Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (512017 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by bobjob: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
El-diablo666:

I understand....but did u do ur medical on 31st?...the scary thing is ppl that we did it 2geda @ d clinic all got d IV...
my medicals was on d 2nd. I guess u shd call d HR or visit d hospital. I'm in lag nw else I would hv done same. I will call HR thou.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
For those who did not get the TS invite and felt they should have, lemme make some things clear.
Its possible you were not batched with this set.

I had a similar experience, infact those guys ppassing out this week from TS were my set for 1st and 2nd interview.

During the medical too I had a scare, a friend who had her medicals weeks after I had mine got called up but I wasn't. Infact the lady is aafulenu a beautiful nairalander. Lol.

How did I get to know ? We are colleagues now in TS although different streams. So that you didn't get the invite doesn't mean you got HIV.

And another possibility is the chance that you failed the medicals. Yes I know people fail medicals.

Goodluck.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=ideecarbasa]Pls is there anyone here that did the medicals on the 6th oƒ june in lagos that got the TS invite....Pls answer ASAP....
Someone should plsss answer my question.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chommyo: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
congrats on ur TS invite . I got it and i have just replied.Thanks.[quote
author=gemstar2013]Congrats to all those who got their TS invites.
@latifahed, a batch resumed 4 weeks ago. @chommyo, did you get my
pm?[/quote]
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=ideecarbasa][/quote] Hey bro, I am sorry but it seems kinda strange that you did your medicals in june and you have not been called.

I'd suggest you go to HR at idowu taylor where we collected the medical invite.

I have a friend in your shoes, he went to hr , what he realised was shocking.

I am saying this cos I had my medicals in july in lagos and my friend that I wrote about up there had hers in August.

To the best of my knowledge, the only people in lagos that have not been called for TS are those that had their medicals in august.

Goodluck.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is so saddening No iv yet...

Moro is anoda day...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chommyo: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats to those that was invited to TS.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Some1 shuld pls gimmie db's number... Its high time I put a call tru. cry
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nosadi: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
So wat are the things that can disqualify someone at the medical stage? Is there anyone who wrote their test in owerri on sat. The 20th that received an invite today?

Guitarlife: For those who did not get the TS invite and felt they should have, lemme make some things clear.
Its possible you were not batched with this set.

I had a similar experience, infact those guys ppassing out this week from TS were my set for 1st and 2nd interview.

During the medical too I had a scare, a friend who had her medicals weeks after I had mine got called up but I wasn't. Infact the lady is aafulenu a beautiful nairalander. Lol.

How did I get to know ? We are colleagues now in TS although different streams. So that you didn't get the invite doesn't mean you got HIV.

And another possibility is the chance that you failed the medicals. Yes I know people fail medicals.

Goodluck.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toscairo2000: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
plz house, am owerri hopefully, plz will sms still roll in tomorrow or have they selected the maximum number for owerri TS?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nosadi: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
I personally did nt receive but I ve a friend that did. I'm also an owerri hopeful: had my test on 21st april, interview 9th may, medical 6th june but i didn't get an invite today...quite a number of us didn't get our invites today. So I guess if we don't get an invite by tomoro then our batch shd definitely be the next by Gods grace, amen.[quote author=ideecarbasa][/quote]
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gemstar2013: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thx chommyo. Hope you get d posting you like.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by seunkom1: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
pls who has number of DB ABUJA OFFICE, I DID medicals on the 1st of june in abj. but i have not recieve invite . Will they still send 2morrow.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
PLS CUD SOME1 CLARIFY IF DIS IS D FIRST OR SECOND ABJ STREAM n IF WHEN NXT IS THE NXT TS? Wow...I was actually expecting n hoping I'd be one of those that'l celebrate today, I'd done a lil shopping n had also dry cleaned 'em all, I although knew all 300+ of us in ABJ wudnt be picked all at once bt I felt somehow dt I'd be one today...guess God knws best. One good thing however is d fact that yet another set has left us n the odds of bn picked for d nxt batch has bn gre8li increased. If u felt hard done by today pls console ursef even if dt cud be hard bt pls try...hopefully 10wks frm nw we'll join the train n celebrate. Let's be strong and shake off the disappointment. It is well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
I admire ur level of thinking and wisdom.
nobleudeme: PLS CUD SOME1 CLARIFY IF DIS IS D FIRST OR SECOND ABJ STREAM n IF WHEN NXT IS THE NXT TS? Wow...I was actually expecting n hoping I'd be one of those that'l celebrate today, I'd done a lil shopping n had also dry cleaned 'em all, I although knew all 300+ of us in ABJ wudnt be picked all at once bt I felt somehow dt I'd be one today...guess God knws best. One good thing however is d fact that yet another set has left us n the odds of bn picked for d nxt batch has bn gre8li increased. If u felt hard done by today pls console ursef even if dt cud be hard bt pls try...hopefully 10wks frm nw we'll join the train n celebrate. Let's be strong and shake off the disappointment. It is well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Guitarlife Thanks for the advice....bt I don't think am the only one left behind...bt I will still call the HR to confirm sometins..Pls who has the HR number..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gemstar2013: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
@nobleudeme, it doesn't have to be 10 weeks from now. The first stream has been in for 4 weeks now which means there will be a new stream 6 weeks from now. I used to console myself with the thought that the perfect position was opening up for me and that's why I hadn't been called for training. (Remember you get posted to the city where they need you the most) I'm sure your time will be the best for you.

Keep up the team spirit on here. This thread filled me with hope with all the banters, football nuts, sexy mums and gave me the info I needed to draw the ts dates. Thanks to every1 who has been a part of it.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
I have 2 questions, and please I need answers. First, I told em during the medicals the truth, that I'm asthmatic. Can that make me fail the medicals Secondly, how many streams of TS re there in owerri
Re: Diamond Bank Test by favourian(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oh, another wait again, abj ts hopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Victory2011: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
pls am already 30 as at may 2013. i called HR and was told i would be invited for 1st level soon. wat is my fate consdering my age cos as at the time i wrote the test (9th dec 2012 ), i was 29. pls i need ur response esp dos dt hav gone tru the various stages
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dantti2006(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
What's with this Owerri DB wait. So no one who did test in may and medicals in june owerri has been called for TS, this is depressing, and I have put my life on hold for DB for the past few months
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmm, Gombs, Bennson n Domcarez, my guys, dis one una neva get ts invite so? U sure say no be d insults una don insult pple 4 dis thread cos am? Cos some pple Papa na herbalist 4 dis thread oooooo grin. grin in btw na joke ooooo! Make una no use mi do prayer point ooogrin. It is well bros
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dantti2006(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pls for those who got TS invites, was it by sms or phone call
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gemstar2013: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2013
@tedimola there is only 1 stream in owerri. About the medicals, I really can't say and it might not be the factor delaying your invite.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tedimola(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2013
So. Just one stream ending middle of Dec How convenient!!! Thanks @gemstar
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chommyo: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2013
@ gemstar,Thank you so much.i got the mail and am really grateful.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2013
And yet no invite from DB. Everything is working according to plan cos am not even ready.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by LambanoPeace: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2013
I'm yet to get my invite o! Did my interviews on 2nd june and medicals on 3rd June....I think its according to the day and time you finished your interview, cos I finished around 9pm on june 2nd
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2013
kellyben4u: I admire ur level of thinking and wisdom.
yea...woke up with a gloomy and long face this morning o..! It is well, We all in this together..!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2013
gemstar2013: @nobleudeme, it doesn't have to be 10 weeks from now. The first stream has been in for 4 weeks now which means there will be a new stream 6 weeks from now. I used to console myself with the thought that the perfect position was opening up for me and that's why I hadn't been called for training. (Remember you get posted to the city where they need you the most) I'm sure your time will be the best for you.

Keep up the team spirit on here. This thread filled me with hope with all the banters, football nuts, sexy mums and gave me the info I needed to draw the ts dates. Thanks to every1 who has been a part of it.
okay man so in 6-10wks frm nw we all r gonna be in the system...it is well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Hmmm...after a rili loooong nyt of thinking n praying(Naija style), trying to shake off the gloomy n long face I sat n drew some consolation from the whole issue, hope it help some1 too;
1) My odds of been picked in the next stream has been hugely heightened.
2) 6wks or at worse 10wks frm nw I'll share my own testimony.
3) By God's grace I'm 100% sure that I won't end this year an APPLICANT.
4) This has provided me with yet another 5-9wks of free styling(sleeping,watching all my season muvis,chilling wiv friends,goin to d cinemas esp on wed for free drinks n popcorn dt comes wiv d tickets LOL,,,etc).
5) That by Dec 25 I'd be able to get my siblings,parents n girlfriend gifts showing my appreciation for standing by me.
Basically my consolation is in the fact that by 31 DEC, I'd look back and say 'though d year was rough but I made it thru, and in fullness of joy n anticipation look forward into 2014 a FULL year of enormous possibilities n breakthrough into the NXT LEVEL'
Hope dis helps...cheers..! SAYONARA

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2013
God dey!

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.