Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (844401 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: 1a2b3c4d5e6f7g your welcome, this your moniker looks like a secret code.
lol, thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2013
Good and Blessed Day to all.
Chistar Gd morning.
#ask Chistar#
How was ur nite?
What is devotion as it relates to christians?
Pls share with us ur devotion tis morning.
As a unigue person, does this mean u can dress with all colours present?
U are of wat native?
Ur level and course of study?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ajibam: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2013
@ #askChistar

How far?
What's your Relationship Status
Have you being baptised?
What's your denomination?
Why are you on nairaland
What is your purpose of living?
What are your hobbies?
Are you preparing For rapture?
What is your best wish?
What is your Ambition?
Have you add a soul To heaven before?
How did you get born again
How did you get to name yourself chistar?
Do you hate ajibam
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ajibam: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning,chosen genenration...we know Who we are,,something says who we are..we are who we are..what says we are,that's our lifestyle..who we are-chosen generation

We Are working in power
We Are working in miracle
We live a live of favour...

WE KNOW WHO WE ARE

Good morning all
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2013
hey...morning brethrensis. #askchistar mmmmmh1. what do i ask yhu na? wat's ur hobby? yur fav soup is? ur fav preacher is? ur fav nler male n female? describe u in one word?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning to ya'll....

@ #askChistar

1. What does a girl have to do to get ur attention
2. IcePrince or M.I?
3. Could you please drop one or two lines for me? smiley

ATMC has covered all the basis will be back though.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Jesus is Lord! shocked shocked shocked
This early morning, see the way this brother is fired from all angles. shocked
#Hum.. Good morning every one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2013
idnoble135: Jesus is Lord! shocked shocked shocked
This early morning, see the way this brother is fired from all angles. shocked
#Hum.. Good morning every one.
you readytongue can't wait for your turn
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Good morning

ATMC has covered all the basis will be back though.
my sista, i had to otherwise he will leave d hot seat to go and get snuff and from there enter market

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2013
You're On A Mission - Tuesday, August 27TH
Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

As Christians, we're on a mission to saturate our world with the knowledge of God's saving power, and there's a special anointing on us to achieve this. 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 says, "...our sufficiency is of God; who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament...." Therefore, not only are we sent, we've been empowered for the mission. Acts 1:8 says, "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me..."

You're on a mission. The Lord Jesus emphasized this in Matthew 28:19 by saying, " Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...." You're to witness to your friends, relatives, colleagues and associates with the sole purpose of winning them to Christ.

The Gospel will only prevail and produce results in men's lives if they get the opportunity to hear it, for only then can they believe. Romans 10:12-15 says, "...How then shall they call on him I whom they have not believed? And how shall they preach, except they be sent?..." You're that sent one--anointed and commissioned of God to take the Gospel to the world.

Value those in your world, and all those that God sends your way; minister the Gospel to them at every opportunity, for you are God's voice to them. You're the dispenser of goodness and righteousness.

PRAYER:
I give thanks to you, blessed Father, for granting me divine strength, courage, and power to be effective as a soul winner. Thank you for counting me worthy and appointing me to serve as a minister of reconciliation--winning the lost in my world--turning them from darkness to light, and bringing them into their inheritance in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study: 2 Corinthians 5:18-20; Acts 20:20-21

1 Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 11:2-34, Psalms 142-145

2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 19:11-19, 1 Samuel 15
HumbledbYGrace: Welcome Pastor

I will reserve a seat for u

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2013
THE "TOUCH" OF FAITH . Wednesday, August 28th
Pastor Chris

And Jesus said, Who touched me?
When all denied, Peter and they that
were with him said, Master, the
multitude throng thee and press thee,
and sayest thou, Who touched me?
Luke 8:45
Luke 8:43-48 tells the story of the
woman with the issue of blood, who
having suffered terribly for twelve
years, pushed her way through a
teeming crowd to get to Jesus. She had
said within herself, "If I may but touch
his garment, I shall be whole."
Accordingly, she went ahead,
"touched" the border of Jesus'
garment, and was healed instantly. This
wasn't an ordinary touch; it was a
"touch" of faith, because the Lord felt
the impact of it; so much so that He
asked, "Who touched me?"
His disciples wanted Him to shrug it
off and said, "...Master, the multitude
throng thee and press thee, and sayest
thou, Who touched me?" (Luke 8:45).
No; God doesn't ignore the "touch" of
faith; so the Master insisted,
"...Somebody hath touched me: for I
perceive that virtue is gone out of
me" (Luke 8:46). The woman, knowing
she had received a miracle, came and
fell at the Master's feet, and stated for
what purpose she had touched Him.
Rewarding her faith, Jesus said to her,
"...Daughter, be of good comfort: thy
faith hath made thee whole; go in
peace" (Luke 8:48). The Master
identified her "touch" of faith as what
connected her to her healing and
wholeness.
In the same vein, you can "touch"
Jesus today and receive a miracle. How
do you touch Him today? It's through
the Word; when your spirit makes
contact with the Word. If God's Word
can "touch" you, it's exactly the same
as Jesus touching you. This touch is
beyond the senses; it's with your spirit.
The Bible says with the heart—spirit—
man believes unto righteousness
(Romans 10:10); you believe with your
spirit.
When you believe God's Word, and
respond according to your believing,
that's the "touch" of your spirit. At that moment, you make contact with
the power of God. The power only
works when you believe with your spirit
and act accordingly; that's faith: it's
the response of the human spirit to
the Word of God. Let the Word "touch"
you today, and inspire the necessary
faith-response from your spirit to
receive the miracle you desire.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for imparting
faith to me through the Gospel. As I
study your Word, my faith increases,
and as I put it to work, it prevails and
grows stronger. I'm living the
supernatural life of victory, dominion
and excellence in Jesus' Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY
Hebrew 11:1
Mark 5:25-34
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 12
Psalms 146-150
2 Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 19:20-27
1 Samuel 16 You're On A Mission - Tuesday, August 27TH
Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

As Christians, we're on a mission to saturate our world with the knowledge of God's saving power, and there's a special anointing on us to achieve this. 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 says, "...our sufficiency is of God; who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament...." Therefore, not only are we sent, we've been empowered for the mission. Acts 1:8 says, "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me..."

You're on a mission. The Lord Jesus emphasized this in Matthew 28:19 by saying, " Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...." You're to witness to your friends, relatives, colleagues and associates with the sole purpose of winning them to Christ.

The Gospel will only prevail and produce results in men's lives if they get the opportunity to hear it, for only then can they believe. Romans 10:12-15 says, "...How then shall they call on him I whom they have not believed? And how shall they preach, except they be sent?..." You're that sent one--anointed and commissioned of God to take the Gospel to the world.

Value those in your world, and all those that God sends your way; minister the Gospel to them at every opportunity, for you are God's voice to them. You're the dispenser of goodness and righteousness.

PRAYER:
I give thanks to you, blessed Father, for granting me divine strength, courage, and power to be effective as a soul winner. Thank you for counting me worthy and appointing me to serve as a minister of reconciliation--winning the lost in my world--turning them from darkness to light, and bringing them into their inheritance in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study: 2 Corinthians 5:18-20; Acts 20:20-21

1 Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 11:2-34, Psalms 142-145

2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 19:11-19, 1 Samuel 15
HumbledbYGrace: Welcome Pastor

I will reserve a seat for u
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you readytongue can't wait for your turn
My turn? I too will seat there? HBG, we shall later discuss some bargain on that later. wink
How was your night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2013
ATMC: my sista, i had to otherwise he will leave d hot seat to go and get snuff and from there enter market
Good job with that

So I was thinking we start the slam book with the christian chatbox regulars, you know....what do you think?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2013
idnoble135:
My turn? I too will seat there? HBG, we shall later discuss some bargain on that later. wink
How was your night?
My night wasn't so good hey, was restless. I don't know when I slept lol, how was urz?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: My night wasn't so good hey, was restless. I don't know when I slept lol, how was urz?
What were you doing/thinking about during the night then?
I slept well. I slept like a baby. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello Royally. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2013
idnoble135:
What were you doing/thinking about during the night then?
I slept well. I slept like a baby. cheesy
Nothing in particular, it might be amnesia, dunno really.

What's your remedy for sleepin like a baby?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning all,
@HBG, is it possible to combine the study of the book of John with this hot seat thingy? If so, waiting for chapter 3.

@ask chistar,
1. How many times do u pray in a day.
2. School or vocation, which would u prefer if given an option.
3. What's your temperament?
4. What's your favorite time of day
brb
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2013
idnoble135: Hello Royally. smiley

hi hi, Idnoble135, HBG, I see u guys.

Glorious and fruitful day ahead
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Good job with that

So I was thinking we start the slam book with the christian chatbox regulars, you know....what do you think?
of course...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nothing in particular, it might be amnesia, dunno really.

lol... There's no remedy dear. If you read my diary, you'd discover that i too often stay awake through the night. Sometimes, just not feeling sleepy.
And that often comes if i lied down to just stretch on the sofa. Within, few minutes, the tiredness goes away, and i do not feel like sleeping anymore. If i dont get to rest by lying down when am tired, am bound to sleep off easily.
But other times, after staying up till something 4am or so, that night, i just fall on the bed like a log of wood. And its till morn.
Have you been having that restlessness of a late or just today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2013
ATMC: of course...
please compile the questions then and straight to my inbox?

Wen you have time ma'am
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: please compile the questions then and straight to my inbox?

Wen you have time ma'am
What coup are you two planning? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2013
idnoble135:
lol... There's no remedy dear. If you read my diary, you'd discover that i too often stay awake through the night. Sometimes, just not feeling sleepy.
And that often comes if i lied down to just stretch on the sofa. Within, few minutes, the tiredness goes away, and i do not feel like sleeping anymore. If i dont get to rest by lying down when am tired, am bound to sleep off easily.
But other times, after staying up till something 4am or so, that night, i just fall on the bed like a log of wood. And its till morn.
Have you been having that restlessness of a late or just today?
will answer you larra, off to read your diary.

@ Royally hello ma'am....it depends on how you all want it to run.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ckkris: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

W A T E R.

I suffered insomnia few years ago. I was taught to drink water before bedtime, and I started sleep well. My neighbour also went to hospital to complain similar problem. He said the doctor simply got up from his seat, went to the tap in the room, and gave my neighbour a demonstration of how to use the most effective remedy on earth.
Yes, there may be other causes, but let DEHYDRATION be eliminated first.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2013
ckkris:

W A T E R.

I suffered insomnia few years ago. I was taught to drink water before bedtime, and I started sleep well. My neighbour also went to hospital to complain similar problem. He said the doctor simply got up from his seat, went to the tap in the room, and gave my neighbour a demonstration of how to use the most effective remedy on earth.
Yes, there may be other causes, but let DEHYDRATION be eliminated first.
will try it, I even started exercising 30minutes before going to bed, thinking that I will get some sleep as my body will be tired but its not working.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: will try it, I even started exercising 30minutes before going to bed, thinking that I will get some sleep as my body will be tired but its not working.
Eyah! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2013
Goodmorning everyone,how was the night...mine was very fast,woke up this morning,thought i slept 5 minutes ago...
Blessed day ahead.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Reyginus: Eyah! tongue tongue tongue
I will kash you o....angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Mintayo: Goodmorning everyone,how was the night...mine was very fast,woke up this morning,thought i slept 5 minutes ago...
Blessed day ahead.
Good morning and have a good one
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I will kash you o....angry
I am invisible. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2013
Reyginus: I am invisible. cheesy
keep decieving yourself o cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Lame Leaps / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.