while mine is actually "henchyk". I'll advice the fool that is trying to impersonate me to stop this childishness right away.

Anyway you wanted to know, my own interview happens to be on Friday. And as for your own perculiar case of passing out on 5th June, i dont think it should be much of a problem. They will give you special consideration. Take care and goodluck.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by daddydozzy(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2013
pls who has an ideas on the upcoming DB test at ibadan
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 6:22pm On May 27, 2013
Ayokunle11: Patiently waiting for second level invite#laghopeful
@ Ayokunle11.. You did your first interview when ?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2013
7th March.
UMS UMAR:
@ Ayokunle11.. You did your first interview when ?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 6:46pm On May 27, 2013
Ayokunle11: 7th March.
@ Ayokunle....now I can relax. I thought I was the only 7th march 1st interviewee that is yet to get second level iv.
Lets put our hope in God, we shall get our iv soon.
Wish everyone success as we progress.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Adam89: 6:57pm On May 27, 2013
daddydozzy: pls who has an ideas on the upcoming DB test at ibadan
Heard the enugu test would hold b4 the ibadan test. Don't know the exact date.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samik900(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2013
daddydozzy: pls who has an ideas on the upcoming DB test at ibadan
pls,hw did u submit ur cv,heard dt dey dnt colet again f dea office in chalenge.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2013
obaxlove:

The man said he will get bck to me dat the person in-charge of ABJ interview was not at desk. He promised to call bck.

Love you man! #NoHomo

Inbox me on warreva he said obilambano@yahoo.com or 07036079423

Tnx man!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2013
obaxlove: @ Gombs; The man called bck , he said we are free to come. Thank God.

Pls guys drop interview hints here.

Tnx man..you d best

henchyk:

Mr Gombs, can't you at least notice that the account replying you is just an impersonator? Its just someone who wants to make you believe he/she is me. I don't type like that. Neither do i have the time for such petty things like taunting you.

Notice that the username is "hennchyk" while mine is actually "henchyk". I'll advice the fool that is trying to impersonate me to stop this childishness right away.

Anyway you wanted to know, my own interview happens to be on Friday. And as for your own perculiar case of passing out on 5th June, i dont think it should be much of a problem. They will give you special consideration. Take care and goodluck.

Am sorry man! Didn't notice. Too bad we cnt meet at abj..but we going up man!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kohlar88(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by peacesmith24: 8:39pm On May 27, 2013
Abuja peeps what are the chances of doing the two interviews the same day and if possible medicals. This going up and down is not interesting.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by aronkyshire: 9:28pm On May 27, 2013
My interview is scheduled for Friday 31st May @ 12 noon. I wish I could get a later date like Saturday or Sunday. Is it possible for one to reschedule interview dates?

Also pls guys who have done the interview in other zones should kindly hint us on the kind of questions to expect.

Thanks and God bless us all. Amen
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 10:31pm On May 27, 2013
peacesmith24: Abuja peeps what are the chances of doing the two interviews the same day and if possible medicals. This going up and down is not interesting.
Same here...it's true oooo. I wish we were done with all the process on that day. The transport fare and the stress of long journey. I believe it is going to worth it at the end. Best wishes to all!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by favourian(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2013
I believe we will be having 1st and 2nd interview on the same date, cos the invite reads "We are pleased to invite you for interviews"
Anyone going to Abuja from centre of excellence(lagos)shld pls signify
House,Let the gists of 1st and 2nd interviews roll in
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2013
please, any news on TS for may 3rd and 4th peeps. i need to be updated.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Princeofilorin(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2013
favourian: I believe we will be having 1st and 2nd interview on the same date, cos the invite reads "We are pleased to invite you for interviews"
Anyone going to Abuja from centre of excellence(lagos)shld pls signify
House,Let the gists of 1st and 2nd interviews roll in

lol if possible resume TS the nxt day grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2013
Lagos to Abuja straight...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 4:38am On May 28, 2013
Wisihing All Abuja and Owerri peeps happy training session!

Abuja 1st invites,d sky is yah starting point!
Success
Re: Diamond Bank Test by susan4u(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2013
Pls is it very important to go along wit a primary school cert. to d interview? Urgent response abeg
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dumkele1: 8:12am On May 28, 2013
To all the lag peeps havin their second interview today,wish u God's favour and may this our long wait not be in vain
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2013
No. If u don't have it @ hand, no qualms.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by susan4u(f): 8:42am On May 28, 2013
lurlar: No. If u don't have it @ hand, no qualms.

Thanx alot
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 8:46am On May 28, 2013
Dumkele_1: To all the lag peeps havin their second interview today,wish u God's favour and may this our long wait not be in vain

Amin... Thanks!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aadegal: 9:33am On May 28, 2013
Wish all Lag peeps success nd divine favour in their 2nd interview. Also I pray u wont av 2 wait 2mnths b4 u will b called 4 training school in Jesus namei

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2013
susan4u: Pls is it very important to go along wit a primary school cert. to d interview? Urgent response abeg

I don't think so. If there is need for that, primary school certificate would have been included in the text we received. You can as well go with it to the centre if you have it. Hope have answered your question?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 10:02am On May 28, 2013
Lol..... I tink its important o.if u can also find ur nursery school cert,pls take it along so you won't hav any issues. grin

susan4u: Pls is it very important to go along wit a primary school cert. to d interview? Urgent response abeg
Re: Diamond Bank Test by peacesmith24: 10:59am On May 28, 2013
I hope statement of result won't be a problem in Abuja. Don't have my degree certificate with me.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by susan4u(f): 11:20am On May 28, 2013
bayoola:

I don't think so. If there is need for that, primary school certificate would have been included in the text we received. You can as well go with it to the centre if you have it. Hope have answered your question?

Kk tanx nd God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.