Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (512613 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by olasquare22: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
I was interviewed on 27th march. I cracked different jokes with my co-interviewee dat day. B4 getting to d venue, I already bought two gala with enough sweet. Thank God they served me drink to combine with my gala, I opened the drink immediately I was served. The lady dat served me was even beside me serving anoda person wen I started drinking it. To be sincere, I was madly hungry and thirsty hitherto the refereshment session. Let's keep d hope alive, we shall be called b4 the month runs out. One love my pple.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedecus: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2013
confirmed...owerri ts has just one more batch ready to go this june. the the enugu peeps can become hopefuls.
we pray for next week to fall on us with graces and blessings....my enugu peeps let us pray.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2013
zedecus: confirmed...owerri ts has just one more batch ready to go this june. the the enugu peeps can become hopefuls.
we pray for next week to fall on us with graces and blessings....my enugu peeps let us pray.

Place do Enugu have a training school or do they do it at Owerri?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2013
zedecus: confirmed...owerri ts has just one more batch ready to go this june. the the enugu peeps can become hopefuls.

throw more light on what u said i dont understand, are u saying a TS set will pass out this june in Owerri?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedecus: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2013
they is no training school in enugu. you get to be trainned in owerri, but i heard (unconfirmed) that you can request a preferred location. but we shud be sweating for ways to go through the interview when it comes o.

can someone answer straight to the point why do you want to work with diamond bank...answers that worked please. those who have gone through it...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2013
answer the interviewer that yu wanna solve yur financial and cashless status as soon as yu start collectin allowee. lol
wen i was asked, i said i wanna to learn, add to my knowlegde and also to grow in all ramification of life. that was my answer but bro, reading a book is not advisable cos no book is an island. make reference to oda peeps answers.

zedecus:
can someone answer straight to the point why do you want to work with diamond bank...answers that worked please. those who have gone through it...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2013
zedecus: they is no training school in enugu. you get to be trainned in owerri, but i heard (unconfirmed) that you can request a preferred location. but we shud be sweating for ways to go through the interview when it comes o.

u can answer "my research has shown that the bank is doing things that i like to be involved with and its doing them in ways that greatly interests me, am aware that diamondbank z fully committed to the principles and practice of good corporate governance,i want to be part of the team of individuals to assist the bank in achieving its set goals and objectives".
Bro pls wat do u mean wen u said owerri ts has one more batch dis june,explain further pls.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedecus: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2013
when this set comes out sometimes this month, another bactch is on hand to enter, after which the enugu batch can queue.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
zedecus: when this set comes out sometimes this month, another bactch is on hand to enter, after which the enugu batch can queue.
alright, i jst hope it comes to pass. Tnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
zedecus: when this set comes out sometimes this month, another bactch is on hand to enter, after which the enugu batch can queue.

i tot owerri TS will conclude by august
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
zedecus:

Just say "I want to be associated with a brand that is vibrant, passionate about its customers and people, innovative on its product and services. A brand that is growing continuously and consistently".

Hope have answered your question? Am I good to go?.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedecus: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
all this people answering the questions....dont get thrown back with this final question cos i like to thread with caution./
hope you all got the invite for the next interview or medicals experienced answers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
TS opful.

zedecus: all this people answering the questions....dont get thrown back with this final question cos i like to thread with caution./
hope you all got the invite for the next interview or medicals experienced answers

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
pls hv de started calln 4 interview Enugu pals
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
pls house wen ar de caln 4 interview at Enugu
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
Any gud news 4 Enugu interview
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
onuohagenevive: Any gud news 4 Enugu interview
Yes.
We would soon start receiving interview invite. #dem go soon paste am#
Note: please don't ask me how i know cos i just know.
#Team Enugu#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kaysce(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
wealth@awesome:
Lagos 2nd level interview hopefuls should fast for the next 7 days to uproot every spirit of delay trying to frustrate their destinies,Calabar peeps dat did test yesterday are already in Ts,Abuja peeps dat did their test last month are already done with medicals,Lagos peeps did their test since 2012 and are still waiting it's not ordinary,i therefore as a son of Dr Bishop David Oyedepo curse every spirit of delay tormenting these destinies in Jesus name,i declare this week their week of liberation in Jesus mighty name.Amen.do i have a witness in the house,that lagos peeps are next in line for a miracle.

Amen Amen Amen!!! I hope its not dat dey ave take 2many and dnt need sum again
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ayodelal: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
zedecus: they is no training school in enugu. you get to be trainned in owerri, but i heard (unconfirmed) that you can request a preferred location. but we shud be sweating for ways to go through the interview when it comes o.

Just go through diamond bank website, the career page, and "why work with us" you wld be so good to go with what you wld read there.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by susan4u(f): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls any1 wit an idea when Abj TS hopefuls will called for training? I hope we won't have to wait forever.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
susan4u: Pls any1 wit an idea when Abj TS hopefuls will called for training? I hope we won't have to wait forever.
I wanna believe they have cleared all the backlog of TS hopefuls they have. Let's just see how it goes...believing we shud be among the set resuming soon.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Aafulenu:

isn't it funny that ave been waiting for db since December and some peeps didn't have to wait at all?

isn't it funny that some peeps were professing their faith of not waiting as long as we lag peeps, and alas they didn't wait that long?

isn't it also funny that upon all d insult/dissing we've been giving our 'Juniors' we are still waiting for 2nd interview invite?

my dear, i have to laugh, before i have HBP
Aafulenu:

isn't it funny that ave been waiting for db since December and some peeps didn't have to wait at all?

isn't it funny that some peeps were professing their faith of not waiting as long as we lag peeps, and alas they didn't wait that long?

isn't it also funny that upon all d insult/dissing we've been giving our 'Juniors' we are still waiting for 2nd interview invite?

Aafulenu:

well you should laugh and still be hopeful ok
Re: Diamond Bank Test by vivy4uall(f): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2013
good morning diamonds. please, did Enugu interview hopefuls create a group on bbm? i'm one of the Enugu interview hopefuls. please, add me on 2360C30D. thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]any TS hopeful from Owerri? please help with the latest info undecidedany TS hopeful from Owerri? please help with the latest info
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nokia33100: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2013
K
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2013
Yvonnedur: [color=#770077][/color]any TS hopeful from Owerri? please help with the latest info undecidedany TS hopeful from Owerri? please help with the latest info
The latest info in my own version is that we just might go into TS when the next set pass out, I don't know if any other person can counter this my assumption.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
okoge:
The latest info in my own version is that we just might go into TS when the next set pass out, I don't know if any other person can counter this my assumption.
bro pls be specific, cud it be in august or june as sm peepz in here said
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
domcarez:
bro pls be specific, cud it be in august or june as sm peepz in here said
My brother I can't say that I'm priviledged with an authentic information as regards when they'll pass out but I'm just relying on the info provided by some peeps here as you put it. It won't kill us to hope and pray though.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
okoge:
My brother I can't say that I'm priviledged with an authentic information as regards when they'll pass out but I'm just relying on the info provided by some peeps here as you put it. It won't kill us to hope and pray though.
alright man
Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ts in owerri ends august....enugu pips shld focus on passing ryt now cos owerri got lots of pips waitin after dis batch
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Freddestiny(f): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
A friend of mine told me that diamond bank is collecting CV but you hv to be ready to right the aptitude test in abuja. Please i will like to kw if its true??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rho1224: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Owerri TS hopefuls should better start preparing for TS, db might just call us to start TS in lagos when the June 19 or july 2nd set leaves. Just saying...its DB!

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.