Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General (7654 Views)

Male Rape Cases In Nigeria Should Be Taken Seriously / 90% Of The World Population Which Is About To Be Destroy By The Illuminati,freemansonry,skull And Bo / Washington Woman Admits Acid Attack Was Self-inflicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by monex(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Total Hogwash.

it is absolutely baseless. Most rape cases in Nigeria have to do with the evil and malicious intent of the rapist.

abroad, it might be different.
Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by ujoatu(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
[quote author=ba7man] Ujoatu, the people that liked his comment and all those that agreed with him are potential rapists. #FACT# . Damn!!!...from some comments I'm also reading on this thread there are a lot of potential rapists on Nairaland.[/quotea
a potential rapist is a person that encourages indecent dressing, prostitution and all. i dnt and can never support sexual abuse in any form as a father and dad 2 a gal bt we must ensure gals keep out of harms way and avoid sociopaths.they must dress decently, avoid certain places and certain people at certain times.
as 4 ur insult, i no blame u no bi Nairaland we dey, were wheat and sharff get mixed 2geda
Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by sholleex(f): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
D kastina ag aint d only person...I see you all retarded,ill-educated and potential rapist who are here supporting his statement. Statements like this can mar ones political carrier forever
Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by JallowBah(f): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
michylabo: Really unfortunate that our women are been molested by some beasts. Our ladies though can help in little ways to curtail this acts by avoiding follow follow, bling bling, provocative attires Short tight skirts that show off their legs,thighs e.t.c. How can u blindly follow up on a date on facebook or two or any other social network... Many have been molested in Foreign countries cos they gave too much info about themselves on this social networks... Our ladies can be alittle more careful though.

Bullsh*t.

No matter what a woman wear, it is NEVER her fault. A rapist don`t give a damn about your clothes, as long as you are at the right place.
Most rapes actually happens with someone the victim already know..

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by bongila(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Teniyi,don't you just pity yourself? You give new meaning to the word a**hole. Nemesis will catch up with you soon.
Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by t4tgirl(f): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2012
Brainless swine! angry

May his wives and daughters fall into the 90% category!
Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2012
ba7man: I won't rape....I'd rather talk in a low tone to bring you closer, tell you nice things, make u laff a bit, share you pains, talk bout your dreams and aspirations, give you a massage and .......you know d rest.

lmao!
ehen...so in other words you have too much mack daddy
skills to raape? I hear you loud and clear o! lol
Re: 90% Of Rape Cases Are Self-inflicted - Katsina Attorney General by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2012
ba7man: Moderators!!!....Rappist Alert!!!!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Mind Blowing Facts About Coca-Cola You Don't Know. / Barcanista! See This :) / What Is Your Real Name.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.