Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (843850 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello, friends.

#Anony, how would you go about trying to convince an ordained elder in the church, someone you're close to, that he's not yet saved and should give his life to Christ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: ATMC you are wonderfully evil cheesy
I've been thinking, when i own a company of my own, you are so going to be the HR manager grin or someone who you've tutored.
Geez i love ya!!grin
lol, buh wc 1 cum b 1dafully evil kwa? Guess dt was for an0nymous...how's your day going btw?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
ARareGem: Hello, friends.

#Anony, how would you go about trying to convince an ordained elder in the church, someone you're close to, that he's not yet saved and should give his life to Christ?
ewo! @ujsizzle, you dey hear am...@anonymous, i laugh in tongues!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2013

ewo! @ujsizzle, you dey hear am...@anonymous, i laugh in tongues!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Question to the house, do you sometimes go through some Religion section threads and leave there with a headache? undecided

Lord, why can't I sleep?!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
ARareGem: Question to the house, do you sometimes go through some Religion section threads and leave there with a headache? undecided

hahahahaha

I just skip them threads, on nairaland everything is possible cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2013

this one beats me.....where did u get that?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
An0nimus:
There are some issues you don't go about addressing just immediately. In haste we might make mistakessmiley. I take a deep breath and think over it before taking action.
umm ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
ARareGem: Question to the house, do you sometimes go through some Religion section threads and leave there with a headache? undecided

Hahahaha, I can relate to this. What I did is simple, I followed the entire section to the best of my capability for about two days, then I picked out the ones I can relate to and are reasonable, then I followed them. As for the latest threads, I follow a couple of people are very active in this section and then when I go through my 'Following' I pick up new threads I find interesting. You should try it, otherwise, get ready for a migrane.

#AskAnony. I have just one question 4 you. 'Do you have a girlfriend?' grin

@ATMC, Lmfao! Seems you are vexing for Anony, see as you are bombarding the guy with questions.

@HBG & UJ, how are you guys doing?

@Damex, guy, how far na? grin.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: this one beats me.....where did u get that?

I know, it sounds like an impossible situation, but the question is very serious.

And thanks Grace and Chistar for the words of wisdom. grin Hope you're having a headache-free day? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ihe, always spying, never saying anything. You're worse than me. You're talkative in real life, aren't you? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^Lol. Maybe, maybe not smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ATMC...Enyi m 1 of Christian chatbox ...am here o smiley...many activities jare...biko help me keep anonimus busy...wats up wit u? wink

@all Happy Friday...though i prefer thank God is Monday

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
An0nimus:
1. Strongpoint: Teamplayer. If I buy your vision and i'm in your team I give 101percent.

Can I have you in my team pls?
o is unfortunate mates didnt keep d seat hot for u? Thanx 2 ATMC sha...
@askAnonimus...1. Wats d temperature of d seat now? grin
2. Is it bad for Church leaders to own private jets?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
ARareGem: smiley

@ ARareGem,
Pls explain this your signature to me, caught my attention.

@ All, Gd Evening, and Happy New Month!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
ATMC: @anonymous 5. Go n find your love language joor...7. Oops! What for? And you'll appoint angels ba? 20. Hahahahaha!
lol for No. 7 I'll get young bright minds in there. You'll be my Minister of Informationwink
nna wish one be love language again nagrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2013

I like this question. Someone you're close to is even easier. What if its someone you're not close to but it is revealed to you by the Spirit to preach to him to repent and return to Christ?smiley

To your question: Since there's a relationship already you walk up to him and tell him with due respect what message you have for him. If you are really led by the Spirit he will give you the courage to do it but pls apply wisdom for it is profitable to direct. Like a friend once told me, consider the Prophet Nathan and King David when David sinned against God. you see how Nathan tabled the matter? that is wisdom. Don't forget to pray before and after the assignmentsmiley It is well.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
@chistar No Sir, I don't have a girlfriendsmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
ARareGem: Ihe, always spying, never saying anything. You're worse than me. You're talkative in real life, aren't you? smiley
lol

If U aint here then I won't bother saying anything. wink

Your welcome, some topics on this section are like scoring a point to some, trying to prove the other wrong etc....religion beats me if you ask me, because everyone is trying to force his/her own understanding of the bible down on others throats.

Epistles always on a topic, my head almost burst wen I was new here, got to understand others and ended up just telling people to do them I will do me. I can't give u examples but they are the 'you kno who' of this section.

@Chistar, what's your realname? M doing great....Kari Jobe is keeping it real in my studio grin

Bella, Dagr8, Ada, Kun, Muskeeto grin m buying the sweetcake ingridients, my dutch greatgrandmother left a recipe in her bible and I had just discovered it. Its gonna be one sweet cake...will share on ur day. smiley

Damex, tovot sweetheart. Thank you so much, ur a blessingsmiley kiss

Uju and Ihedinodi, my greetings.

Kitay, Omo daddy, btw wat does Omo mean? Daddy's girl?

Yetseyi...thank God its friday, how's you?

Q, we talked this afternoon but helos.

And Rey, I saw you peepinggrin

Good evening, m in a mood for a night in....cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2013

lol it made me unfollow the section. Try following the section and visit it on a sunday. The traffic is mad...some stuff you read here too, Lord have mercy.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
dagr8:

Can I have you in my team pls?
o is unfortunate mates didnt keep d seat hot for u? Thanx 2 ATMC sha...
@askAnonimus...1. Wats d temperature of d seat now? grin
2. Is it bad for Church leaders to own private jets?
1. Theres been an improvement in temperature. my ice cream jus melted sad I should visit the kitchen again.
2. Hmmm lemme see...this question is a tricky one. I am not one to judge ministers of God or any other christian for that matter cos I cannot see their hearts. Only God can do that. It worries me anyway when I hear some of this MoG-private jet stories as it has brought so much controversy and distraction to the christian faith.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Eremulor(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls I want to b clear on this.....What is d difference between the mind,soul,heart and spirit

Thanks for ur Views
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
@Chistar, what's your realname? M doing great....Kari Jobe is keeping it real in my studio grin
night in....cheesy
ermm, am a namesake with that guy who was stoned to death in the bible grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2013
Kitay:
@ ARareGem,
Pls explain this your signature to me, caught my attention.

@ All, Gd Evening, and Happy New Month!!!

Our time on earth is borrowed from God. When you borrow something, you ought to find a way of repaying the lender and using the resources optimally. Well, God has lent me my life and blessed me with gifts and talents and I must use them optimally and repay Him by living to fullfill His purpose.

So tell me, are you Calabar? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Anony, insightful answer. But to answer your question, I think it's easier to tell it as it is to someone not familiar just for the sake that we aren't familiar. You know, a prophet is usually not welcomed in his home. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2013
A hot cup of tea, fried eggs and freshly baked bread on my mind- it's a cool morning. A lovely morning to everyone. Remember, God loves you severely. cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2013
ARareGem: Anony, insightful answer. But to answer your question, I think it's easier to tell it as it is to someone not familiar just for the sake that we aren't familiar. You know, a prophet is usually not welcomed in his home. smiley
I get your pointsmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2013
this pm notifier thingy has been all over my page since tho say I don dismiss am tire
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2013

lol and to think this was the first section i sank my talons in. I had a fight with Logicboy in 2 days, and Obadiah too smh. Then met seriallink (where's he btw).
What i do now is follow the big guns here, they take me to the juicy threads and i stay far away from threads that's obviously less for educative arguments and more to try dump your beliefs on others.....something Obadiah and Frosbel's good at.

How's everyone today?
Atmc, HBG, ARG, Damexx, Anoni, Dagr8, Skeetz, hubby, SuperB, etc etc kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmmmmm, Will digest more of that.
Calabar? Not at all. Y?
Gd Morning to you.
ARareGem:

Our time on earth is borrowed from God. When you borrow something, you ought to find a way of repaying the lender and using the resources optimally. Well, God has lent me my life and blessed me with gifts and talents and I must use them optimally and repay Him by living to fullfill His purpose.

So tell me, are you Calabar? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2013
@all top of d morning @uj are you on skype?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Fear Has Torment / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.