Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (845471 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

Are you IJEBU
By the way the first line of ur signature hmmm shocked
Thought it was only me that observed. Weird siggy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

A delicacy made with water Yam commom to the Ijebu"s in Ogun state.
It actually looks like feaces grin, to the inexperienced eyes
Very delicious
Ewww... You just spoilt the marketing. Makes me wanna puke. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

Is it Isaiah 30:15

@ the bolded some times some scriptures may not sound practical to our ears sad
I really need the practical explanation. I feel knowing it will do me good at this point.... The scripture easily links to isaiah 26:3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Thought it was only me that observed. Weird siggy.
grin grin grin grin grin
idnoble135:

Ewww... You just spoilt the marketing. Makes me wanna puke. grin

Nope I didnt. You have to prepare the mind of the eater how the meal looks. So he would have first hand info wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

Are you IJEBU
By the way the first line of ur signature hmmm shocked
Yes i am Ijebu,a conc one at it,and you just mentioned one of our best foodscheesy...
@d sigi,funny but true.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:
grin grin grin grin grin

Nope I didnt. You have to prepare the mind of the eater how the meal looks. So he would have first hand info wink
Hmmmm... Not bad. what is it made from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Yes i am Ijebu,a conc one at it,and you just mentioned one of our best foodscheesy...
@d sigi,funny but true.

Ijebu where?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

A delicacy made with water Yam commom to the Ijebu"s in Ogun state.
It actually looks like feaces grin, to the inexperienced eyes
Very delicious
She sure described it well...Lol
very delicious but all i do is eat the watery part,fishes and leaves the 'stones' out..cheesycheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

Ijebu where?
Ago-iwoye.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
@d sigi,funny but true.
This brother is something else. grin I lol whenever i see that siggy. That's not bad actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
@d sigi,funny but true.

About the siggy ohk oooh cool
idnoble135:
idnoble135:
[quote author=idnoble135]

Its made from water yam. Its finely grated and then cooked ( I wont tell u the recipe) grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Aha! I did that too! Saw your post on your move to Lagos. How do you like the state?
i just hope i will love the state,everyone runs like something is chasing them,the traffic,the fear of 419 esp this festive period,the exhorbitant tee-fare,buying a tuber of yam@ a price of three in Ibadan and so on,so scary.cheesycheesysadsmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
That's exactly what i was asking for. Mint gave a little hint though, lol- fish, yam? Why don't you want to tell me? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
She sure described it well...Lol
very delicious but all i do is eat the watery part,fishes and leaves the 'stones' out..cheesycheesy

LOL @ the stones . I prefered the watery part when I was younger but now I eat the stones too and those fish grin are always much
Mintayo:

Ago-iwoye.
WOW I m from Ijebu Ode, I never knew I had a fellow Jebusite on xtian chatbox
I didnt see you on the Ojude Oba thread
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
This brother is something else. grin I lol whenever i see that siggy. That's not bad actually.
Lol,don't focus your attention on the 'tattoed bossom'...lolcheesywinkit is just a representation of all others...you dig?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
i just hope i will love the state,everyone runs like something is chasing them,the traffic,the fear of 419 esp this festive period,the exhorbitant tee-fare,buying a tuber of yam@ a price of three in Ibadan and so on,so scary.cheesycheesysadsmiley

You came to Lag for the first time
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
i just hope i will love the state, everyone runs like something is chasing them ,the traffic,the fear of 419 esp this festive period,the exhorbitant tee-fare,buying a tuber of yam@ a price of three in Ibadan and so on,so scary.cheesycheesysadsmiley
Rotf, I'm just hearing this.what's your temperament?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

LOL @ the stones . I prefered the watery part when I was younger but now I eat the stones too and those fish grin are always much
Lols. grin I'm a jerusalemite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
MInt I served in Ibadan And I ve lived in Lag my whole life prior to that. And I feel what you are feeling.

idnoble135:
ID be nice noow
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

till now i prefer the watery part even thought i get 'scolded' for it...lol.
You can't believe i have never attended that Ojude-Oba once, i am not good with crowd; i have been to Ijebu-ode several times,i was there this month sef.
Glad to know you are 'an Ijebusite'...cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol,don't focus your attention on the 'tattoed bossom'...lolcheesywinkit is just a representation of all others...you dig?
grin grin grin
Yes, o, I've been digging all day?
Lol, i get you. But how in God's name did that kinda thinking cross your mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

You came to Lag for the first time
first time? Nooooo,several times,but this time,i am here to stay and a parmanent residence.cheesycheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Actually could be nice and stressfree depeneding on where you stay, How close it is to your work place. There are places you can not live in Lag if you work on the Island. Stress may just kill the person.
Lagos is very stress full oh. I used t think it was normal to stay in traffic for 3-4hours till I lived in Yola for about 2months and then Ibadan. But we are used to The hustle and Bustle . U ll get used to it.
I almost ran back to IB afterr NYSC, It took me some month to blend back into the Lagos SYstem
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Lol...
Major-Phleg.
Middle-Mel
Minor-chlor
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:
MInt I served in Ibadan And I ve lived in Lag my whole life prior to that. And I feel what you are feeling.

ID be nice noow

I am o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
first time? Nooooo,several times,but this time,i am here to stay and a parmanent residence.cheesycheesy
OHk grin grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi: Actually could be nice and stressfree depeneding on where you stay, How close it is to your work place. There are places you can not live in Lag if you work on the Island. Stress may just kill the person.
Lagos is very stress full oh. I used t think it was normal to stay in traffic for 3-4hours till I lived in Yola for about 2months and then Ibadan. But we are used to The hustle and Bustle . U ll get used to it.
I almost ran back to IB afterr NYSC, It took me some month to blend back into the Lagos SYstem
been warned too,i almost changed my mind,as in run back to Ibadan,but i believe i will cope,thanks though.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Yetseyi, is the food called porridge in english?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Lols. grin I'm a jerusalemite
:/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
yetseyi:

ID be nice noow

Lived in Ibadan my whole life toocheesy
help me tell him ooosmileysmileycheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol...
Major-Phleg.
Middle-Mel
Minor-chlor
cheesycheesycheesy
Oh lawd. I thought the major was Mel. I've noticed more of the mel online than phleg..
An no trace of san?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135: Yetseyi, is the food called porridge in english?
Porridge? No.
And to think i don't know the English name toosad*covers face*

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Prayer and Praise / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.