Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Account With GTB London? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Account With GTB London? (882 Views)

Do I Need To Pay Anything To Open An Account With Gtb Bank Or Uba Bank? / Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? / Gold Naira Exchange Scam With GTB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account With GTB London? by adctrl: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
I want to open an account with one of the 9ja banks in London. I can see that GTB for instance has a branch around Oxford Circus which is not far from my office. Can anyone tell me how easy it is to deposit in London and withdraw in 9ja.
Is any other bank better in this regards and what's your experience if you have an account with GTB or others

Thanks
Re: Account With GTB London? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
adctrl: I want to open an account with one of the 9ja banks in London. I can see that GTB for instance has a branch around Oxford Circus which is not far from my office. Can anyone tell me how easy it is to deposit in London and withdraw in 9ja.
Is any other bank better in this regards and what's your experience if you have an account with GTB or others

Thanks
In terms of ICT innovation, GTB is your surest bet.
Re: Account With GTB London? by naijacutee(f): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2012
When I enquired about this, they said I needed a £5,000 minimum account opening balance.

See: http://www.gtbankuk.com/personal-banking/current-account.htm
Re: Account With GTB London? by adctrl: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
That's right.........I have seen that on their site and you have to pay £100 annually for maintenance fee etc.

Who are the accounts meant for.....only business people?

I wouldn't mind though if one can withdraw the money in Naira without extra charges etc
Re: Account With GTB London? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Why not go online and check? Except if you have other motives ...like money laundering!
Re: Account With GTB London? by adctrl: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
If you have no experience on this matter, must you write?
Re: Account With GTB London? by adctrl: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Keneking: Why not go online and check? Except if you have other motives ...like money laundering!

If you can read, you would have seen up there where I said I have been to their site etc.
I am just asking for people's experience.

What has money laundering has to do with this? You better stop reasoning like a Nigerian who has never left the country...even if you haven't!
If you have no experience on this matter, must you write?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only 5 Banks Are Healthy – NDIC!! / The Best Feed For Fish Farming / Poverty Turns Me Into Taxi Driver- School Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.