Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511309 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2013
mario n luigi: If u were successful @ enugu test, pls inbox ur pin to mariokev1234@yahoo.com, let's share ideas, tnx
i sent u a mail..duh am nt on bb..wot do u v 4 us??

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
domcarez:
study ur cv well, make sure u knw d basics of whatever course u studied, knw ur final year project and its findings, study everythn abt diamond bank etc above all self confidence and courage shud b ur driving force and ofcourse the grace of God.

Dude...all these weren't asked in abj...there was CV, and CONFIDENCE not courage...then God's grace

Dey asked me abt my GF, abt how I'd deal wif a boss that smokes since I dnt...they asked "I won't hire you, change my decision"

Point is they wanna knw weda you are smart...confident and interesting...and dnt forget to put up a smile...and dress neat n smart. Dnt stammer, Dnt form wot you are not...above all, drink water (I bought N100 bottled water)..a lot( not a gallon). It calms your nerves.

But still study all abt DB and d rest sha
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nkenyy: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gombs:

Dude...all these weren't asked in abj...there was CV, and CONFIDENCE not courage...then God's grace

Dey asked me abt my GF, abt how I'd deal wif a boss that smokes since I dnt...they asked "I won't hire you, change my decision"

Point is they wanna knw weda you are smart...confident and interesting...and dnt forget to put up a smile...and dress neat n smart. Dnt stammer, Dnt form wot you are not...above all, drink water (I bought N100 bottled water)..a lot( not a gallon). It calms your nerves.

. Thanks for this information.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gombs:

shut the Bleep up mr gomb, i neva said its a general question,those wia d questions we owerri peepz wia asked, besides u shudnt av quoted my statement,gvn ur own experience wud av dn it u mr knw all, hw pathetic of u......
Re: Diamond Bank Test by buchhogonzalez(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
domcarez:
shut the Bleep up mr gomb, i neva said its a general question,those wia d questions we owerri peepz wia asked, besides u shudnt av quoted my statement,gvn ur own experience wud av dn it u mr knw all, hw pathetic of u......
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
domcarez:

Thr's no reason for this...you didn't have to be rude n crude to get your point across.

if quoting you was the problem, am sowie. N your ego got the best of you, dats my definition of pathetic
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
A week on this thread is never complete without fighting. Ride on Diamonds

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by marionluigi: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
cindynich: i sent u a mail..duh am nt on bb..wot do u v 4 us??
hv replied ur mail
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gombs:

Thr's no reason for this...you didn't have to be rude n crude to get your point across.

if quoting you was the problem, am sowie. N your ego got the best of you, dats my definition of pathetic
if my ego had gotten the beta of me, i wudnt av shared my interview experience here but its offensive for u to render my comment irrelevant, u r rather the person whose ego got the beta off. Ur apology z accepted though,do accept mine if u r offended
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
domcarez:
if my ego had gotten the beta of me, i wudnt av shared my interview experience here but its offensive for u to render my comment irrelevant, u r rather the person whose ego got the beta off. Ur apology z accepted though,do accept mine if u r offended

No offense taken....never knew I "rendered your comment irrelevant" as we aren't competing.

#Peace
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
@mario yeah,jst saw it now n I v replied..tnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
@gombs n domcarez..easy guys,no nid getting urslfs wrkd up
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
@buchhogonzalez,
its like yu r also part of may 3rd and 4th TS opful. any updates abt TS mobilization?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gassong(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks to those who gave their interview experience.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gombs:

Do not forget that there were about 3-4 different interview panels for the Abuja interviews. So you might not be right when you said "all these weren't asked in abj". What you claimed to have been asked here are completely different from what I was asked.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by venorite(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
AllGood:

Do not forget that there were about 3-4 different interview panels for the Abuja interviews. So you might not be right when you said "all these weren't asked in abj". What you claimed to have been asked here are completely different from what I was asked.
Pls post what you were asked so me could gather more ideas on how to prepare.thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
AllGood:

Sir, didn't you notice this in my write up?

"Point is they wanna knw weda you are smart...confident and
interesting..."

What I claimed to have been asked?? Na you interview me?

*cant stop laffing
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nkenyy: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
I sincerely appreciate everyone that has shared his or her experience regards test or interview BUT we have to be matured, I get pissed off seeing post where people insult themselves like people that are not learned. Its embarrassing. Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tasman4u: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Alright, thanks. Let's just hope they invite us soon.
Northernbelle: . Yes I did my 1st interview on 28th of march bt unfortunately no 2nd level invite yet. So we are stil waitin patiently.cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Owerri peeps, I hail oh!!! Okay......we went from Applicants to Test hopefulls to Interview hopefulls, to Medical hopefulls........now we are TS hopefulls!!! Baba God naa ni. Hope we wont have to wait soo long!!!

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lagos 2nd level interview hopefuls should fast for the next 7 days to uproot every spirit of delay trying to frustrate their destinies,Calabar peeps dat did test yesterday are already in Ts,Abuja peeps dat did their test last month are already done with medicals,Lagos peeps did their test since 2012 and are still waiting it's not ordinary,i therefore as a son of Dr Bishop David Oyedepo curse every spirit of delay tormenting these destinies in Jesus name,i declare this week their week of liberation in Jesus mighty name.Amen.do i have a witness in the house,that lagos peeps are next in line for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ciwi: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls is there any lag TS hopeful dat did medicals b4 3/4 may?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
ciwi: Pls is there any lag TS hopeful dat did medicals b4 3/4 may?

Yes!!!! Early March
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
wealth@awesome:
Lagos 2nd level interview hopefuls should fast for the next 7 days to uproot every spirit of delay trying to frustrate their destinies,Calabar peeps dat did test yesterday are already in Ts,Abuja peeps dat did their test last month are already done with medicals,Lagos peeps did their test since 2012 and are still waiting it's not ordinary,i therefore as a son of Dr Bishop David Oyedepo curse every spirit of delay tormenting these destinies in Jesus name,i declare this week their week of liberation in Jesus mighty name.Amen.do i have a witness in the house,that lagos peeps are next in line for a miracle.

Amen!!! It's settled in heaven already.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
amen ooo. i claim it shaparly.

wealth@awesome:
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
any updates ciwi?

ciwi: Pls is there any lag TS hopeful dat did medicals b4 3/4 may?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ciwi: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
No update o. I'm just tryna figure how long I have left to wait
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dumkele1: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
wealth@awesome:
N'AHA JISOS AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by xyjoe(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
domcarez:
study ur cv well, make sure u knw d basics of whatever course u studied, knw ur final year project and its findings, study everythn abt diamond bank etc above all self confidence and courage shud b ur driving force and ofcourse the grace of God.
Bros is 7 days not far? To add another 7yrs to what we have waited for, isn't that suicidal?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
wealth@awesome:
@ all Lagos 2nd interview hopefuls i join my faith with yours... Trust God to Finish what He has already started concerning you guys. YOUR TIME IS NOW.
As a friend of mine would always say 'No be who first get belle dey born boy'. God is cooking something good for you guys, the goodnews is that you are ONE STEP CLOSER THAN YOU WERE YESTERDAY... #Awaiting the great testimonies that would come from you guys# *CHEER!!!*

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
is dis trend stil d normal one diamonds opful come to argue, discuss, share info etc or it has been moved to anoda trend?
plz i nid som1 2 clarify me on dis because its getin bored mor n more since 2days ago nw.
d normal trend i usually follow, wud av bin in page 160 or more now but for the past 2days its slow and lackin new updates and idea. if its TS opful issue or 2nd interview opful issue or 1st interview opful issue thats makin everybody busy not to even say sometin. i tire oooo.
i cud remember when i went 4 my 1st interview in march,we were served drinks, evrybdy was scared 2 open his/her own tinkin it was part f d intervw. so dey were waiting 4 who 2 bell the cat, as a guy that has bin thirst since. i broke d silence by sayin, y is evry1 not willing 2 open d drink? abeg ds one no be interview na refreshmnt joor. as i open my drink, d nxt tin i hrd was shhh here, shh there, evrybody started openin. i was suprise and said u guyz don dey fil thirsty b4 ni.
share yur own xperienc. api sunday 2 u all.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
fasasiay: is dis trend stil d normal one diamonds opful come to argue, discuss, share info etc or it has been moved to anoda trend?
plz i nid som1 2 clarify me on dis because its getin bored mor n more since 2days ago nw.
d normal trend i usually follow, wud av bin in page 160 or more now but for the past 2days its slow and lackin new updates and idea. if its TS opful issue or 2nd interview opful issue or 1st interview opful issue thats makin everybody busy not to even say sometin. i tire oooo.
i cud remember when i went 4 my 1st interview in march,we were served drinks, evrybdy was scared 2 open his/her own tinkin it was part f d intervw. so dey were waiting 4 who 2 bell the cat, as a guy that has bin thirst since. i broke d silence by sayin, y is evry1 not willing 2 open d drink? abeg ds one no be interview na refreshmnt joor. as i open my drink, d nxt tin i hrd was shhh here, shh there, evrybody started openin. i was suprise and said u guyz don dey fil thirsty b4 ni.
share yur own xperienc. api sunday 2 u all.

On point!!!
@ others lets get your own experiences...#Team Enugu#

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.