Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Advice On Toyota Camry And Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Toyota Camry And Corolla (1616 Views)

I'm Confused On Which Car 2 Buy Betw Toyata Camry And Peugeot 406.pls Advice / Troublesome Camry And Vibration / The Difference B/W Corolla LE And Corolla Sports ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Toyota Camry And Corolla by tfabz: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2012
@all the house
Need ur advice on 99model corrola and 99 model camry, in terms of ruggedness and maintance issue.
Am stuck in deciding on which one of d two should I go for.
Many thanks.
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry And Corolla by tfabz: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2012
Avail me ur taughts on this
Thanks
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry And Corolla by tfabz: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
ur tots....
Re: Advice On Toyota Camry And Corolla by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Both Are Classic Toyota Cars with Key Pointers at fantastic Fuel Economy.

The Bridge between both Cars is the Seize/Capacity. The 99 Corolla is More of a Petite Transporter and the Camry 99(Pencil Light) gives More Room.

I'll Advice You go for the Camry Especially if you intend to Carry people around or Family.

The Interior and Exterior looks of the Camry are Also better than the Corrolla.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You REVERSE Your Car / Peugeot 406 Auto Gear Problem / Complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.