Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Is The Chance And Ease To Make It In US? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Chance And Ease To Make It In US? (683 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Naira is 230 to 1 Dollar, Is the CBN missing the chance to strengthen the Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Chance And Ease To Make It In US? by kento2ken(m): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2008
Previously, I don't have the intention of leaving this country, Nigeria. But owning the frustrating long time job seach after graduation and NYSC, I have decided to revert my thinking.

So, just wanna get informed of life abroad, US as a case study. Are there well paid jobs there? What is the ease of getting these jobs if any? How do we compare life there and here to the understanding of those that have not been there?

Please explicit and overt in your contribution.

Thanks in anticipation for ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

Molshod Trading Company / Get A Free Download / Which Bank Is The Best When It Comes To Loans And Lease Facilities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.