Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (519484 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Hotstepper(f): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Have replied
Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1soul(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
style$co:

Yes they all came out.
I series,moirror image.

And what's the name of a person that likes to fight.
That's for verbal

ok....all the best!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tinablack: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wish 2 post under this post, I just received my success message.
Aw I wish wishes were horses...

*inhales* it z well.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by stylesco: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
Tinablack: Wish 2 post under this post, I just received my success message.
Aw I wish wishes were horses...

*inhales* it z well.

What time did you write?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by winnygal(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ tinablack congrats really happy for u...... Were gate crashers allowed?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls, hw wil i locate Godfrey University at Enugu.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by palchyme: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Writing the Text today?Please those who wrote Yesterday in Enugu,could you share some of your experiences with Us?What and what are we to expect?Thankssss!!!Waiting!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by palchyme: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Writing the Text tomorrow?Please those who wrote today in Enugu,could you share some of your experiences with Us?What and what are we to expect?Thankssss!!!Waiting!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls house has any one that wrote the test yesterday at Enugu gotten a successful message alert? Just wanna know ma pple....God is in control!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2013
palchyme: Writing the Text tomorrow?Please those who wrote today in Enugu,could you share some of your experiences with Us?What and what are we to expect?Thankssss!!!Waiting!!
.......the test is Gmat based test and is not too difficult esp d verbal n critical reasoning bit. U have to read d questions very well before giving answers and the quantitative part is not quite easy coz, u gat to do d calculation without a calculator which is quite difficult esp, adding n substracting the decimal values.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tinablack: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2013
Bet2020: Pls house has any one that wrote the test yesterday at Enugu gotten a successful message alert? Just wanna know ma pple....God is in control!

My dear, God is really in Control. Bn crying all nite. Mourning. So scared of nt scaling tru. God knw v bn so dwn since I submitd d ansa sheet.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by winnygal(f): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls were gatecrashers allowed
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2013
winnygal: Pls were gatecrashers allowed
...the guys dia were so mean that we were seated one person on a long school chair...no access to d person next to u, so gatecrasher weren't allowed at all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2013
Tinablack:

My dear, God is really in Control. Bn crying all nite. Mourning. So scared of nt scaling tru. God knw v bn so dwn since I submitd d ansa sheet.
...My God is an awesome God...all i ask is for HIS WILL to be done....God will see us thru....which time did u write ur test yesterday?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jakedes(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2013
for us that wrote yesterday...no need to panic...i wrote within 11am -12:30 pm the questions were not tough as expected though...just more of the decimal calculation and pie chart stuff..for those that studied maths and statistics it will be okay for them...anyway i have just tried as human...God has the rest..am optimistic i will scale through by God's grace so please have the same faith...latest at most by Monday we will all know whatz up...ciao

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tinablack: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Bet2020: ...My God is an awesome God...all i ask is for HIS WILL to be done....God will see us thru....which time did u write ur test yesterday?

Around 1pm. @ d 2nd floor.

Bn crying all nite. God! I knw wat I passed tru 2 travel dat dstance. Well. Let d will of God b done.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2013
Tinablack:

Bn crying all nite. God! I knw wat I passed tru 2 travel dat dstance. Well. Let d will of God b done.

Tinablack, jst chill..... Beta tins r ahead na....u dnt nid 2 cry na....
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2013
To all awaiting ur test result,just go thru mark 10 vs 27, God is able. I'm a livin testimony frm d day of d test 2 d day i went for my 2nd interview.
1stly, d day of d test, i wasn't cordinated. when i summited my almost empty script, i was sad to extent i cudnt talk to anybody. dont ask ow, all i rememba was I recievd a success msg indicatin i passed. the Lord's doin.
2ndly, on d day i did my first interview, i got dar late wch was almost an hour after d tym i was scheduled for. when it got to my turn, the question asked, y was i not retained in d bank i served, i said i failed dia test, one woman said u dat u failed dia test, what can u offer us here. i said, its dia test i failed but d experienc i had, dey cant take it away. she said i can go.
lastly, on d second interview, i got dia again very late and i was d last last person interviewed. i was asked abt maiduguri &y was i d last person, i said i came last&late.
my advice to u awaitin ur result, bliv God is able. if d job is 4 u, yu can't fail. shikena

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2013
Tinablack:

The crying part has really touched me. I can assure you that God's with you and will see you through. But if you don't get "it", take it as part of the struggle cos God has other plans for you. Don't cry again pls.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tinablack: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
okoge:
The crying part has really touched me. I can assure you that God's with you and will see you through. But if you don't get "it", take it as part of the struggle cos God has other plans for you. Don't cry again pls.

Thanx U'all. Bn tryn 2 b strong. Jst can't gt a grip of myself. Well, let's Gods will b done.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by dabiko(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Yeah,peeps that did their test yesterday please be informed that d names f successful candidates av been published in all DB branches in enugu.Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tinablack: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
dabiko: Yeah,peeps that did their test yesterday please be informed that d names f successful candidates av been published in all DB branches in enugu.Congrats.

Congrats 2 all hu scaled tru.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tinablack:

...Ok, i took my own test at abt 2:45pm, i guess that was d last batch for that yesterday...u don't nid to worry much, just have HOPE in God n pray for his WILL to be done...i travel all d way from Abj for d test at Enugu too...it z well!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
dabiko: Yeah,peeps that did their test yesterday please be informed that d names f successful candidates av been published in all DB branches in enugu.Congrats.
..which of dis Branch in Enugu is d test Result pasted? Just wanna know coz, am not in Enugu now...and i tot they shld have send a text message to our phone in dat rgd for d benefit of those not living at Enugu...anyways, Congrats to those that made it
!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tinablack:

Congrats 2 all hu scaled tru.
...hello Tinablack, do u stay at Enugu and can u confirm d info for pple not staying in Enugu.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tinablack: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bet2020: ...hello Tinablack, do u stay at Enugu and can u confirm d info for pple not staying in Enugu.

I don't live in Enugu.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Okongrace(f): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
fasasiay: To all awaiting ur test result,just go thru mark 10 vs 27, God is able. I'm a livin testimony frm d day of d test 2 d day i went for my 2nd interview.
1stly, d day of d test, i wasn't cordinated. when i summited my almost empty script, i was sad to extent i cudnt talk to anybody. dont ask ow, all i rememba was I recievd a success msg indicatin i passed. the Lord's doin.
2ndly, on d day i did my first interview, i got dar late wch was almost an hour after d tym i was scheduled for. when it got to my turn, the question asked, y was i not retained in d bank i served, i said i failed dia test, one woman said u dat u failed dia test, what can u offer us here. i said, its dia test i failed but d experienc i had, dey cant take it away. she said i can go.
lastly, on d second interview, i got dia again very late and i was d last last person interviewed. i was asked abt maiduguri &y was i d last person, i said i came last&late.
my advice to u awaitin ur result, bliv God is able. if d job is 4 u, yu can't fail. shikena
omo na correct testimony be dis o.God is able indeed
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Diamond bank test, getting harder n harder everyday!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by IVICA1: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
People who passed the test usually receive a success text message the same day of the test or the next morning
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zubino(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Has any person that wrote DB test on sat received success text? Guys notify de house pls.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lag second interview hopeful dont even talk again. Are we tired? Dont be. Lets keep the Faith till our change come
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chommyo: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
God
i thank you for everything.I give you all d glory. I did my 1st
interview on sat and did 2nd interview and medical today.To all
nairalanders that are still waiting to be called,i wish you guys success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.