|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,742,757 members, 6,506,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 September 2021 at 01:22 AM
|Massive Employment For Graduate by urgentvacancy1: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2012|
Recruitment Opportunity in a Leading BUSINESS/PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER.
Incorporated BPO Centre is a leading personnel outsourcing services management.
We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their Health challenges.
Our client, leaders in their chosen fields with international pedigree and proven track record in delivering quality service to her customers is on a
quest to extend her current reach nationwide and has engaged the services of Workforce Management Centre to recruit and manage staff for the following
Job Title: Graduate Trainee/Business Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
• Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
• Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
• Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
• Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
• Installing and demonstrating software at client sites.
• Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
• Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
• Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences.
• Producing monthly sales reports and
• Testing very new product releases to support product development team.
• Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
• Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
• Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
• Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
• Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
• Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
• Will be responsible for selling the companies product and services to new customers within specific locations.
BSc/HND/NCE from a well known Institution of higher learning. willing undergraduates
Age must not be more than 35 years.
Skills and Specifications
• Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
• Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member. And must have the potential of a team leader.
• Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Highly innovative and proactive.
• Capable of agile cogitating to give quick and accurate response to questions.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Willing to travel on frequent basis.
• Must be self motivated to embark on sales initiatives
• Must have proven integrity
Method of Application: Interested and qualified individuals should send a copy of a CV to @yahoo.com
|Re: Massive Employment For Graduate by ifyalways(f): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2012|
Mr big grammar recruiter, explain within 5 minutes and with 200 words, what "agile cogitating" means .
Your time starts now. . .
|Re: Massive Employment For Graduate by 1forall: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2012|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53