Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511430 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2013
AllGood:

Lucky you to be staying in Abuja. Just try locate their office on Muhammad Buhari Way...you should be able to get detailed responses to your queries there. Only speculations could we offer you here.
Tnx bro. Was helpful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by CapitalCee(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2013
I dont think any other set of TS wil open in owerri this yr again, becos following the permutations here, this current set will finish around 16/17 Dec. And i dont think a Ts will start by 23rd of december.......just saying ooo am not sure
Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Those dat hav done dia own interview in Ol'town abeg make una gist us na. wats goin on?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
hmmm me sef don dey take style dey wait. interview peeps how did it go pls? and bb enugu group pls add 2a313551
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
guys dat dd der intervews tuday,,i cn undastand if u dont wanna share abt wat happnd tuday bt plz kindly do tell us if it wz first nd second intervews 2geda
Re: Diamond Bank Test by adejane(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
ok,it was a long day for me peeps,so sorry am jst coming now. It was on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Two panels to be faced bt some wer eliminated after d 1st phase. Qns ranged frm y Db to discus ur final yr project, y shd we hire u etc for d 1st panel. But for d 2nd qns ranged frm wot is bank,banking,money,paradox,money laundry etc also relating ur course to banking
dis is a summary of diffrnt ple's experience today. Hope av ans some qns in ur heart? All d best to u all
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
adejane: ok,it was a long day for me peeps,so sorry am jst coming now. It was on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Two panels to be faced bt some wer eliminated after d 1st phase. Qns ranged frm y Db to discus ur final yr project, y shd we hire u etc for d 1st panel. But for d 2nd qns ranged frm wot is bank,banking,money,paradox,money laundry etc also relating ur course to banking
dis is a summary of diffrnt ple's experience today. Hope av ans some qns in ur heart? All d best to u all
Thanks for sharing,,am guessin it wz only first stage interview
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Giovinco:
doesnt look that way to me since she said some were elimated after the first stage.
Someone should please clarify for us. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Best of Luck too .thank you
adejane: ok,it was a long day for me peeps,so sorry am jst coming now. It was on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Two panels to be faced bt some wer eliminated after d 1st phase. Qns ranged frm y Db to discus ur final yr project, y shd we hire u etc for d 1st panel. But for d 2nd qns ranged frm wot is bank,banking,money,paradox,money laundry etc also relating ur course to banking
Re: Diamond Bank Test by femlapot(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
is there any news about medicals after the second stage of the interview? Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Giovinco:
From what she said, it is the two levels of interview at the same time. I know cos I also passed through the process. Congrats to you guys - those that were interviewed today and those of you yet to be interviewed, my friend Wonder in particular.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by adejane(f): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
it was d two stages of interview dat was done today. Bt dia was no news abt medicals after d 2nd stage
Re: Diamond Bank Test by consty4real: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
God pls favour Us oh! Enugu hopefuls. Am new here shah, pls dose dat did d interview 2day, how would U know dat U are successful?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
okoge:
From what she said, it is the two levels of interview at the same time. I know cos I also passed through the process. Congrats to you guys - those that were interviewed today and those of you yet to be interviewed, my friend Wonder in particular.
Tanx fr ua explanatn
Re: Diamond Bank Test by femlapot(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
adejane: it was d two stages of interview dat was done today. Bt dia was no news abt medicals after d 2nd stage
thanks adejane for your prompt response...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by robinzaga(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Judging by how our's was conducted,u guys sud expect ur medical sms by monday or tuesday max cos twas barely 2 to 3days afta our own 1st and 2nd interview(both interviews in our case was conducted same day jus like urs 2day) dat we got text msgs to report for medicals @ICH very close to d branch @ ikenegbu which happens to be d venue for TS;congrats to guys dat scaled thru 2day and success to dos yet to have dier interviews.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Gombs,

Bro, any good news?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
AllGood: @Gombs,

Bro, any good news?

About?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Gombs:

About?

Training School? TS Invite?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 5:37am On Oct 05, 2013
consty4real: God pls favour Us oh! Enugu hopefuls. Am new here shah, pls dose dat did d interview 2day, how would U know dat U are successful?
A text message will come to that effect.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 5:45am On Oct 05, 2013
robinzaga: Judging by how our's was conducted,u guys sud expect ur medical sms by monday or tuesday max cos twas barely 2 to 3days afta our own 1st and 2nd interview(both interviews in our case was conducted same day jus like urs 2day) dat we got text msgs to report for medicals @ICH very close to d branch @ ikenegbu which happens to be d venue for TS;congrats to guys dat scaled thru 2day and success to dos yet to have dier interviews.
Yes it's possible that medical sms will be recieved within a couple of days, it is also possible that it will take weeks cos mine took approx. 4 weeks. So it depends on when they decide. But one thing is that you're most likely to be sent to your state for medicals ie close to the address on your cv.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:00am On Oct 05, 2013
adejane: it was d two stages of interview dat was done today. Bt dia was no news abt medicals after d 2nd stage
Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2013
AllGood:

Training School? TS Invite?

Nah

Guess tis till 1st week of Nov
Re: Diamond Bank Test by stylesco: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls did they ask for original degree certificate?
Don't have mine and Nasu is on strike.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by adejane(f): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2013
style$co:
Pls did they ask for original degree certificate?
Don't have mine and Nasu is on strike.
statement of result will do,dont bother abt ur degree certificate.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by femlapot(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2013
adejane: statement of result will do,dont bother abt ur degree certificate.
how did the persons that couldnt made it to the second stage knew they failed, did they tell them or what?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by adejane(f): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
femlapot:
how did the persons that couldnt made it to the second stage knew they failed, did they tell them or what?
they were told......(someone wil call dem n say'we will contact u later')

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
femlapot:
Afta d 1st interview,do not b in a haste to leave d place,cos u'l b called 2go in 4d 2nd interview. During my tym,because d panel in d 1st level said 'i shud av a gud day',i was almost leaving d place,if not 4d oda interviewees dt did afta me that sat bak again! So,don't b in a haste @all...i wish u God's favour!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ssemire(f): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Just got invite to resume TS in Abuja on Monday. Thank God. How do I handle my current office? Need to do a proper handover and all. I need wisom
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lord am eternally grateful..... abuja ts invite just landed......... 07/10/2013, 7.30 am..........
So much thanks to my God who brought this great favour my way, one love to everyone who in one way or the other has contributed to this thread, you guys are wonderful, and all your heart desires would equally be met. AMEN.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yorhng(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
My dearest interviewees of 2dy n 2mao,I wsh u al a sucesful interview nd hp ma wsh 4 u upholds me durin ma tym (nxtwk) nd pls hep us wt any relevant info 2 kp us gingerd 2 face d board,1ce again I say suces y'all...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
BIG CONGRATS to everyone resuming TS on Monday...

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.