Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511301 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by stylesco: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Wrote my test on sat.
Just got my success test.
Thank you Lord

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Donnal:

U guys are very funny! U want DB to send U to Lag TS? Incase U don't know there's a long queue of peeps waiting to in Lag for TS. U had ur test and interview last month and instead of u to patiently wait for d peeps in owerri to be through with TS by August U are suggesting Lagos TS. Lol...... U are really funny. Learn d act of patience cos there's nothing u can do besides being patient and pray August comes soon so u guys can go in. It's well friend... Be Patient!
My dear,no 1 is hindering any1 4rm bn calld..d guy just dey pray,simple! Btw,diamond bank will call whomever they deem it fit 2call already,so no impatience here!
God help us all!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2013
domcarez:
hahahaha, no be small thing o, the worst is that we don't even have clues as to when the medical invite will roll in
But really, the whole process is baffling. While some peeps in owerri and abuja had their 1st and 2nd interviews and medicals almost immediately, some of us were told to wait for text invite. Just don't know what could be happening. Am still positive anyways!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2013
RoyalPurple:
I also experienced same thing. I have not received any invite since then. Don't you think one should go to their office to check and confirm since they said some names were called after.

I've decided to like give them till noon. Then thereafter, I will know what course of action to take.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by emdrake: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2013
cry
Re: Diamond Bank Test by julieme: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Just got my success sms Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2013
Passed at last!thank u Jesus i

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2013
Latifahed: Passed at last!thank u Jesus i
Congratulations dear, u deserve it..,
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Yipeeeeeee,,,i just got my success mxxge now,,wrote at 10am sun..even thou i waz dwn wit fever bf d exam God saw me tru,,thank nL fr all ya tips
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2013
yahooz:
Congratulations dear, u deserve it..,
thank u oo .mine is a testimony.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2013
Just got my success text, wrote on saturday in enugu by 2:30pm.
The Lord be praised...
Thanks guys for your tips am indeed greatful. #hugs and kisses#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by georgeehis(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2013
Wow. Jus got my success text too. Hw"ld d 2nd stage look like? 07060613126
Re: Diamond Bank Test by koolvin12(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2013
just got my success text as well,wrote mine by 10am yesterday....Am sooo grateful to God and to u all for ur tips and words of advice
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jameswhitmore: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2013
george.ehis:
Wow. Jus got my success text too. Hw"ld d 2nd stage look like? 07060613126
so u can type now abi? Wen pple asked u hw was d test u did, u were forming not seeing it abi? Now u want pple 2 help u wit ideas for 2nd stage!! U try oo!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by venorite(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2013
just got my success test now,pls any clue to how the 2nd stage will be like.....i wrote at enugu on sunday 2.30pm btw
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Bluekapon:

Could Owerri hopefuls be sent to Lagos Training School? I would have preferred Owerri TS. Isn't there any in Owerri?
They can send anywhr ooo... my friend did all the processes in lag and ended up in TS abj
Re: Diamond Bank Test by georgeehis(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2013
Ah. @Jameswithmore. Am sorry o. I don't come here regularly. I jus went tru d comments now. Am so sorry. Hope u we're successful too
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sunmibola1: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2013
Congrats to those dt scald tru d test and interview stages...we'll all get to d top IJN!
2 we owerri medical hopefuls, i'l advice we all just chill and get busy for @ least 3mnths (confirmed), medical isnt a big deal (with respect to d time involved)...
i guess d abuja recruitment team just wana do evrytng @once then d TS invite wait begins...
It is well!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chimeziepaul: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Please for those that did their second interview on Saturday morning in Abuja, we could not collect Medical latter cos the person in charge was not around, pls who knows if our own is ready for collection or are we to wait for sms before we go collect it?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2013
Latifahed: thank u oo .mine is a testimony.

Na real testimony o... Congrats!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Donnal:

U guys are very funny! U want DB to send U to Lag TS? Incase U don't know there's a long queue of peeps waiting to in Lag for TS. U had ur test and interview last month and instead of u to patiently wait for d peeps in owerri to be through with TS by August U are suggesting Lagos TS. Lol...... U are really funny. Learn d act of patience cos there's nothing u can do besides being patient and pray August comes soon so u guys can go in. It's well friend... Be Patient!

My Grace is not the same with your own. Have you thought about that? I control my course in life with my mouth (thats what my mouth is for anyways).
If I decide to speak what I want to see in MY life, how in God's name does that bother you? If you have been waiting for 2yrs or so am sorry abt that, I control mine by speakin positivity into it.
This life is more spiritual than physical the earlier you realize it the better for you. No matter how small the case is, I speak what I want and it works for me so how can I stop?

Btw, a good reason I want to b in lag is because I haven't bn to that town in like 7yrs. I was in abj and dey threw me down to owerri for this processes and I rily wish to use my 65days training to experience what my friends complain about lag (I long to feel it, just for the training though). wink

So in conclusion, I think your advice is best for you.. FOLD YOUR ARMS AND REMAIN PATIENT. Cos unfortunately I don't know that life.
Thank you for making me write this epistle. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
okoge:
I say a big AMEN to that.

Loool. It's well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tejufemi:
My dear,no 1 is hindering any1 4rm bn calld..d guy just dey pray,simple! Btw,diamond bank will call whomever they deem it fit 2call already,so no impatience here!
God help us all!!!

Thank you jare. Btw I be female ooo not 'd guy'. grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rify:

My Grace is not the same with your own. Have you thought about that? I control my course in life with my mouth (thats what my mouth is for anyways).
If I decide to speak what I want to see in MY life, how in God's name does that bother you? If you have been waiting for 2yrs or so am sorry abt that, I control mine by speakin positivity into it.
This life is more spiritual than physical the earlier you realize it the better for you. No matter how small the case is, I speak what I want and it works for me so how can I stop?

Btw, a good reason I want to b in lag is because I haven't bn to that town in like 7yrs. I was in abj and dey threw me down to owerri for this processes and I rily wish to use my 65days training to experience what my friends complain about lag (I long to feel it, just for the training though). wink

So in conclusion, I think your advice is best for you.. FOLD YOUR ARMS AND REMAIN PATIENT. Cos unfortunately I don't know that life.
hahaha...@Rify my own patience has exhausted already, if we owerri peepz r destined to go to lagos for TS surely it wil cm to pass IJN. Amen
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Levato: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lagos 2nd interview hopeful, calm down and believe!!! I called the HR, our invite is rolling in dis month. Lets just continue to pray
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rify:

lolz. 1 tin i love abt db is dat dey knw how 2 make loud mouths like u quiet. I've gone tru d thread b4. Pastor Omnisharp profess positivity pas u. Yet he had 2 wait 6mnths. You definitely wont wait dat long o my sister b4 u chop me raw. I'm sure None of d guys who have waited 7mnths nw eva spoke negativity into their lives. But remember you cant alter God's will. Pray 4 His will to manifest in ur life. D last Owerri set dat had their medicals in October had 2 wait till March b4 dey resumed. Whether u want 2 be patient or not. Dats left 4 u 2 decide. DB is doing their best 2 get in all backlogs. Sorry if i sounded insultive. Not my intention at all. Just stating facts. I pray 4 u all 2 go in on time make road free 4 odas
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
domcarez:
hahaha...@Rify my own patience has exhausted already, if we owerri peepz r destined to go to lagos for TS surely it wil cm to pass IJN. Amen

Lol. Better start speaking what you want to see, , it's left for God to give you what's best for you but then you need to speak what you want.But at the end of all these we are all going to get there and when we look back, we just smile wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jameswhitmore: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Cool
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rify:

It's well..... I never said U shldn't hope for I only stated d situation Lagos is experiencing. Can't remember saying av been waiting for 2yrs.... SMH. All the best!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedecus: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
my God worked miracle for me. this is the only exam i wrote and wasnt sure of passing. but alas i got a success text this morning 10.05am. this is zedecus...happily saying thank you for all the support i got
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rify:

My dearest dear 'hopeful', every one wants to suceed even the devil has plans to succeed but God has d final signature. There r backlogs in Lag, dey hv prayed, confess, decreed, spoken, prophesied, rebuked,done n undone n God has heard. We long to join TS like u. If u desire to enter lag go c tins, enter bus n go c bt nt now. Perharps, u'l go (by nxt yr) wen d backlog is decongested(i knw say u go binu for dis statement). Nor b quarel o bt i knw u knw dat smtimes we don't receive cos we ask amis. Maintain ur lane with patience my dear, rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation and continuing in instant gboko!!!!! Lolzzz. I rep lag 27 march hopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
AllGood:

I've decided to like give them till noon. Then thereafter, I will know what course of action to take.
i have gone to their office to collect my medicals invite...can't wait again for them. Am already at the hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.