Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations (11432 Views)

Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Peterpan1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
GudluckIBB: Sincerely I appreciate this write up.But many atimes,when you apply these rules,people end up taking you as a fool.
Therefore at times,you just need to let let people know that you are not a push around.
Like this evening,I gbeged my Boss in the office to a standstill.she didn't believe her eyes.Next time, she will learn how to address me .So one of the basic principles of Human Relations is Drawing the Line and let people know your stand.
Even if that goes against the principles of God, listen it takes a fool to serve my God(pls read a positive thought into that).
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oh my! I already have all this traits. Guess what?.....
My friend called me a fool for that.*shrugs*
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ada Nri1: Oh my! I already have all this traits. Guess what?.....
Maybe you are truly one.....
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Ticklishmummy(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ada Nri1: Oh my! I already have all this traits. Guess what?.....

Not to worry,In all this apply wisdom still.It is well and you are not a fool still.One day she will appreciate your worth,hopefully it wouldn't be too late.
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Ticklishmummy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
In all things apply wisdom.
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new: Maybe you are truly one.....

Why are u saying that to me? That's not cool. Not cool @ all
Mind you I know how to insult o, but I shall not stoop that low 4 this

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by dont8(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nice one @op

And to add to it, don't forget to say:
I'm Sorry, Please and the most important words ever Thank You.
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by NessaFresh(f): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
try69:

Don't ask for money too fast

Action = Reaction
Lmao
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Chibest2000(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
NessaFresh: Don't ask for sex too fast
yeye \/\/man cry
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Georgesmartt(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Do all the above but still love your self and make sure you are not underestimating your values and strength. Speak up when talking to people. Accept compliments politely. Have some touch of humor. Pray to your God!
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2012
11. Never multiply hurt and pains...u have no idea what people are going tru in their lives.
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by dBard: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2012
Azubreezy:
It's only retards like u, who won't get d point, sir.

well then, Bleep You very much Sir!! grin
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2012
NessaFresh: Don't ask for sex too fast
don't ask for money too fast
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Areaboy2(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Image123:
you're a prime example of ignorance. All the op has said are biblical.

You obviously haven't read your bible. The problem with people like you; you take the interpretations of others as to mean the actual writings in the bible. You have a head don't you? Grab your bible and read, when you are done come give me the verses where all those things are supported (as long as they are not contradicted before or after)

Pot calling kettle black. If I slap you angry
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Azubreezy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
dBard:

well then, Bleep You very much Sir!! grin
Oh yea? Phuck u too, old man. (Dats a phuck wit a capital F).
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by REVOLUTNIS: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Peter pan: 1. Speak to people,
2. Smile at people.
3. Call people by name.
4. Be friendly and helpful.
5. Be cordial.
6. Have a genuine interest in people.
7. Be generous with praise.
8. Be considerate of the feelings of others.
9. Be toughtful of the opinion of others.
10. Be alert to give service.

If you have any commandment in mind kindly comment, thanks
Not in Nigeria
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by stjohn1: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

And get ready to bend over with a jar of vaseline at the ready.

Please people, the only commandment when dealing with others is: BE SELFISH! Please yourself and don't accept nonsense.
cry[quote author=advocate666]

And get ready to bend over with a jar of vaseline at the ready.

Please people, the only commandment when dealing with others is: BE SELFISH! Please yourself and don't accept nonsense I have all the qualities
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by Image123(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2012
Area_boy:

You obviously haven't read your bible. The problem with people like you; you take the interpretations of others as to mean the actual writings in the bible. You have a head don't you? Grab your bible and read, when you are done come give me the verses where all those things are supported (as long as they are not contradicted before or after)

Pot calling kettle black. If I slap you angry

hahahahahaha, you dey fear? You're already giving silly clauses, and out options. i maintain that there is nothing that the op has said that is not biblical. Your statement suggests that you already know that.
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by seyibrown(f): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Area_boy:

far better than what we have in the bible as a "moral" compass

... so which ones of the biblical ten commandments are anti-human relations? Which ones are not in your favour?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations by omopreciou: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Next commandment...Always advertise or represent yourself well. (no other person can do it better)

(1) (2) (Reply)

226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati / Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event / Recent Miracle In Egypt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.